OSTIE is offline Senior Member

Longest youve ran dnp???

Whats up bros,

Im about a week into my dnp cycle. Ive done a couple short, high dosed cycles before. I had success, but the sides and the sh!tty diet made me try going for a long, low dose cycle this time around. Im shooting for atleast 30 days @ 200-400mg. I am also taking t-3 with it for the first time along with the other mandatory supps. Since im on such a low dose, i will be doing my morning cardio for atleast 40min 5 days a week along with a super strict diet and of course lifting. I am hoping to burn some serious fat with all this.

Just curious about some of long cycles you bro's did. How long were the cycles and how did they compare to shorter ones?

Thanks,

-ost

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Bump

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If you do low doses with low amounts it will work great. That way your sides arent crazy and you can still do some cardio. I wouldnt work out that hard, might not be consuming enough nutriants. When are you going to start the T3? As for that length I think it is needed.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    If you do low doses with low amounts it will work great. That way your sides arent crazy and you can still do some cardio. I wouldnt work out that hard, might not be consuming enough nutriants. When are you going to start the T3? As for that length I think it is needed.
    I seem to do best using 200mg ed or ev 36hr for 3 weeks or more,,,

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I started t3 already, I am on day 6 of both t3 and 400mgs a day of dnp . 24 more days to go. I will keep dnp at 400mgs for the rest of the 24 days unless lethargy and sweating effect my school. I usually low sides compared to what others talk about on dnp, so i think 400 should be fine, but who knows since ive never ran this long of a cycle. 16 or 18 days (i forget which) is the longest Ive ran dnp before during summer.

Thread Information