Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

What would you do?

My stats are: 22yrs old, 172lbs, 5'8", ive been lifting for 6yrs, my goal is to bulk up, my diet is btw 4500 and 5000 cals a day

this is my 1st cycle:

test e 400mg/day (1-12weeks)
    nolva 20mg/day +20mg/day for pct
    clomid, proper pct

i have a test e cycle waiting in my dresser draw. i got pinz and made homebrew nolva with clomid on its way. i havent started because i was feeling sick past few days. im feeling 110% now and am debating on whether or not to start my cycle. I am currently at college and graduating in december. Im not sure if ill be able to maintain training intesity and trying to keep my gains while on PCT because it will be during christmas and newyears.

Should I just take creatine and glutamine and wait till january to start cycle or start cycle on thursday?

Should I make cycle shorter (10 weeks) to make pct end before new years?

all your help is GREATLY appreciated!
    thanks!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro, if you have ANY doubts about training I would wait if I were you. You wouldn't want to mess your cycle up at the end after you have done put in so much work into it. My first cycle was deca and enan for 10 weeks and I gained a little more than 20lbs. If I were you I would go ten weeks if you are worried about christmas and new years getting in the way. It will still be just as effective. You can also go 500mg/week instead of 400mg/week. Good luck bro.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Bro, if you have ANY doubts about training I would wait if I were you. You wouldn't want to mess your cycle up at the end after you have done put in so much work into it. My first cycle was deca and enan for 10 weeks and I gained a little more than 20lbs. If I were you I would go ten weeks if you are worried about christmas and new years getting in the way. It will still be just as effective. You can also go 500mg/week instead of 400mg/week. Good luck bro.
    Was gonna say something similar. I would shorten it to 10 weeks just to give yourself a little lee-way with time. Consistency is key in the gym. I can't stress that enough. If you think you are ready for AAS then a question of training should be irrelevant IMHO. Don't get me wrong sometimes things happen and schedules conflict. That's fine, but training should be a priority, IMO, if you are using AAS.

dumblucky is offline Member
    I always have trouble staying motivated during those months

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    I think after you see your results it might make it easier to maintain during the off cycle. so dont sweat it. but IMO the Test E is kinda high.

try running 250mg twice a week or at most EOD. but 2800mg/week is really high,

but you've been around for and entire month and have twice as many posts as i do so you probably know what i dont.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    but you've been around for and entire month and have twice as many posts as i do so you probably know what i dont.

That **** is funny!! lol.

Thread Information