Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Let's help a brother out

I don't know if it was already posted here. If it was one of the Mod's can delete this. Thanks

Peace Oz

Got a favor to ask all you guys here that are also members of other boards... Let's help our very own Silverback win WWE's TOUGH ENOUGH. If you guys could just cut and paste the following onto as many boards as you can, it would go a long way in helping to support Ryan's quest.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

My friend just got selected to be in the new TOUGH ENOUGH competition and wanted the help of fellow iron bros, and asked me if i would help spread the word about him. He typed this up for me to post on a few boards I go to...

SILVERBACK

Knuckle walks the competition!!!

Local Las Vegan

Ryan Reeves

Needs your VOTE!!!

Slated to be the next

WWE SUPERSTAR!!!

The WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) recently held it's SMACKDOWN competition in Los Angeles, Ca. and will air the results on Thursday night (Oct.21) on Channel 14 at 8:00(pm). Fifty men were chosen out of thousands from all over the country to compete for a $1,000,000, 4 year contract with the WWE. Local area resident, UNLV and CCSN student (and former Palo Verde high school graduate) and multiple fitness board member Ryan Reeves(22) showed that determination, dedication and pure muscle paid off as he was chosen after 2 grueling days of competition for the final 8 out of 50 men to compete for the next WWE Superstar Status. Go to (get all the exciting details) http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/...nough/overview/ and see how you can show your support by casting your vote to help Ryan become our next local Las Vegas Super Star.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

[email protected]

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

StoneColdNTO
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to StoneColdNTO
    Find More Posts by StoneColdNTO
    Add StoneColdNTO to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 06:13 PM #2
    blackbeard
    In a Cloud of Chalk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will do

BOS'FLanker is offline Banned
    you can post it on mine..bodyofscience.com
    Last edited by BOS'FLanker; 11-14-2004 at 05:26 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i know somebody who is also in it but i will vote for ryan because i really hate the person i know. in fact i beat his ass 4 years ago at a party.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I will personally vote for the Miz!!! I havent seen if he has been eliminated, but with his fame, doubt it he will get eliminated!

P Rock is offline Member
    i like the UFC grappling dude to win, kid has skills.

You can count on me but.....

.,It pisses me off because they flew out some of these peeps and 1 dude lied about his age, some other dude quit because he didnt wanna waste their time..some guy tore his pec and why in the hell is the freakin mizzz in there I have no doubt that I would have done good at that thing but its not my time as I wish to think of it..anyways I wish I was there..Good luck to R R

Thread Information