Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    statuZ is offline Banned

****ed for sure!

Hey bros i injected this tuesday and i told my firend to throw out the syringes, well the retard leaves them in his car so his mom finds out. Now his parents sat me down and gave me a talk about how i am going to die of steroids cuase supposidly his mom's brother died (they say form steroids, but its becuase he chewed for 8 years) and now she is going to tell my mom tommorow, i dont know what im goign to say to my parents, for sure im going to be fvcked. What would you guys do? Shodl i tell my parents im stopping even though im not, or should i try and teach them about steroids? Like i want to teach them about steroids but that would probably lead to more consequences becuase they will think that im not stopping, anyways though his mom is a ****ing whore and i tol dher ot stay out of my buisness since im 20 but no go. And this his dad said he was going to send me all these links of how steroids cuase cancer but he knew i wouldnt listen to it. What do you all think, are these just ignorant poeple that are blaming steroids for trhe death of one of their relatives even though he chewed for 8 years and died of cancer. Thanks.
    Last edited by statuZ; 10-07-2004 at 11:29 PM.

Thread Information