Just wanted to get a little better understanding of the path I should take. I have been researching and reading this site for months now, and yes there is wealth of info here pertaining to everything. But that is kind of where I get stumped! One person says this is good where the other says that. I guess I am just looking for a more specific approach. I am 31 ( just turned) 5'10 208 at about 15% BF. I used to train regularly prior to my son being born, but I layed off for about 2 years. I have now been back hitting it as hard as possible for about 8 months considering my schedule and seem to be "at the wall". Maybe it's due to the fact that I am not living the same lifestyle as I once lived or just the mere fact that I am getting older ? My diet seems to be coming around and I am noticing a leaner look. My question is this (and if I am flammed, then so be it. But you never know till you ask ) I did a cycle in the past, about 4 years ago, Sus and D-bol (didn't research, kinda jumped in blindly, which is why I am here now!) I would like to know, if you were to "advise" me what would you recommend it be that I use given my goals and my stats? As far as the length or dosage, I can research that on here. Oh, my goals would help.... I am sure. I would like to throw on some mass, not as concerned about staying super lean, as I will take that care of that down the road. I am trying to avoid stuff that adds to much bloat, but I do know some is to be expected. I am well aware of the need for Nolva and clomid and also a strong PCT. So in saying all of this, if you were to put together a stack for me what would you suggest.

Some of my thoughts are:
Test Prop
Anavar
Fina (maybe)?

Just looking for help here guys, anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!