mrmanners is offline Junior Member

D-bol side effects need advice please

I figured I'd use some D-bol as a front loader for cycle #3.
    5 pills/day (10mg ea.) of the pink thai stuff for the first 3 weeks along with 600mgs of test and 400mgs of deca .

Here's the deal; I feel jittery as hell at night and I have a real hard time going to sleep. I take it around 5 pm an hour or two before I workout. And I feel just like I have a permanent case of the blue balls. I stopped for a couple of days and the blue-ball syndrome went away, back on and it came right back.
    What the hell???

Thanks,
    -M

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol is very androgenic ... this will cause insomnia it did for me.... try lower the dose... 50mg/day is quite high bro

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I feel like that too on D-bol its just the common sides that goes with it, dont take it so close to bed time, if you work out in the afternoon take your last dose directly after you workout and no later, and also it seems to me the sides are worse when you first start the cycle and tend to go away after a week or so. I usually ramp up on dbol just cause it shocks my system so hard. Your not the only one bro..

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    did I get that right that you are taking 50mg all at once before you work out, spread those 10mg tabs out throughout the day 10 breakfast, 10 lunch, 10 b4 workout, and 10 directly after workout...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya, spread that doseage out man, dont take it all at once. As far as your balls hurting, thats probably due to the fact that theyre shutting down, natural test production will come to a halt when synthetic test is introduced, thus causing pain, happens to me evey time. If the pain gets to be to much, ejaculate one way or another, it will ease the pain a bit.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg is high and take it thruoghout the day
    imo 30mg ed is enough for most

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    What else are you taking with the Dbol ?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    What else are you taking with the Dbol?
    read the post DUH!!!!!

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    50mg is high and take it thruoghout the day
    imo 30mg ed is enough for most
    If the Dbol is good then you are correct, but with some brands 30mg just wont be enough and you have to bump it. But, with Pink Thais I would also think that 50mg would be too much. If they are Thai are you sure they are 10mg?

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    If the Dbol is good then you are correct, but with some brands 30mg just wont be enough and you have to bump it. But, with Pink Thais I would also think that 50mg would be too much. If they are Thai are you sure they are 10mg?
    Yeah it's 10mg I don't have the bottle with me but it's the thai kind made by some brittish or english lab, I think there's a lion or something on the label as well. Thanks to all for the advice, you're a righteous buch of bro's and I've passed this site along to everyone I can think of. Great place to turn for advice. I'll try 4 pills thhroughout the day for the next week. Thanks again!

-M

Thread Information