zibep is offline Junior Member

What is causing this insane injection pain?

Started injecting testosterone enanthate (QV brand) last week, with Equipopise (QV brand). My ass hurt really bad. Swelled up and hurt bad.

The pain and swelling eventually subsided, so I decided maybe it was an ass problem and shot into my shoulder this week. Same problem, swollen, red, hurts like a mutha.

The only thing different is that I keep the stuff in the fridge this time. Is it the cold that makes for the reaction? Otherwise, the enanthate is the same stuff I used 3 months ago. Maybe over time in the fridge something happens that makes for this reaction? Bacteria growth? It's one of those big 10ml bottles

The only other explanation I can come up with is that this is an Equipoise thing. I have never used EQ before. Does EQ hurt way more than deca for instance?

Thanks.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Try heating the bottle up and doing it warm, i've never put my stuff in the fridge so i can't tell you if thats why its hurting but i'm taking EQ/Test E right now and am having no injection pain.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe u have a bad batch and are getting small infections? is the area warm when it gtes red and swollen?

are u rubbing the area for a few minutes after u inject into it? also try doing your injections after u get out of the shower so as tis way the muscle is warm and relaxed and it help for the oil to disperse in the muscle easier. also heat the bottle up or run the syringe(with oil in it) under hot running water to thin it out

zibep is offline Junior Member
    it is warm to the touch. I wonder if I'm getting small infections. It is seriously pretty bad, so probably not just a matter of it being cold. But I dunno.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zibep
    it is warm to the touch. I wonder if I'm getting small infections. It is seriously pretty bad, so probably not just a matter of it being cold. But I dunno.

check you temp and see if you are running a fever, if you are then you have an infection if not then wait and see. what size needle are you using?

thick one is offline Associate Member
    ok bro, here is what i did. i have a 250mg/50ml bottle of qv test e, the **** did the same thing to me. i posted on this site and reviewed all answers. da bull (a pretty knowledgeable guy, but no longer a member due to extra curricular sp? activities) advised that i bake the test with an 18G pin sticking out (for venting) at 240degrees for 25 minutes. what this did was evaporate some of the ba out. after i did this no further problems with pain/swelling/redness. give it a try it just may be what you need. many people are very sensitive to the ba and vet gear is notorius for using high ba..

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    my buddy just shot his first of QV e 250, he thought something was very very wrong, it did the same thing in his shoulder. he said it was escrutiating. he then shot into his peck and glut and not as sever pain. maybe you did get a bad batch, or aren't being steril enough. He said after that first shot, everything is fine now, but still with a little pain. nothing like the first shot.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i find qv test e quite painful. i will usually mix it with eq in the same syringe and it defintely lessens the pain.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Qv hurts like a mf!!!! deal with it. thats all.

you dont have an infection or anything, it's just painful.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    it makes a world of difference for me when i mix it with smoothe eq.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    it makes a world of difference for me when i mix it with smoothe eq.
    True.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    ok bro, here is what i did. i have a 250mg/50ml bottle of qv test e, the **** did the same thing to me. i posted on this site and reviewed all answers. da bull (a pretty knowledgeable guy, but no longer a member due to extra curricular sp? activities) advised that i bake the test with an 18G pin sticking out (for venting) at 240degrees for 25 minutes. what this did was evaporate some of the ba out. after i did this no further problems with pain/swelling/redness. give it a try it just may be what you need. many people are very sensitive to the ba and vet gear is notorius for using high ba..

but by doing this u run the possibility of damaging the hormone. i wouldnt run that risk

ryno205 is offline New Member
    the first shot of qv enan that i did was horrible! my shoulder swelled up and was red and hot to the touch. i did the second in the glute and have had no problems at all. i just dont put it in my shoulders anymore, everyone reacts different to this stuff. anyhow, your not the only one. dont give up. the gains outweigh the pain by far.

imann is offline Member
    I have shot plenty of QV-E and it always hurt(no pain no gain)...QV tends to use more alcohol and oil(vet. grade) as opposed to human gear. Good gear.does the trick...I had good gains .

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets

Yup.

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member
    QV 250 Enan doesn't bother me all that much. Yes it hurts a bit day 2 and even day 3, but I do three things. All were learned are AR/Forums!

1) Warm the liquid. I like it body temperature. It goes in smoother and I'm sure that muscles contract against cold, and I know we don't want that.

2) Post inject- Massage for at least 3-4 minutes. This is mandatory for QV prop. U think the 250 hurts...!!! Then its off to the shower for a hot shower. Go as long as u can and as hot as you can take it on the spot.

3) I like to lift with the muscle I injected in the same day. It helps move the oil around.

BTW, I am a big fan of those vibrating massagers post injection. **** if it doesn't work.

Gotta go.

Jimbo

Thread Information