Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronGame
    If you think I meant that seriously, then all that gear's beginning to affect your brain.

I was trying to lighten the situation a bit so this guy won't worry himself to death.

There's really NO excuse that'll fly. He should either attempt to teach is parents and try to convince them, or simply tell them he'll stop, and either stop for good or do it secretly.

Ease up.
    I thought you were serious! seems like most those other posts were. Gotcha bro! ps-gear affects the brain!?!?!?!?!?!?

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Be a **** man

Be a man and make decision bro. Advice on this board is just that...Advice. You can ask all the steroid cycling, lifting,pct that you want. But no one on this board can give you a definate answer for how to keep your relationship with your family. Every family is different. do what is best for you and yours

meat is offline Associate Member
    keep a clear concience . honesty is the best policy

IronGame is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I thought you were serious! seems like most those other posts were. Gotcha bro! ps-gear affects the brain!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hehe . . .it's all good, man. Sure it affects the brain: roid rage You know, that scientifically proven, conclusive, easily-identifiable phenomenon that affects all steroid users. Very well documented.

lol.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell the m to **** off and mind there own business.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Tell the m to **** off and mind there own business.
    god thats what i want to tell them haha, so far she hasnt called my mom yet, today we went to pick up his brother and we got pulled over by the 50 on the way back to his house, and hes like dude thank god we threw all your **** away right before we got pulled over, and his brother always tells his mom everyhting so maybe shell believe that iactualyl threw it away. played it off really chill and ****, im also thinking of telling my mom that i took 1-ad and the syringe and needles were just to measure out the liquid....cause his mom found like 8i syringes and 3 needles, so maybe ic ould pull that off. But now his mom like is looking up clomid and telling me how its for pregnant woman and once you stop taking clomid you will get a heart attack or you cant stop taking it, once yout ake it you need ot keep taking it for the rest of your life. God what a dumb hoe, shes like such a hot ass mom, but shes a bitch. i wish i could angry fvck her.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro, for me it depends on the realtionship you have with your parents. If you have a good one then the best approach is to tell them yourself. Hopefully if they are rational then you might be able to educate them a bit, but most people are brainwashed so bad by the media that they probably wont belive what you are saying. But in my opinion "you do the crime, so you do the time", take it up that arse like a man and move on. Oh, and dump your friend too, cause he aint no friend IMO..
    Last edited by seanw; 10-08-2004 at 11:14 PM.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro, for me it depends on the realtionship you have with your parents. If you have a good one then the best approach is to tell them yourself. Hopefully if they are rational then you might be able to educate them a bit, but most people are brainwashed so bad by the media that they probably wont belive what you are saying. But in my opinion "you do the crime, so you do the time", take it up that arse like a man and move on. Oh, and dump your friend too, cause he aint no friend IMO..
    bro his mom searched his car and found it, trust me this kid wouldnt show his mom that, she also found a handle of jack and condoms and a bong in the car too, all of which were his except for my syringes so obviously it was his fault but he didnt mean for it to happen. yeh his mom is trying to tell me that whatever i read on the interenet is a lie and they are trying to sell me stuff...well i wish AR sold juice but it doesnt but this hoe doesnt know any better!

seanw is offline Banned
    But he didnt have to tell his Mom they were your syringes did he ????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information