greenvilleboy is offline New Member

help, help, help

I know this will be long, but please someone give me some real advice. i've got a 30 day supply of oxandrin2.5(2 tablets 4x a day) they are BTG. I also have 5 more refills but can only get them every 30 days. now my ??? can i expect much results from this or should i combine it with something else i could get at say GNC. if you recommend taking other things, could you give me the benefits of each. also, what is p.c.t and what if any should i be doing. i am 40 and 5'7" and 170. worked out on and off(more off than on) for years. would love to get back in shape, add a little size/strength.i also have about 40 test. patches(androgel i think they are called). are the patches a waste of time. i know this is extremely long but i am a true fresh fish when it comes to this. thanks...

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenvilleboy
    I know this will be long, but please someone give me some real advice. i've got a 30 day supply of oxandrin2.5(2 tablets 4x a day) they are BTG. I also have 5 more refills but can only get them every 30 days. now my ??? can i expect much results from this or should i combine it with something else i could get at say GNC. if you recommend taking other things, could you give me the benefits of each. also, what is p.c.t and what if any should i be doing. i am 40 and 5'7" and 170. worked out on and off(more off than on) for years. would love to get back in shape, add a little size/strength.i also have about 40 test. patches(androgel i think they are called). are the patches a waste of time. i know this is extremely long but i am a true fresh fish when it comes to this. thanks...
    I would keep saving the var(oxandrin) for the next 5 months to give yourself enough for one cycle. Also tell your doc you have done some research(and research hrt for real) and tell him injections may be the better way to go... continue the patches while telling doc you are injecting, now save all the testosterone for the next 5 or 6 months and you can have yourself a cycle.

Thread Information