Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by white legend
    did you guys see that interview on this site that said some guys even suck cock for cash for gh, slin, igf-1?
    no flame intended, but bro by the looks of your face you look like you're 15 years old! how tall are you?, because i really don't think you're going to grow after doing cycles that young.JMO

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    did you guys see that interview on this site that said some guys even suck cock for cash for gh, slin, igf-1?
    Yea but that only works for the gay guys. Guess you could go out and screw old grannies for money though...

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    are you thinking of trying that?

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Make your own gear bro.......

joevette is offline Banned
    Powders and slin. I can run a killer cycle of any AAS and slin for 20+ weeks for a couple hundred bucks.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I cash in aluminum cans and 2-liter bottles.

Get a job or 2.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    are you thinking of trying that?
    lmfao

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

jigalo

jigalo? pays good, and talk about perks!!

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    ay guys how do you make enough money to buy steroids? (those of you who run 4,5,6 things at a time) i mean, as an 18 yr old kid, its hard for me to support my roid habits, know what i mean? its hard as hell staying swole as f u c k !!!(for an 18 yr old,that is)
    I rob banks and drug dealers

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

old

Old ladies are ripe for the pickin! just go to the mall knock one down, grab her purse and run!!! allways good for at least 50 bux...lol for those of you that are a little dense...this is a joke!!!!!!!!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Old ladies are ripe for the pickin! just go to the mall knock one down, grab her purse and run!!! allways good for at least 50 bux...lol for those of you that are a little dense...this is a joke!!!!!!!!!
    oh, crap too late! i didn't read that last sentence!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    At 18 years old Steroids should not even be anywhere in your budget worries...food and training, that's it...XXL

Latimus is offline Banned
    not to expensive if you make it bro......its the 300-400-500% markup that the dealer tosses on that kills ya.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Bump on the posts by the people who mentioned at home chemistry.

There are people out there who will pay you to do some pretty whacky **** too...just gotta let go of inhibitions---but watch your back kid.

Best of luck to you son.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I own a $300 million dollar company..............no I'm not joking. But at 18 I did not even think about doing gear. I would wait a few years at least and see what your body has in store for you. JMO

2timer is offline Senior Member
    play some guitar in the streets!

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    2 jobs, i buy and sell used car parts by day, then at night i work at a retail store.

Day job pays the bills, night job pays for fun stuff (gear, dates, toys, ect)

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan
    Bump on the posts by the people who mentioned at home chemistry.

There are people out there who will pay you to do some pretty whacky **** too...just gotta let go of inhibitions---but watch your back kid.

Best of luck to you son.
    Nope, I'd just assume quit steroids then to figure out why they make ass lube gel for.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    find a job guy and work hard

needgear is offline New Member
    im 18 too but i cant get my hands on any f*uckin juice. been tryin since sophmore year. please someone help me any info on were to buy online or whatever greatly appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by needgear
    im 18 too but i cant get my hands on any f*uckin juice. been tryin since sophmore year. please someone help me any info on were to buy online or whatever greatly appreciated...
    You need more time, at your age because puberty isnt really done until you are 24, you can do some serious funking up to do steroids at your age. You should be riding a very high natural testosterone level and the best sex drive of your life. If you start juicing now, you'll have crappy sex drive of a 40 year old at the age of 22, its better to allow your sexual development to continue naturally before you start this venture. Also a lot of under 24 guys actually make big mistakes and as soon as they finish their first steroid cycle, end up loosing more weight and muscle within a handful of weeks then they even started with.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    i work at a mall clothing store.... it's nice to talk to chicks all day while on test

kaorialfred is offline Member
    the best way and the cheapest way is too lose one or both of your testicles. That way you can be on for life

Your too young to be screwing with your body liket that.
    But it is your body, and the best of luck with your life .

I understand, but as i see it i have been takin pro hormones since i was like 13 and my d*icks in the dirt already all i care about now is top shape for colleges lookin at me for next season in football or wrestling if i have any chance at schlorships its my only way.

Quote Originally Posted by needgear
    I understand, but as i see it i have been takin pro hormones since i was like 13 and my d*icks in the dirt already all i care about now is top shape for colleges lookin at me for next season in football or wrestling if i have any chance at schlorships its my only way.
    Best bet is to get on tongkat ali... it will usually zoom you up to almost steroid levels of testosterone but its all your own natural production. You can get tongkat at GNC, health food stores, brand names like redkat, dianabol , all work well... the more you take the more testosterone you make and it also will offset the damage of the past prohormone use and also aid in the proper completion of your puberty. ALso another thing to think of is dicks in the dirt, means your testosterone production is down, this is inhibiting your muscular development. This also means a steroid cycle will probably cause you to loose more wieght/muscle then you started with because you've already been damaging your testosterone production with the prohormones... the more you can get up and maintain your maximum natural testoterone production the better you will stand a chance at the scholorships. Also keep in mind if you compete, they do steroid drug tests and most of the real steroids are detectable in your blood for a full year and sometimes as long as 18 months. You can do steroids and get banned from scholarships and blacklisted too!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Where'd u see THAT?I think that's bullsh.it

AS for me.I work part-time(i'm a student at University also)..and budget fulltime.

You've gotta establish your priorities.

Great info. thanks a lot man for taking the time out to help me bro its greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Where'd u see THAT?I think that's bullsh.it

AS for me.I work part-time(i'm a student at University also)..and budget fulltime.

You've gotta establish your priorities.
    I read an interview but it was slightly different then guys sucking cock for gear. It was more like these buff muscle guys would allow gay guy's suck THEM for money... they said they had to close their eyes and envision a pretty girl was doing the sucking.... but the muscle guys didnt do the sucking, they got sucked for cash. Its still all way too gay for me, but I suppose there is a difference.

Its a shame hot chicks dont pay hot 39 year olds money to suck the guy's dick... I would be willing to try that out to buy gear with and I dont think I'd close my eyes either.

I tell you this younger generation, I can see being maybe more accepting of gay guys then our generation was when I high schooled in the early 80's but hmmm I am beginning to think the kids are becoming a little too accepting, hehehe.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-14-2004 at 01:44 PM.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I beg in the streets, lol.

Clint Torres is offline New Member
    Reminds me of a guy I used to see at the gym who was always on a hard core run, and he'd run anadrol for long periods of time. He would buy anything and everything that was aas, but he would turn into a tight ass when it came to pct. Of course, he hardly ever came off, so maybe he wasn't worried about it. I tried to convince him he needed milk thistle, especially with the drol, but he was too cheap to buy any. I wonder if he's still alive.

The Truth.

ay guys how do you make enough money to buy steroids? (those of you who run 4,5,6 things at a time) i mean, as an 18 yr old kid, its hard for me to support my roid habits, know what i mean? its hard as hell staying swole as f u c k !!!(for an 18 yr old,that is)
    Most heavy users (not myself) also sell gear on the side. Even if it's only "extras".... and/or GH....

Also, mods and admins (if they aren't sources...which is very common) get huge discounts from all of the major sources and UGLabs. Most *good* mods/admins from the better known boards pay under a grand for a years worth of gear. And as I said, many simply sell on the side to afford their own use. Many board owners get all of their gear for free.

As regards your case (and mine), When I was 19, I ran mostly lower doses, and single or double compound cycles.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    ah the kid is 18!!!!

SouthSideSteve is offline New Member
    its hard as hell staying swole as f u c k !!!(for an 18 yr old,that is)

thats sad...

ace ventura is offline Member
    I steel cows and chickens from the farmers and sell them on the streets. If I'm lucky I can earn a little extra on milk and eggs.

"Sorry for my bad english!"

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    i sell used panties on ebay

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToJuice,OrNotToJuice
    Budget if you want it, if you want to be serious in this game you have to dedicate yourself. That can mean driving a ****ty car, thats the boat I am in in, I would rather go to the gym and have all the meals, and supplements I need.
    anything for a great looking body is worth it!!!

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    find a job guy and work hard
    This may be the single best post I have ever seen on AR in 3 years. Thank God there are still respectable hard-working people out there somewhere.

T

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    robbing little boys like you.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I sell sticky buns. :wink:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information