Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girlfriend

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    See her every single day, as much as possible, the more the person sees you, the less they will notice the changes, people who really notice are the once that see you before the cycle and then a month later.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I'm about to be in your boat in a less than a month. I have been trying to bring it up by supporting bonds and giambi. If she has a problem with them tell her that you will be an animal in the sack. That is my plan. I was gonna try and cover it up with my "use of pro-hormones" but considering I see her every day and I am doin ED shots of prop, I figure that she is gonna find out eventually. I guess I'll see if she supports me or not when I break it to her, maybe she can even poke me! Either way she got into this relationship with ME, I am gonna juice regardless, So if she likes ME we will still be together. Good luck with your chick bro!!! I'll keep ya posted on mine.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    add some anadrol and rip her eyes out with roid rage . that way she wont be able to see how huge you've gotten.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with dimes...just try and see her everyday, again the more they see you the less they realize a change

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    haha... thanks. yeah, she's sort of controlling. but, we're both in different colleges right now, so i think i will be able to hide the shots & equipment quite a bit. i'm just gonna start keepin bottles of all kindsa stuff out (creatine, multi's, and a buncha other pills that really don't do anything, but what does she know right?)

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    if she notices a big change in size, i'll just be like "i started eatin all kinds". my friend went to cali for college for baseball this year, & he came back & everybody was like "he's gotten big" after his first cycle. he just said he lifts twice a day now instead of once, and eats all the time, and nobody knew any better. and, this is a pretty skinny/weak kid last year, so i'm thinkin i'll just say i been doin the same, all kindsa creatine & protein & food in general

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    man up bro! who cares what she thinks, if your going to juice do it for yourself and no body else!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    hey fellas. i just need some advice. i got a gf that i've had off & on for about 3 years. and, i've brought it up, & she said that if i ever juiced she wouldn't date me like ever. so, since i'm startin my first cycle here in about a month, i was wonderin what all i can expect to see as far as side effects (from dbol 4 wks & test prop 8 wks) & what can/should i use for excuses as to the size gains, side effects, etc. i can't tell her that i'm gonna juice, kuz of the afore-stated comments she's given me. i know this is sorta an odd question to post here, but i really was wantin some advice. thanks a bunch guys

My guess is that she will never notice. I started dating my current girlfriend at this time last year right when I started a cycle and she never thought a thing about the weight gain. If you eat every 3hrs and eat like a machine she wont think much of it. Spend time in the weight room spend time eating and tell her you are planning to gain lots of weight "bulking" this winter and I highly doubt she will think much of it. My girlfriends father has trained MLB/NFL/Olympians/etc so she has been around AAS enduced athletes most of her life but she never once asked me if I was using. I totally think the key is telling people ahead of time that you are planning to gain weight. I have told a number of people that I am looking to weigh in at 220lbs by Jan and for some reason if people know it ahead of time they dont think much of it. I think the logic is that they would guess if you were juicing up to 220lbs that you would hide it and not make it public that you planned on gaining that much weight.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    My guess is that she will never notice. I started dating my current girlfriend at this time last year right when I started a cycle and she never thought a thing about the weight gain. If you eat every 3hrs and eat like a machine she wont think much of it. Spend time in the weight room spend time eating and tell her you are planning to gain lots of weight "bulking" this winter and I highly doubt she will think much of it. My girlfriends father has trained MLB/NFL/Olympians/etc so she has been around AAS enduced athletes most of her life but she never once asked me if I was using. I totally think the key is telling people ahead of time that you are planning to gain weight. I have told a number of people that I am looking to weigh in at 220lbs by Jan and for some reason if people know it ahead of time they dont think much of it. I think the logic is that they would guess if you were juicing up to 220lbs that you would hide it and not make it public that you planned on gaining that much weight.
    yeah, i've been telling her lately stuff like "i've gotten up to 185 & haven't been able to gain anything since then for like 8 months. i'm gonna start eatin all kinds & stuff and try to get bigger" she says "why" & then i just say stuff about i love to lift & that i'm tired of being the same weight. i'm gonna start droppin hints about like my package seems to be just randomly getting smaller sometimes... like, i don't know why, but it just goes through these moments. so what i'm trying to say, is great idea and i'm startin to do that now

. i'm gonna start droppin hints about like my package seems to be just randomly getting smaller sometimes... like, i don't know why, but it just goes through these moments. so what i'm trying to say, is great idea and i'm startin to do that now

haha I have no idea what to say about the junk. Luckily my nuts dont shrink so I get lucky in that department. Hopefully for your sake they wont either. You can try running some HCG or Tribulus to combat that in the event you have an issue.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    honestly bro is she really likes you it matter much ya she rag on you and all so did my girlfriend but she still stuck around! it's not like you have a heroin or coke addiction! it's your first time! plus dude the first time is always the best cycle (usually) so unless you can hide 25-30lbs in a couple months! plus your balls are gonna shrink man and im sure any chick will notice that! this would probably be a good test for your relationship with her and to actually see if she really truely likes you! also do you guys smoke weed??? if you do show her that weed is higher on the drug class chart meaning you'd get in more shyt for having or smoking weed then getting caught with AS! and just tell her that the reason for this is that weed is more harmful to your body than AS!!! try that too
    Last edited by crosby7117; 12-15-2004 at 03:20 PM.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    haha. alright man. i'll see what happens to 'em & then if i have any probs i'll look into some. thanks

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randumb
    Okay, all you need to do is learn how to lie properly. The key to this, is that less is more. Don't get into anything elaborate because then it looks thought up. If you can learn to act surprised on command, and really sell it, then you're golden. There are many tactics you can use. If she notices you're getting bloated... just act upset (without overdoing it) and imagine she said you were getting fat. Sarcasm works well: "Oh I guess I need to do more crunches then, my bad." If she notices (possible) acne, act embarassed and/or ashamed. If she notices a (possible) increased sex drive, complement her about something, maybe something new she's done with herself, and make her feel that she is bringing it out in you. She'll love it.

Unless your girl is either really interested in sterioids, or snoops through everything in your life (i.e. internet forums), she's really not going to know you're on a cycle if you let her. Side effects can be played off easily, as long as you don't make it too complicated.

GREAT POST LOL... It is sometimes hard to tell if someone is getting bigger if you see them everyday.. She might not notice as much as you think. Dont be paranoid if she brings it up... Just play it off as a compliment.

Good luck!

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Normally I would agree with the guys telling you to be honest but let me tell you what honesty got me. I was in a relationship with somebody I worked with(I know... big mistake) and everything was great. While I was with her I started AS. Was honest and everything. Even did the research together. She was supportive and even openly told me she liked the results. After all, she was the recipient of the positive gain such as increased sex drive and being with somebody with a good physique. Continued to see her for 3 years and also continued my cycles. All the while she kept her mouth shut to friends an co workers until......THE BREAK UP. All of a sudden I have pressure on me like only Jason Giambi can understand. I spend my time trying to defend myself to friends, co workers, bosses. All of a sudden people try to pin everything negative on steroids like "remember the time he got into the argument over such and such...must have been the juice". Almost ruined my life and career. I just kept denying it and told everyone that the rumors are just a result of a woman scorned. Some people bought it and others didnt. Eventually it died down but sometimes people will make a comment or joke about it. So unless you are going to marry this girl or you have dirt on her that is equally incriminating then deny. Didnt you know that creatines best use is for AS users to have an excuse for their gains from steroids?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    tell her its from the creatine, weight gainers etc...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    honestly bro is she really likes you it matter much ya she rag on you and all so did my girlfriend but she still stuck around! it's not like you have a heroin or coke addiction! it's your first time! plus dude the first time is always the best cycle (usually) so unless you can hide 25-30lbs in a couple months! plus your balls are gonna shrink man and im sure any chick will notice that! this would probably be a good test for your relationship with her and to actually see if she really truely likes you! also do you guys smoke weed??? if you do show her that weed is higher on the drug class chart meaning you'd get in more shyt for having or smoking weed then getting caught with AS! and just tell her that the reason for this is that weed is more harmful to your body than AS!!! try that too
    no. we don't smoke together, and she very very rarely drinks. and she never gets drunk if she does drink (unless it's with me) hehe. anyway, she knows about like 2 times in my life that i've smoked, and she got sooo pissed about that. (we were together at the time). she's like a good girl who doesn't do any of that, so i don't got much on her. i still smoke about twice a month maybe, but she doesn't know about it. all she knows about is like a year ago when somebody shot their mouth off.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    tell her its from the creatine, weight gainers etc...
    well then here's your excuse! you should try to get some HCG for your nuts!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    whatever u do don't tell her. I made that mistake on my first cycle the nice guy i am i told my girl at the time that im juicing. F*ck everytime we got in to an argument shes like its the roids this, its the roids that. U'll never hear the end of it so save urself a headache and don't tell her i'll never tell any girl about juice ever again

Jesus Christ!!!
    What happened to all the REAL MEN?
    My pappy told me "if your girl catches you doinkin another girl tell her it didn't happen
    an NEVER admit it and in a few months she'll think she's wrong". hehehe
    Deny,deny,deny til the day you die.

Oh and I been married 16 years........Wife just tonite asked if I was "on". So I tells her
    yeah Im hittin sustanon , enathate, deca , trenbolone , hgh, insulin , demarol..........For psycho training................hehehe

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Jesus Christ!!!
    What happened to all the REAL MEN?
    My pappy told me "if your girl catches you doinkin another girl tell her it didn't happen
    an NEVER admit it and in a few months she'll think she's wrong". hehehe
    Deny,deny,deny til the day you die.

Oh and I been married 16 years........Wife just tonite asked if I was "on". So I tells her
    yeah Im hittin sustanon, enathate, deca, trenbolone, hgh, insulin, demarol..........For psycho training................hehehe
    i love it man... love it

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    whatever u do don't tell her. I made that mistake on my first cycle the nice guy i am i told my girl at the time that im juicing. F*ck everytime we got in to an argument shes like its the roids this, its the roids that. U'll never hear the end of it so save urself a headache and don't tell her i'll never tell any girl about juice ever again
    Hahaha that sucks. I told my girl and have never heard a word about it after the initial talk. I got her regisitered here so she could learn more about me being safe. Hell she gives me my shots, helps me with conversions, etc. I guess it helps that we dont argue on or off cycle so she knows that if we do it has nothing to do with AAS.

Another note I think you could try Nutz56, is wearing hooded sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts. Try not to parade around with sleeveless shirts or with your shirt off if you dont want people noticing. I wont work out with a sleeveless shirt on while I am using AAS. I saw Dennis James last week and he had what was probably a XXXL shirt on that "hid" his mammoth arms as good as possible. Go with that approach to make it less obvious.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    my gf said about the same thing about 4 years ago....now i get in trouble when my gear stinks up the fridge.....she'll come around bro, if not, move on the next that digs bigger guys

NaturallyFit is offline New Member
    Dude just wear baggier shirts and stuff around her and tell her ur eating tons of protein and ****. Girls dont no if ur juicin it, unless u tell them, my old lady told me the same thing and she comes to the gym with me.And i jsut did a cycle of test and anadrol and she never even knew and i put 23 pounds on.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ha... yeah, i'm always liftin in cutoffs, & just tonight with her i was wearin one. i'll start wearin the baggier shirts & stuff while on tho. good thinkin..

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Just say..... "Love it or Shove it baby"

themainman is offline New Member
    if your just gonna try your first cycle don't sweat it you will be spending mor time at the gym any way and she will just chuck it up to that. just make sure to keep your gear under lock and key hell man its just 8 ****ing weeks right! some people just blow up and get huge and some dont. if you see any side affects, well **** man work with your gear i never had any side affects it all depends how big and how bad you want it and if yu are willing to put up affecting your body i thing she should wait. hell if your not taking care of your body no one will.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member

Prohormones

Tell her you are taking some of the soon to be banned prohormones. If she is suspect explain them to her. Tell her how potent they were and tell her how you feel like a victim. Act angry at the govt. about the fact that if they had acted sooner on banning them you wouldn't be such a monster. As always...blame someone esle. LOL

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    Tell her you are taking some of the soon to be banned prohormones. If she is suspect explain them to her. Tell her how potent they were and tell her how you feel like a victim. Act angry at the govt. about the fact that if they had acted sooner on banning them you wouldn't be such a monster. As always...blame someone esle. LOL
    "it's the fvckin government's fault baby... i swear!!!"

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well fellas, thanks for all ur advice. peace

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    well fellas, thanks for all ur advice. peace
    Why don't you post some pics of her and make a poll " to dump or not to dump?"; is this your first piece of ass or what?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    naw, not first piece... i've had one girl hotter. she's hot enough, trust me. i could get hotter, but she's definitely a high 8 on a scale of 10. (that's pretty high in my books). but, i would post but i don't have a scanner. if i get ahold of one sometime in the near future, i'll bump this post back up, & post 'em. that's a great idea tho, but sorry man

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Why don't you post some pics of her and make a poll " to dump or not to dump?"; is this your first piece of ass or what?
    Your train is running down the right tracks.....LMFAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information