200mg masteron
    600mg equipoise
    1800mg testosterone

Other:
    200mg clomid (50mg Su, Tu, Th, Sa)
    30mg nolvadex (10mg M, W, F)
    3mg Arimidex (1mg M, W, F)
    150mg Proviron (50mg M, W, F)

(something to partially block the estrogen receptor everyday, Arimidex to reduce aromatization, proviron to increase free testosterone by occupying SHBG and to reduce aromatization)

And testosterone suspension incorporated by discretion throughout...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    How big are you???????????????????

t-money is offline Member
    Holy crap! First, please post some pics of yourself. Second, I need a loan, since you have boat loads of cash, could I have some? Definatley keep us posted on your progress.

Post a pict of you. Unless you are a pro and don't want that out there.

5000mg a week

T

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of a cycle is this?!?!?

goodbye organs...hello jaundice, the orals have got to be trimmed down imo

bigbodysa24 is offline New Member
    man thats a crap load....sure it isnt alittle to much...can u say dialysis

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    How long do you plan on running this cycle? Are the dbols for the first four weeks or are you planning on running them the whole time?

either take the dbol or drol for the first 4-6 weeks....not both....there is absolutely no reason to be taking 1800mg of test a week, unless you stay on high doses of test year round and you're a huge mofo.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    LOL...whatever...more is not always better...

peace

db

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    im not in any place to judge or try to tell someone what to do... you obviously know what you are trying to do but this could have some serious health repricussions. Why don't you cut down your doses and drop a few things and try some GH or IGF and Inuslin? I think you would get better results from a different approach and cause less damage... but you know yourself best.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Whoa...relax guys...this is a theoretical cycle for a friend who will probably follow through with this...he is small... (under 200lbs) and wants to gain as quickly as possible. It seems most people yo-yo with these 500mg per week cycles. More is better. I predict that BDTR's experiment with his two friends would provide data consistent with his results if scaled to a larger sample population. 1,000mg of test is a starting point. 2g and up is where the magic happens.

As for the orals....they put little girls with anemia on 150mg of Anadrol everyday for months at a time...and they are fine...their livers are stressed the whole time, but certainly functional.

This cycle was mostly his idea, but I helped him with the anti-estrogens for a multi-faceted approach....I think he will gain a few pounds.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I think that the human body could handle that for a short time... but I don't know why you would want to try it... drop some of the orals... take out an injectable... start the test at a gram.... put some GH or IGF 1 in there.

d.b
    If this guy is under 200lbs then why the amount of juice??? He would most certainly gain the same amount of muscle using smaller amounts...there is a point of no return on gains / mg's of juice...imho...

peace

db

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    let us know what happens,im always up for someone else being the guinie pig for a change

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    Whoa...relax guys...this is a theoretical cycle for a friend who will probably follow through with this...he is small... (under 200lbs) and wants to gain as quickly as possible. It seems most people yo-yo with these 500mg per week cycles. More is better. I predict that BDTR's experiment with his two friends would provide data consistent with his results if scaled to a larger sample population. 1,000mg of test is a starting point. 2g and up is where the magic happens.

As for the orals....they put little girls with anemia on 150mg of Anadrol everyday for months at a time...and they are fine...their livers are stressed the whole time, but certainly functional.

This cycle was mostly his idea, but I helped him with the anti-estrogens for a multi-faceted approach....I think he will gain a few pounds.
    He doesn't need those doses. There reaches a point of diminishing returns and that cycle is double what would work if he consumes lots of protien.

How did he come up with this cycle?

My guess is that he used a ouija board to figure out what drugs to use, andthen used yesterday's winning lottery numbers to figure out the doses.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

My guess is that he used a ouija board to figure out what drugs to use, andthen used yesterday's winning lottery numbers to figure out the doses.
    LMAO!!!!

I don't like that cycle one bit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hooker

OMG....thats some funny ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    What ever floats your boat bro..

That is too much IMO.

In all honesty...it's a horrible cycle. The use of anti-estrogens in that manner show a complete lack of understanding of any of them.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    200mg clomid (50mg Su, Tu, Th, Sa)
    30mg nolvadex (10mg M, W, F)
    3mg Arimidex (1mg M, W, F)
    150mg Proviron (50mg M, W, F)

(something to partially block the estrogen receptor everyday
    Just so you know Clomid isnt an estrogen blocker...

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    scary cycle for a pro let alone a novice... its ur health, (or your "friends"), but what cost are you willing to pay for quick size, in this case, size that could be achieved using a hell of a lot less stuff...

9000rpm is offline Member
    Nothing like the good old american thought that more is better.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Sigmund Froid]
    As for the orals....they put little girls with anemia on 150mg of Anadrol everyday for months at a time...and they are fine...their livers are stressed the whole time, but certainly functional.[QUOTE]

Dude i dont think theyre giving any little girls anadrol at 50mg a day along with 50mg a day of Dbols, all while taking redicoulous amounts of test and anabolics.... look at the whole picture, i think anti e's or not, your gonna see bad sides on this poorly thought out cycle

Jackman is offline Banned
    ............ thats all i have to say. Your a good friend though planning his death for him.

UNDER 200 ILB! hey its his life less of them in the gene pool. But if you wana turn your friend into a gunie pig im not going to argue just let us know how it goes.
    Last edited by Jackman; 12-07-2004 at 06:54 PM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    wo, hes gonna become Ronny in one cycle!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    wo, hes gonna become Ronny in one cycle!
    heh..... he'll become ronny in the sense that he'll be taking the same Doses.....

as far as what he'll look like..... Fat Bastard...... or atleast have man boobs like him..... hello aromitization!

Hey does anyone have a wife that can't breast feed? Talk to this guy.... by the time he's done running 800mg's of tren enth his prolactin levels will be high enough to feed all the hungry babies in the world....

IMO - this is probably the worst cycle i've personally ever seen being advised to a 1st timer.... the least you can do is knock the test down to 1,000mg's/wk and discard everything else you posted.... besides nolva, arimidex , and clomid.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    How many weeks is this?? I think this guy is just ramping & rageing just to start a ignorant thread.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    That cycle is insane, please tel your friend not to do this if you care about him.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Get him some life insurance with me as the beneficiary and I'll finance that cycle and maybe add some GH to it.

I'm kidding and I hope you are too.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Not intended to flame so take it as you may, but that is probably one of the worst cycles I have ever laid eyes upon. Looking back at your previous posts, I can see that fit into the "radical steroid user" category. ie. recommending 1 gram of tren a week...
    Your name suits you well. Sigmund Freud was a more than a little off, to say the least.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Not intended to flame so take it as you may, but that is probably one of the worst cycles I have ever laid eyes upon. Looking back at your previous posts, I can see that fit into the "radical steroid user" category. ie. recommending 1 gram of tren a week...
    Your name suits you well. Sigmund Freud was a more than a little off, to say the least.
    that was him?> didnt he say do 500-100mg of tren and 1000-2 of test at least? i think i flammed the **** out of him let me check

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I think he will but SHUTDOWN HARD...for so long...that whatever he does gain he will lose after pct, if pct even works for amounts of juice that high....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I like this dude. Remember 2 grams of test is where "the magic happens".<-- so says Sigmund. That SERM/A.I protocol is total crap.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 12-07-2004 at 07:59 PM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Well, if your "friend" decides to run this underdosed cycle LOL

it would be great to see some before and after pics

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Man, your liver will be TOAST after 3 weeks! And your nads will turn into raisins! That is a LOT of juice! I have never heard of anybody doing that kind of cycle!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your Freind wont like you if you give him that much gear.

Georgie is offline Member
    Your friend will see alot better results and will keep them by running lower doses for a longer time. 250mg/wk of test for 15-20 weeks. This cycle is completly stupid. Read some of basketcase's article on the benefits of low dose cycles for longer periods of time.

d.b
    LMFAO...

peace

db

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information