Thread: Overtraining?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Overtraining?

Alright I'm at the end of week 6 of my Test E 500mg/week cycle and this week I have been tired and depressed as FVCK!!! I took a nap like every day this week. I slept through my morning class today and had a dream about my ex 2 years ago which was extremely depressing.

Today during back it felt like I was going to fall asleep in the middle of my workout, I am just drained. My calories have been over 4500 with 500g protein, 350g carbs, 140g fats. I even lost a couple pounds this week!!!
    I haven't skipped a workout in probably 8 or 9 weeks. I think it's time for a week off, I'll reduce calories slightly probably to about 4000 and then hit it hard again next week. What do you guys think?

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Good God ... Is that your DAILY intake? If I took that much in per day I would be a walking zombie. My body would be overloading trying to process all of that. Whats your workout routine looking like? How many days a week are you weight training?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i'm currently taking in about 5500 if that makes you feel any better

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    No natural mac if you ingested all that you would grow. You would be suprised how diet will effect you. The diet I included with my outlined cycle is a stripped down version of my bulking cycle. Well after a few weeks of not seeing anything spectacular I went ahead and said screw it im gonna eat to grow again do cardio and train more intensely and hope to keep the fat off. It has made me feel like an oven again eating my normal bulking diet.

Im training 5 days a week,

Sunday - Delts/Traps
    Monday - Legs
    Tuesday - Off
    Wednesday - Chest/Tri
    Thursday - Back
    Friday - Bi's, Abs
    Saturday - Off

paperboy is offline Banned
    are you takeing nolvadex with your ccyle, thats what always gets me pooped..

Yeah I'm taking 10mg nolva and .25mg L-dex ED but I dont see how that would make me tired or burned out...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been really tired too, but i think it's just a lack of sleep. I'm on the end of week 5 of a test/eq cycle. i've found that certain foods and too much of them can make you exhausted.

Thread Information