Thread: Need advice

slikt is offline New Member

Need advice

Guys, into first week of cycle and just read about gear beig usless if its been left in the cold. Basically I left my sus250 and deca in the garage, anyway it was in the garage for about 6 weeks say from mid nov to mid jan, I only ask this as when I got all the amps out just over a week ago iI could see that the deca was like very viscous and gel like in the amp, I thought sh1t its fcuked, so I took it all indoors and once at room temp it looked fine and i've had no problems with it (drawing or jabbing), I'm now just worried that its properties are diminished and I dont wanna be jabbing sh1t juice for the next 11 weeks. If anyone knows please let me know.

Plus how long till the sus & deca kicks in..?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Warm them up in a pot of WARM water over the stove. Don't boil it!!! They will be good to go.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Not to flame bro but you need to do more research, why would you pin yourself without knowing the properties of your gear, are you totally prepared for your cycle?

slikt is offline New Member
    Yeah, i've got all my meds, this is my 5th cycle. I know if the juice even freezes its not gonna cause any complications, i just didnt know if it would destroy the steroid properties within the oil and render the product usless. Cheers for the concern bro.

Thread Information