Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bmgsxr is offline Associate Member

Controlled Delivery??????

Guys yesterday I received a package that I had order Int.. and was not home so the post office left one of the pink slips in my mailbox. It does not require me to pick it up at the post office or anything but I am very paranoid considering all the busts that have been going around. Usually any order that has been mad has been domestic and if it did not require a sig the post office would just leave the package.

Is this something I should be worried about?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bmgsxr
    Guys yesterday I received a package that I had order Int.. and was not home so the post office left one of the pink slips in my mailbox. It does not require me to pick it up at the post office or anything but I am very paranoid considering all the busts that have been going around. Usually any order that has been mad has been domestic and if it did not require a sig the post office would just leave the package.

Does the source requier a signature? That would be the only reason I can think of why they wouldn't have left the package. Email the source and ask.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    mine required a signature.... if im not home the post office holds it until i pick it up.....

You need to ask him if he required a signature or not... if he didn't.... and they're holding it.... im not sure i'd go and pick it up....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Not sure I will email them right now.
    But the funny thing is that the card did not have the check box, checked off that says pickup at post office you know.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    prolly just a notice that they were there.

they'll try again today.

I really hope so and I left the slip in my apt. buildings lobby and checked off the box to just leave the package.

With all the busts going around I am paranoid as sh**....

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    My source requires a sig. but if they postman can fit the package in my mailbox they will leave it. If they can't I have to pick it up at the post office. That is probably what happened.

Thanks for the fast input guys...I just my source an email asking if they ship the package requiring sigs....This is the first time I have order from this new guy so I am not familiar with his shipping techniques yet.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I used to live in NJ and that is how it works with the pink slip, trust me you will be cool. I have gotten those slips a bunch of times. Don't worry, good luck!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Im in NY....but i got 1 of those slips , on it it says you dont have to pick it up , theyll try to redeliver....waited a week , they dint , so i went to pick it up .

It did not require a signature.....

Thanks guys....for all the info I will let you know how it turns out later today when I go home.

oh ur from jersey too

yeah there are 2 slips.... one states that they will re-deliver at another time.... and one states you have to pick it up and sign for it.......

i'd wait for them to re-deliver.... and in the mean time.. find out if the source requested a sig (which u already did)

what part of jersey u from (pm me if u want)
    ~haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Yeah this slip was just a redeliver slip..
    WOW a lot people on the board from Jersey.....cool

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Ya there is ots of people fro NJ

Nice to know that alot bro's from Jersey are on here...

peaker is offline Senior Member
    you must be a happy camper all went well!

Nope not yet I will know once I get home though....Still at work trust me I rather be home right now.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You will be fine. Happy growing and quit stressing.

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like it's going to be re-delivered. It think you'll be fine bro!

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    Bro, controlled deliveries don't work like that. If you are afraid of a controlled delivery, sign for the packge when it comes to your door, go inside and IMMEDIATELY write "Return to sender" on the package. Take a look at the package thorooughly. If you are familiar with packaging methods your source has, you should be ok for the most part. You can even open the package if you like.

Then take off towards the post office in your car, taking notice of anyone following you. You might even call a friend from SOMEONE ELSES cel phone, and have them drive to a nearby location to follow a ways behind while you drive towards the post office. Go all the way to the nearest post office. If nobody is following you (ie your friend calls and says coast is clear if hes following a ways back too)....drive on man. Go to McDonalds and get a shake cuz you in the clear

if it were me, I would even sign and date the package after writing RETURN TO SENDER on it. I would then take a picture of the package making sure that stuff you wrote shows up clearly in the picture with a newspaper in the picture somewhere for date verification, and email myself the picture(s)

Then again......I'm extreme about everything!

better email it to 5 different email addresses and 1 other friends... incase they know all your passwords or hack into you emails and delete the pic.... LMAO

- Knockout_Power

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_liar

Then again......I'm extreme about everything!
    this is true but that was some **** good evasion tactics. must admit that i was impressed

they'll probably ask you why the hell you went through so much to prove it's not yours..... if it really wasn't yours to begin with..... haha

- Knockout_Power

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    they'll probably ask you why the hell you went through so much to prove it's not yours..... if it really wasn't yours to begin with..... haha
    well if you open it up t have a look then it would just be plain common sense to go the extra mile to prove its not yours. trust me, that would end up being completely admissable in court

werd scottiger!

Angelis is offline Banned
    Bro, controlled deliveries don't work like that. If you are afraid of a controlled delivery, sign for the packge when it comes to your door, go inside and IMMEDIATELY write "Return to sender" on the package. Take a look at the package thorooughly. If you are familiar with packaging methods your source has, you should be ok for the most part. You can even open the package if you like.

Then take off towards the post office in your car, taking notice of anyone following you. You might even call a friend from SOMEONE ELSES cel phone, and have them drive to a nearby location to follow a ways behind while you drive towards the post office. Go all the way to the nearest post office. If nobody is following you (ie your friend calls and says coast is clear if hes following a ways back too)....drive on man. Go to McDonalds and get a shake cuz you in the clear
    Good tactic bro but one thing... my nearest post office is 3 blocks away not far enough to drive...

And the mcdonalds is in the complete opposite direction

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Whats up with so many Jersey bro's being on here? Thats some funny sh!tttt! South Jersey beach in the summer? SSSHHH!!!!TTTTTT Thats what I'm waiting for!!!

newbrew is offline Senior Member

I think the general understanding is that the return to sender idea is out dated and will never work, especially if he sent it to his own name. If he didnt send it to his own name, then he had no business signing for it, in the eyes of LE. I dont think LE and the court system is going to stop at the idea of someone writing return to sender on the box.

EXCITATION is offline New Member
    A CONTROLLED DELIVERY IS NOT DELIVERED BY YOUR LOCAL POSTMAN OR "MAIL CARRIER" WHICH EVER YOU PREFER TO CALL THEM.CONTROLLED DELIVERIES ARE MADE BY EITHER THE POSTAL INSPECTOR OR A FED.POSTAL INSPECTORS WILL CHECK CONTENT OF A SUSPICOUS PACKAGES SEE THIS 3-4 TIMES A MONTH AND FEDS WORK WITH CUSTOMS THEY ALSO HAVE THE WRITE TO CHECK CONTENTS THIS IS SOMETIMES DONE AT RANDOM. ALSO ONCE YOU OPEN THE PACKAGE YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT THE PACKAGE IS YOURS AND YOU KNOW THE CONTENTS.AS FOR WRITING RETURN TO SENDER "RTS" THIS ONLY WILL WORK IF THE PACKAGE IS LEFT AT YOUR DOOR IF YOU SIGN FOR IT AND THIS IS A CONTROLLED DELIVERY YOU ARE BUSTED AND WILL BE ARRESTED ON THE SPOT. THE POSTAL INSPECTOR DOES NOT HAVE TO CONTACT LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH MAIL THEY ARE IN CONTROL THIS IS THEIR JURISTICTION LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT EVEN STATE POLICE CAN NOT INTERVENE. I KNOW CAN NOT SAY HOW BUT TRUST ME.IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH YOU CAN FIND THIS IS TRUE.I ONLY DEAL W/COMPANIES THAT STATE NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED SO THAT IF I GET A KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO SIGN FOR TURN IT DOWN NOT WORTH IT.GOOD LAWYER IN NY SPECIALIZES IN A/S CASES http://www.steroidlaw.com/arrested.asp DO THE RESEARCH SO IF IT DOES HAPPEN YOU HAVE A GAME PLAN.ALWAYS STAY 10 STEPS AHEAD.

colossus1 is offline Member
    why all the yelling? Turn your caps off bro..........its not reader friendly.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmgsxr

They used to do the same thing with designer drug psycadelic drugs as they do now with steroids . When ordered from out of the country, they just confiscate it and send you a letter from customs telling you they destroyed your stuff. Well if you ordered marijuana from Holland, they will come and arrest you, and NOW they do this with the designer drugs from overseas. There is nothing to say they cannot do this with steroids, it is illegal to attempt to purchase and import steroids from overseas and they CAN prosecute. The fact they just quietly destroy the goods and send you a letter has been a blessing. They dont have to be so friendly and it probably wont last much longer into the future as the political climate for steroids is getting worst and worst and worst.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Hey, Excited, turn off your caps and punctuate your sentences! Your post is unreadable, and it hurts my eyes! They invented this cool thing called the "comma", and it can be used to great effect in separating clauses within a sentence, or items in a linear list. My head is still hurting from trying to get some meaning out of your post.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Hey, Excited, turn off your caps and punctuate your sentences! Your post is unreadable, and it hurts my eyes! They invented this cool thing called the "comma", and it can be used to great effect in separating clauses within a sentence, or items in a linear list. My head is still hurting from trying to get some meaning out of your post.
    LMFAO

EXCITATION is offline New Member
    I'm just passing info on for other readers to think ahead in this type of situation.If you read my post mail coming in the USA and being shipped within the US is suject to inspection.Hey Baron is this better for you, and by the way would you like to EDIT all my post.Relax go take a shot in ass from the roid monkey.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Well, i guess i would have to ask......

what the heck are you doing having international class III drugs being delievered to your house???????

Oh well....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I have to ask...........why bump old threads?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCITATION
    I'm just passing info on for other readers to think ahead in this type of situation.If you read my post mail coming in the USA and being shipped within the US is suject to inspection.Hey Baron is this better for you, and by the way would you like to EDIT all my post.Relax go take a shot in ass from the roid monkey.
    Sorry, I agree with Baron. Your earlier post is OK if your five.

Further, a pink slip could be forcing a controlled delivery at the post office, so always be paranoid. That said, when I have had orderes shipped that came in the US mail, even though it said no sig required, they never left it and always used pink slips. Thats why I insist they use other carriers.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCITATION
    I'll take a stab at this one. Thanks for turning off the caps. It sure helps a lot. Corrected version below. Notice the subtle clarifying differences. In particular, notice how clauses are separated by commas, which are analogous to the pauses and changes in intonation in normal speech that we use to indicate the end of one clause, and the beginning of another. Notice how questions are more obviously questions when they are followed by that funny little squiggle called, appropriately enough, the question mark. And one always leaves a space between the period or other terminating punctuation at the end of a sentence, and the beginning of the next. It's just the right thing to do. You have a few misspelled words, but I won't hold that against you. I often get my fingers tangled on the keyboard myself, and overlook the resulting typo, or have a dyslexic episode when I can't remember: "Is it 'i' before 'e', except after 'c', or the other way around?" A lot of it has to do with my state of sobriety, or more precisely, my state of drunkenness. But there is no excuse for a missing comma, question mark, semicolon, colon, or over-use of ellipses or exclamation marks. Sentences must make some sort of grammatical sense. The author's meaning must be clear and unambiguous to the reader. You did better on this post, I'll give you that. You get a D+. Here is the corrected version:

I'm just passing info on to other readers, and suggesting that they think ahead in this type of situation. If you read my post, you are aware that mail coming into the USA, and being shipped within the US, is subject to inspection. Hey, Baron, is this better for you? Would you like to edit all of my posts? Relax! Go take a shot in the ass from the roid monkey!

We should probably move this thread to the grammar forum.

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Ya there is ots of people fro NJ
    I'm a jrzyboy but just moved to cali back in Nov.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information