Thread: Short Cycle

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member

Short Cycle

Anyone ever tried doing shorter cycles with more frequency throughout the year just wanna know if anyone has ever tried this method. Example would be running test prop 100mg per day or maybe 75mg depending for maybe 4 weeks then going off for 6-8 weeks and then back on again? just an idea cause my first cycle yeilded pretty awsome results after the first couple of weeks and after only running four weeks should allow your body to recover faster, so tecnically one could run more cycles throughout the year with constant gains instead of the long cycle yo yo effect. Just an idea thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone has tried this method or anything close. Thanx

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i like your choice.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    theres been a bunch of theories thrown back and forth about this- persoanlly, i think it would be too much of a roller coaster ride for your body; but everyone reacts differently

yeah it could go either way if you think about it I dont think there would be that much of a rollercoaster ride maybe im wrong but one would probably recover back to natural levels pretty fast if one ran test for only 4 weeks. Ive seen some theries about a 2 week cycle now I think that would be a waist of time but four weeks going from past experience now would be a good time because one would be getin good gains for 2 - 3 weeks and you wouldnt be shuting your body down for months at a time, and more cycles would give you overall great growth throughout the year

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have tried a short cycle and it sucked... imo your body still has to recover, and shuting down the body for months does not mean recovery will be any longer. Maybe the theory is ok with waterbased test suspension as it works immediately but this could mean 4 shots a day for 4 weeks and you still have to pct.

what did you run for a short cycle if you dont mind me askin

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    fina, winny, anavar , prop. with ed injects 4 weeks and i just started to see good gains. will only do around 10-12weeks even with short esters now.

Thats interesting thanx Meso. I ran my first cycle for close to 10 weeks as well and had decent gains throughout but definetly saw good strength and even some size after about week 2 im probably wrong but I think im gonna try a sequence of short cycles and see how it goes if it sucks then at least I can recomend others about it from experience but if its good then ill post some results

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Let us know how it goes and good luck.

Thread Information