Thread: crazy stuff

Jamismas is offline New Member

crazy stuff

hey whats up bros!! last time I posted I was having mad joint pain...anyway the pain was to crazy so I started to pct early, 3 weeks earlier than I wanted to, my pct is straight I am kickin it with nolva & clomid and everything feels good, I have kept about 70% of my gains I would say, I will prob start my next cycle in Jan, well anyway heres the ?....I was getting down and dirty with the girl when it was time to bust a nut (or cum if you will) she likes it on her stomach, so i out the sh*t in her stomach and I had blood in my sperm..I am assuming it is blood what else can make it red?? of course this shi*t freaked me out so the next day I choked the chicken to see if it would hapen again and it did the shi* was red, so I have a doc appointment 2 days from now to get the sh*t checked out..but of course I am gonna hit AR to see if any of the bros have had this sh8T before so let a brotha know!!! If not I will let know what the doc says, hopefully its not gear related but I will find out, my doc knows I am on gear so I am sure he would let me know...anyway use gear well and always Pct proper..Peace

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamismas
    hey whats up bros!! last time I posted I was having mad joint pain...anyway the pain was to crazy so I started to pct early, 3 weeks earlier than I wanted to, my pct is straight I am kickin it with nolva & clomid and everything feels good, I have kept about 70% of my gains I would say, I will prob start my next cycle in Jan, well anyway heres the ?....I was getting down and dirty with the girl when it was time to bust a nut (or cum if you will) she likes it on her stomach, so i out the sh*t in her stomach and I had blood in my sperm..I am assuming it is blood what else can make it red?? of course this shi*t freaked me out so the next day I choked the chicken to see if it would hapen again and it did the shi* was red, so I have a doc appointment 2 days from now to get the sh*t checked out..but of course I am gonna hit AR to see if any of the bros have had this sh8T before so let a brotha know!!! If not I will let know what the doc says, hopefully its not gear related but I will find out, my doc knows I am on gear so I am sure he would let me know...anyway use gear well and always Pct proper..Peace
    good luck bro, I herd of this before but cant remember if it was real bad or not? keep us updated

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout when you piss???

Jamismas is offline New Member
    nah, my piss is clear or yellow at worst, its just the swimmers that r red, my lady wants me to walk into ER, but I am just gonna wait for my appoinment, what would you guys do?

Thread Information