Gilster is offline Member

Please Give Opinions On Cycle

This is my 4th overall cycle. The first one was in 1983. My current stats are

39 years old
    275 lbs
    16% BF
    Healthy as a fucking horse
    Previous cycles were

Deca only in 1983

Deca/sust/winny early last year.

Test suspension/dbol /tren /winny late last year.

I reworked it a little bit according to new developments, availability, and info from some of the more knowledgeable bros on the boards anywhere. So it has changed a bit. This is the way it will go now.

Week 1-21, or 28, or maybe, 35, GH 18 IU/w, 5 on 2 off
    Week 1-21, or 28, or maybe, 35 Arimidex .5mg/d
    Week 1-14 Prop 100mg/d
    Week 1-10 Eq 600mg/w
    Week 1-6 Dbol(pinks) 50mg/d
    Week 5-12 Tren 80mg/d
    Week 13-15 Clomid the usuall way I do it.

I am still unsure how long I will run the GH. I would like a minimum of 21 and a max of 35 weeks on GH this way. It all depends on the money available at the time. I have put a lot money, and time, into this cycle. I want to thank all the bros who helped me also.

I would really like to hear from you Mike. It's been a while.

Let me know what you think about this and feel free to critisize. You can never learn enough IMO.

Gilster

4plates is offline Banned
    i can answer you gh question
    but maybe i can help on the other part
    why run prop ed for 14 wks ?why not run cyp or sus or eneneth for 10 wks and switch to the prop for the last few wks
    it will save you a ton of shots.i like everything else but this looks a little easier
    wk 1-10 long acting test 600-800
    wk 1-10 eq 600 mg wk
    wk 1-5 dbol 50 mg ed
    wk 7-13 tren 80 mg ed
    wk 10-13 prop 100 mg ed

it looks like you spent some time planning it your way but this is another option

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    dude, that's an expensive cycle...

gh raises insulin resistance quite a bit. you may want to consider adding some slin to that cycle, but there are risks to using slin...

the rest of the cycle doesn't look bad, but i wouldn't have the arimidex going passed wk 12.

also, i'd run the tren with the dbol for best utilize steroid synergy.

Re: Re: Please Give Opinions On Cycle

Ok bro thanks for the reply. I will take the arimidex throughout the GH because I want my ratio of test to estro to be a little higher in the test area to maximize the GH use, and I do not want to use insulin just yet. I may do a very similar cycle after this one and I want to save something for that. I will also change the dbol to anadrols as well as adding the slin the second time around.

As far as the prop, I want to run it longer because I have it to use on hand, and again I want to maximize the GH use with test while I am still on GH. I will be on nothing but GH and arimidex after week 12 or 14 which ever I do.

I was thinking of frontloading the prop and going 12 weeks instead. I kind of hope Mike suggest this, but we will wait and see. I am still debating it. I can start clomid a day or 2 after my last prop inject the way I have it written up top now. This is why I want to stop the EQ at week 10. It will have cleared by week 13 and my androgen levels will not be high at all this way. Actually I just realized that I did a typo. Clomid will be run on week 15-17, not 13-15. Sorry my bad.

I always run clomid the way you suggested, as per IG's post on it...ALWAYS...I even go an extra week at times at 50mg/d.

I really like the HCG suggestion though, and according to what "GOD" says I will do whatever he suggests. Thanks for this ideas and comments.

Originally posted by GAINSEEKER

Bro if i may ask a few things..why the arimidex weks 1-28 when test is cut off at week 14 ??

Also why run the EQ shorter than the test ??

Gh i think you have it right and assume you will use insulin correct ??

prop weeks 1-14 700mg per week
    dbol weeks 1-6 50mg day.

my thoughts on this are why run prop 14 weeks with out frontloading say weeks 1-3 with 100mg of prop.and cutting it down to like 12 weeks.
    Run EQ 12-14 weeks
    dbol I feel okay but some will say to much ???

Finally clomid at week 13 you will still have high androgens in the system and clomid is not effective until androgens are gone..correct ???

I just think it will be cutting it close.. and would hit the clomid at 300mgh first day then 100mg next wek and down to 50mg /day last wek ??

Mike does not use HCG but i would suggest putting it in the mid cycle to boost both test and estrogen (good estrogen) and then hit another or same ester of test again. HCG will raise estrogens but arimidex will take care of that.

Just not sure i can see how the body will respond to this cycle ???

But I have to say the more i look at it i wonder if it might work well.

I just have been following the newer way of frontloading instead of steady long term doseage ???

Just my thoughts....lets see what GOD has to say !!!

I actually considered this for a while. Something very similar to what you suggest. But the final factor was that I get a huge bloat from longer acting tests. Sust is supposed to give you less water retention than cyp or enanthate , but I looked like a baloon..I hated this feeling badly.

Just to give you guys some background, I was weighing 347 lbs at 54%+bf about 1.5 years ago. I lifted seriously from the age of 14 to 20 when I herniated 3 disks in my lower back doing something stupid with a lot of weight under a squat rack. I say this because if I look in the mirror, and see a bloated face it just hits me hard and I tend not to eat the way I should. My arms also fall asleep on me at night when I am sleeping. It does not let me get my rest. I feel that prop is the best test to avoid this bloat.

My mission is to get to 8%bf, take a pic and then maintain 10-12%bf for the rest of my life. I am actually a personal trainer now at a national chain of gyms. In fact I run the new diet program as of 2 weeks ago. I got a little promotion. BBing is now, not only my life but my livelyhood. I can't afford to feel badly about my appearance.

Pics are coming soon Mike. I promise you this.
    Originally posted by 4plates
    i can answer you gh question
    but maybe i can help on the other part
    why run prop ed for 14 wks ?why not run cyp or sus or eneneth for 10 wks and switch to the prop for the last few wks
    it will save you a ton of shots.i like everything else but this looks a little easier
    wk 1-10 long acting test 600-800
    wk 1-10 eq 600 mg wk
    wk 1-5 dbol 50 mg ed
    wk 7-13 tren 80 mg ed
    wk 10-13 prop 100 mg ed

it looks like you spent some time planning it your way but this is another option

Oh and 4plates. I don't mind the injects. I hated the end of my tren cycle. I still miss the shots. I shot everywhere, and I can't wait to do it again. I have to though cause I am waiting on more arimidex and some clomid.

I will also do DNP /t-3/arimidex for three weeks. 2 weeks after that or as soon as the DNP rebound effect starts, I will do this cycle.

I am really leaning towards frontloading.

I just hope Mike sees this. I truly value his opinion.

bump for "GOD"

Sorry about the quality of the first pic but it is a pic of a pic. I was 347 lbs in this first pic and most likely 60% or more BF.

This next 2 pics were taken tonight. I have actually lost about 20 lbs since I was hanging with sterno. I have been a little sick and lost a little lean mass, and I start DNP tonight Sunday. Then I hit up the big cycle.

And another bump for GOD

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    wow, really well thought out cycle nice researching. I gotta see what Mike says too. You've never used Prop before correct? I'm gonna take it next cycle, as I got bloated too from Sus...with taking Liquidex throughout. I can't wait to see how it compares...that is an awful lot though or maybe I need to bump my intake up I was only gonna run 400mg/wk Prop. I ran 500mg/Sus with good gains.

Well good luck...

SOLID

Thought I would bump this for Mike again and post a few more pics. Mike got tired of waiting for these and I want to make sure he sees them. Sorry if I am bugging anyone with this post.

Last edited by Gilster; 03-20-2002 at 01:30 PM.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    That is one expensive god damn cycle, but i'm happy you know what you want and how you are going to get it. BTW great job on the BF loss, youve got to feel great! How tall are you?

hockeyman

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    wow son you are doing a very long cycle there? Not sure why you are doing that long 21 weeks? Am I reading that correctly? IMO that is way to long to do a continious cycle, unless you are a pro.

I am 6'2" and 39 years old

And the cycle is 12 or 14 weeks depending on the word of GOD, and the other weeks ar just GH weeks. I want to go 6 months if possible on at the low dose I am going to take.

And thanks again for the encouragement bros.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

quit talkin and have at it bro!

hockeyman

$uperman is offline Member
    i think that cycle may be a lil too big for your experience bro... its your choice , just be careful. thats alotta shit going into your body

Still waiting and hoping Mike sees this, and another bump for GOD.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    Hey Gil been a while brother!!!

Very sorry about this delay - I have been out of town lately. First off, the long awaited pictures. Wow....I am VERY proud of you bud!! You have done incredibly!!! I saw ALL your before pictures and your progress is admirable in the least, you really have put thought, discipline and dedication to work for you and it shows big time!

As for the cycle. First off - you can't front load prop. Sorry. Doesn't work. But I like your cycle. First time w/ GH right?

If you want to front load I would bring cyp or enanthate etc in there and front load...run for about 4wks and then switch to prop - that way you have your frontloading and your prop last a little longer. Personally, I dont think you need the prop right off the bat since you have dbol . Use the first wks to frontload and then throw prop in there so it carries you further into your cycle - you will want that short ester when your tren /eq etc starts to slow down.

As for the GH - I would run that as stated (5/2 working up to 6-8ius/day or so, depends how it feels for YOU but start at 4) - I would plan on running for 28wks to see how you like it but go ahead and have the rest on hand and at the end of 28 you could always extend it till 35 - IF you can afford it And if you can....well then fund my next cycle for me damn it! lol But seriously - it would be nice to test run for about 6/7 months to see how you like it then decide what you want to do.

So your cycle looks great - the changes i would make are minor and it would look something like this -

Wks 1-6
    Dbol 50/day

Wks 5-12
    Tren 80/day

Wks 1-2
    Test 1200mg/wk
    Wks 3-4
    Test 800mg/wk

Wks 5-18
    Prop 100/day

Wks 1-15
    EQ 600/wk

Wks 1-28
    GH starting at 4ius/day till 6-8ius/day

Clomid as usual, and airmidex I would run at bout .75/day through the whole cycle (.5 when your test starts coming down)

So essentially your test intake would be:

Wks 1-2
    Wks 3-4
    Wks 5-18

HCG is your call - It's true - I dont touch it - BUT if you have used it and you really like what it does for you then put it in there - I just wouldnt have it in MY cycle.

GREAT pics bro - couldn't be prouder

M

It is done then. I will get some long ester test and front load it at 1200mg/w the first 2 weeks and 800mg/w during weeks 3 and 4 and then switch to prop for the last 14 weeks then start clomid in week 19. Wow 18 weeks of test Yeeeehaaa!!

I will run the arimidex at .75mg/d until the test levels are diminished around the 8th week. I will then reduce it to .5mg the rest of the way along with the GH.

You are right it is my first go with GH. I want to go 28 or 35 weeks, but as much as I have already spent on this cycle, I may only be able to go 21 weeks. I have a while to go before I will need another kit so there is time to get the other kit or 2.

I am going to take t-3 along with GH. Do you have any suggestions as to how best to run the t-3? I was thinking of 50mcg/d, 4weeks on 1 week off, 4 weeks on 2 weeks of, etc, to ween my self off and then go to 25 mcg for 1 week after the GH ends. How does that sound?

Thanks bro your critique has improved this cycle a LOT. I have put a lot of money and thought into this cycle. I saved money for this for 6 months to have everything in hand

I will start this cycle as soon as the DNP rebound effect hits me. I am in my third day of DNP and I will go 3 weeks on it.

I would gladly fund your next cycle but as you see I have no money left after this monster...lol...Maybe next time, unless I buy more GH and then you will have to wait more...lol...I'll let you know...lol....
    Originally posted by Mike
    Hey Gil been a while brother!!!

Very sorry about this delay - I have been out of town lately. First off, the long awaited pictures. Wow....I am VERY proud of you bud!! You have done incredibly!!! I saw ALL your before pictures and your progress is admirable in the least, you really have put thought, discipline and dedication to work for you and it shows big time!

As for the cycle. First off - you can't front load prop. Sorry. Doesn't work. But I like your cycle. First time w/ GH right?

If you want to front load I would bring cyp or enanthate etc in there and front load...run for about 4wks and then switch to prop - that way you have your frontloading and your prop last a little longer. Personally, I dont think you need the prop right off the bat since you have dbol . Use the first wks to frontload and then throw prop in there so it carries you further into your cycle - you will want that short ester when your tren /eq etc starts to slow down.

As for the GH - I would run that as stated (5/2 working up to 6-8ius/day or so, depends how it feels for YOU but start at 4) - I would plan on running for 28wks to see how you like it but go ahead and have the rest on hand and at the end of 28 you could always extend it till 35 - IF you can afford it And if you can....well then fund my next cycle for me damn it! lol But seriously - it would be nice to test run for about 6/7 months to see how you like it then decide what you want to do.

So your cycle looks great - the changes i would make are minor and it would look something like this -

Wks 1-6
    Dbol 50/day

Wks 5-12
    Tren 80/day

Wks 1-2
    Test 1200mg/wk
    Wks 3-4
    Test 800mg/wk

Wks 5-18
    Prop 100/day

Wks 1-15
    EQ 600/wk

Wks 1-28
    GH starting at 4ius/day till 6-8ius/day

Clomid as usual, and airmidex I would run at bout .75/day through the whole cycle (.5 when your test starts coming down)

So essentially your test intake would be:

Wks 1-2
    Wks 3-4
    Wks 5-18

HCG is your call - It's true - I dont touch it - BUT if you have used it and you really like what it does for you then put it in there - I just wouldnt have it in MY cycle.

GREAT pics bro - couldn't be prouder

M

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    Hey gil, are you saying that your peak would be 50/day? Have you ever used T3 before? Look at the educational threads - cycleon made a post about T3 dosing that is very good - you should definitely read it. Just remember to go slow with it - you have enough ingredients to make this a killer cycle - so dont need to go nuts with the T3. It can make ya feel like shit anyway - not that it would be a problem for you since you can stomach DNP

Thread Information