Thread: var and winny

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

var and winny

i'm going to be starting a test prop/fina cycle and then throw winstrol and var in at week 6-12. i was just thinking that i don't remember hearing about anybody using both var and winny. is that good to increase hardness and strength or should i not run these to compounds at the same time? I'm going to be running this cycle and the var and winny is the question

1-10 fina 75mg ed
    1-12 test prop 100mg ed
    6-12 winny tabs at 50mg ed
    6-12 var 50mg ed
    and of course my anti e's and proper pct, 1000mcg b-12 ed, and liver and kidney supps

if i should only use one of winny or var which one should i use? if i'm not mistaken are both 17aa compounds. is 6 weeks to long for the 2 orals?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I think your cycle looks just fine as it is. Ive run both winstrol and anavar together with no problems. With a clean diet, you should see great results...looks good though

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I would pick one or the other, no need to put to much stress on your liver, even though I don't think var is that toxic on the liver. But I have heard that winny will help with prolactin gyno, so that might be a better choice while running tren . Winny drys my joints out to much, and I think I am in love with var..lol...so it is really up 2 you, but no need for both..

50%natural was the gains with the 2 together worth it or do you think that it would be wise to pick one and save my self a little money. i can see how the 2 orals would put extra strain on the liver but i'm still undecided as to which one or both.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Run the var in the beginning to help with the strength increases. also, winny with the fina is always a great idea.
    var 1-6 winny 6-12 keep the fina and prop just like it is
    just my opinion... i have done fina test winny var and eq...

personally, i liked using them both together. I was rock hard and loved every second of that spring break trip...

stress on the liver? over-rated as that is only 6 weeks and you'll be using liver protectants

next double 17aa stack ill do is 75mg var ed for 8 weeks along with 40mg halo for 4 weeks...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    50% agreed liver stress is overated over hyped, this won't do any real damage. I say run var/winny together.

heres something to think about, var is half of what winny can do imo. the only thing it has over winny is that it doesnt have the posibility of liver toxicy and it wont dry the joints up all that much. winny is potent stuff. you will see more out of winny than var but thats why you get the liver damage and dryness of the joints. imo stick with either one, not the two. its pretty much pointless to run both of em. anyhow, whats your cycle history like. and what liver and kidney supplements will you be running as well? Im just curious.

for liver and kidney supps, milk thistle and tylers liver detox and cranberry extract for the kidneys with plenty of water. on average i drink about a gallon and a half of water everyday on and off cycle. past cycle experience is 1 cycle test/deca /dbol , 1 test/eq/dbol, 1 deca,dbol (1st one, i know i shouldn't have done that but it was the first and i didn't know what i was doing). i think that's the way i've done them. i can't remember exactly but i think thats how. the liver and kidney supps are open to suggestion also, but that's what i had in mind.

but if i was you bro i would just stick with one or the other, if you want to add something to keep you lean and still be able to get gains then add some EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    heres something to think about, var is half of what winny can do imo. the only thing it has over winny is that it doesnt have the posibility of liver toxicy and it wont dry the joints up all that much. winny is potent stuff. you will see more out of winny than var but thats why you get the liver damage and dryness of the joints. imo stick with either one, not the two. its pretty much pointless to run both of em. anyhow, whats your cycle history like. and what liver and kidney supplements will you be running as well? Im just curious.
    does your cycle history include winny/var stacks?

no but my research history does. im not an orchanic chemistry major for nothing bud.

no but my research history does. im not an orchanic chemistry major for nothing bud.
    okay, just checking

btw, did you mean organic?

cardioman is offline New Member
    How is Var on its own I run Track and got ahold of some. Anyone know of a good cycle to use? Var only... Thanx

Ive run 75mg var ed for about 6 weeks. I didn't gain any weight but I did loose fat on my stomach. I had a major increase in vascularity and well as hardness...strength stayed about the same as I had just got through doing a test/eq/tren stack...ill be running 75mg of var again in jan as a part of my spring break cutter which includes test, eq, var, halo, tren and gh

50% natural, what would be the point of running var and winny together anyway. did you run it because winny is really strong stuff and you started var to work up to the var. thats the only reason i would understand the two being used together. other than there really is no need for the two.

O and yes, i did mean organic. I tend to type fast when i have ppl trying to think im an idiot. I may not have cycle experience with the two but i do know that they are basically the same just var is less potent and basically free of the sides you would normally see from winstrol . Also, since both of us are pretty much the only ones giving the advice wouldnt you think he really wouldnt need to take both, if there is a point to it, because this is only his second cycle, first if you are talking about guided cycle?

plasticfuture i would add eq to the cycle but i want to wait till next time since i think this might be to much for the first time running fina. but i definetely plan on a test/fina/eq cycle for my next one.

bro, honestly imo just run test/fina and maybe var. Dont run too much for a second cycle, especially if this cycle is actually guided and instructed by people who recommend things to take. Heres your options for either var or winny. with winny you will get intenselly strong. what will happen is that you will want to keep lifting more and more until failure after failure. what you forget is that winny dries out the joints so there is a really high risk for tendon tears and problems when lifting outragious amounts of weight to failure. so if you wanted to run winny just make sure to limit yourself on how much you lift. you may not lift as much but you will still see the same results with less joint pain and possibility of tendon or joint problems. with the var the only thing is to make sure your training and diet is solid. the only way you will see the full effects of var is to have unbelievable work habits on and off the gym. bro its your choice on what you do but im only recommending for you a test/maybe fina/ and either var or winny not both.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, honestly imo just run test/fina and maybe var. Dont run too much for a second cycle, especially if this cycle is actually guided and instructed by people who recommend things to take. Heres your options for either var or winny. with winny you will get intenselly strong. what will happen is that you will want to keep lifting more and more until failure after failure. what you forget is that winny dries out the joints so there is a really high risk for tendon tears and problems when lifting outragious amounts of weight to failure. so if you wanted to run winny just make sure to limit yourself on how much you lift. you may not lift as much but you will still see the same results with less joint pain and possibility of tendon or joint problems. with the var the only thing is to make sure your training and diet is solid. the only way you will see the full effects of var is to have unbelievable work habits on and off the gym. bro its your choice on what you do but im only recommending for you a test/maybe fina/ and either var or winny not both.
    that sounds good but if u dont want to run fina for ur 2nd cycle i would go with eq! its a good steroid that will give u lean results and its a lot milder than fina. just a thought...

this would actually be my 4th cycle but i see what you mean about the winny. i think i'm going to do only the winny since this is a new compound also. i don't need to introuduce 3 new compounds in one cycle. test/fina/winny i'm sure will give me great results. but i appreciate everyones input. as much as i'd like to try anavar also i think that'll have to wait till next cycle. i had heard you don't want to over do it with winny already because the drying of the joints. but you were saying that you want to keep going deep into pain threshold on sets if taking winny?

don't get me wrong, i'm in no way scared of fina. i've been counting down the days for about a month and a half now. i just don't want to run to much and then next time have to run more than that to get the same effect. i'm sure if fina is as strong as i've heard it is my aggresion level is going to be through the roof. for my next cycle i was thinking about something like this.
    fina 100mg ed 1-10
    test e 1000mg per week 1-16
    eq 600mg twice a week 1-15

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt run fina longer than 8 weeks bro

50% natural, what would be the point of running var and winny together anyway. did you run it because winny is really strong stuff and you started var to work up to the var. thats the only reason i would understand the two being used together. other than there really is no need for the two.
    Well, if you want to ask that question "why run both together," then lets take a look at the question "why run either?" As you know, every steroid is but a derivative of testosterone to some form. Nothing on a basis of androgen v anabolic properties beats tren or test for that matter. Honestly, don't run either if you want to get technical. However, since the question was "can I do both together?" I have the experience to say that I liked it. I have a very extensive cycle history which includes the following:
    winny/var only
    winny only
    deca only
    eq only
    var only
    test/eq
    winny/eq/var/clen
    test/eq/tren/winny
    test only

Now Ive done a couple of those twice. Thus, I can honestly say that from expereince that a var/winny stack was nice. Each different drug exhibits different ratios of androgensvanabolic properties that I found a nice combination. Ive also ran 100mg winny ed in combination with other drugs for 6 weeks and didn't notice near the results that I did with 75mg of var ed. My advice is based on experience with the two drugs in my body at the same time as well as seperately. So while you give advice only on the trials of others, I advise on the trials of myself.

ya well you are also giving advice to him when most of those cycles you have done contain no test involved. you have put your body at far more risk than anybody who includes test in each cycle. The risk you now pose is jacked up BP along with some wicked shut downs i bet.

ya well you are also giving advice to him when most of those cycles you have done contain no test involved. you have put your body at far more risk than anybody who includes test in each cycle. The risk you now pose is jacked up BP along with some wicked shut downs i bet.
    hey, you keep giving adivce on the things of which you know nothing. I mean you have proved yourself to be unknowledgeable at the very least. Ive used aas for over 2 and a half years. I didn't find the boards until a aug2003 as it is stated in my profile.

Look, bottom line, you are an aas board thread parrot. You don't have any advice to offer except what you have read on you own accord and you've already admitted to that. Get a clue and shut up. You say you're an organic chemistry major but yet you can't spell the word "organic" correctly...good job buddy...next time you post on a thread then I'll be watching because you shouldn't be giving advice period. Anybody with any education or ability to point out any lack of knowledge would point you out as such on this thread. Thanks for playing my game "shut the **** up" as you were the leading contestant. Keep giving advice on everything you can't speak of on a first person basis...

oh yeah, tell me what risk ive put myself in? I'd really like to know with all your knowledge mr. 20 year old....do you even have a clue as to why test is advised as a base in each cycle...by response to your post it appears as if you don't....so once again, get a ****ing clue

mass junkie is offline banned
    Id take the advice of someone who actually has experience with a certain stack than that of an individual who has only read about it

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I second that!

I have been using AAS for 17+ years. You name it, I have done it more than once. My name speaks for myself. 50 is extemely knowledgable and more than once in post, advice, and impression proven himself as knowledgable as I if not more. I would rather take his advice over anyone that thinks they know what they are talking about as opposed to someone that knows exactly what they are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Id take the advice of someone who actually has experience with a certain stack than that of an individual who has only read about it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Wow, until i ran my 1st cycle, i didn't know ****..

then i ran my second cycle, and found i knew less

Then i ran my 3rd cycle.. and guess what.. got most of that right..

Now doing my 4th cycle, and it should be tits on..

every person's response is going to be different..

var was crazy great for me.. winny is not...

eq sucks.. deca is great..

halo had no real effect..

test cyp doesn't bloat me with 10mg nolv in me..

t3 is the bomb..

clen makes me shake..

500mg test gets results..

1200mg test/wk is crazy growth..

masteron makes my hair drop..

shooting prop everyday isn't for me..

1st 4 weeks is ok.. last 2 is ok..

trib does nothing for me.. long jack does..

bromo is effective.. sides suck..

DNP is the bomb.. but at 200mg/day for 20 days is less effective than a 7 day run at 400mg..

Home brew is easy..

I spent $1000 on my 1st cycle..
    $120 on all others.. (except the halo)

love dbol , it doesn't love me.. so take for 3 weeks..

HCG makes the berries drop really nice..

and the big one.........

The food you consume is more important than the exercise, or the juice you use..

Now.. with that said .. according to the studies.. i am an oddity.. but i found what works.. and i go with it..

oh.. at 210 lbs.. i bench 525 lbs..

rock on.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Prime example on why someone should not give out advice

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX

agreed!!

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    I'm still sitting here laughing my ass off at that

sorry been away from the action but i'm not at work during the weekend. things got a little heated from what it looks like. everyones responses are apreciated as it's helping to give me a consenses of what the opinion is as i have not ran winny or var. i'm getting pretty geared up for this cycle and can't wait. 8 more days and having everything waiting for me to start and it's hard for me not to start.

i think i might try a high test cycle next to see how my body responds. i have the american indian gene so it comes natural for my body to put on weight nicely if the diet is correct. if it doesn't like it then back down. you never know till you try. lower dose cycles are cheaper anyways. also the hgh is in the 1 year future for me (currently researching that subject right now). definetely open to any suggestions that anyone may have.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Please dont come here and post stuff that YOU PERSONALLY have no clue about.

Plus this post makes absolutely no sense.

Thread Information