absolutebob is offline Associate Member

Exclamation whcih anti-e need to order today HELP

can i use Letro 30 ML 2.5 mg / ML instead of Tamox 50 ML 20mg/ml or should i use both. what is the difference? also does Clen 30 ML 200mcg /ML work that good.

You can just use the Letro. Make sure you have nolva for PCT though.

gio86 is offline Member
    depends on what your taking also...because nolva can actually make worst the gyno when taking something like tren ...so you should go with letro..

how much letro should i take i am getting the one from anabolicreviews-research

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    how much letro should i take i am getting the one from anabolicreviews-research

whats youre cycle gonna look like?

i am taking 250 of sus every 2 days and 300 of deca every 3 days. what do you think the appropriate amount of letro would be.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Bear in mind that letro takes some time to build up in the system before it's effective. Nolva will start to work much more quickly. I mention because your post sounded like you have a situation. Also, you're not thinking Clen is in the same category of compounds as nolva and letro, are you?

just really asking what it does if it is not what does it do.

Froggy is offline Member
    Letro is designed to stop test from converting into estrogen at the converting enzyme...Nolva is designed to stop estrogen from binding to receptor sites...specifically at the breast...so...they both combat estrogen, but in different ways...With excess amounts of test, it might be a good idea to use both at a low dose...JMO...good luck...

just really asking what it does if it is not what does it do.
    Clen is for burning fat. Hold that thought for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Letro is designed to stop test from converting into estrogen at the converting enzyme...Nolva is designed to stop estrogen from binding to receptor sites...specifically at the breast...so...they both combat estrogen, but in different ways...With excess amounts of test, it might be a good idea to use both at a low dose...JMO...good luck...
    what do you think a good amount would be of both. also with anabolic -review and research's letro it comes with a little squirter at the top to squirt the letro in your mouth how many squirts should i use.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    i am taking 250 of sus every 2 days and 300 of deca every 3 days. what do you think the appropriate amount of letro would be.
    Lower your deca to 200 or 250 mg every 3 days and you wont need an anti-progesterone... in other words you can drop the letro because there isnt enough deca to lead to things you need letro for. Also deca is such a long and slow releasing steroid , there is no reason to have to take every 3 days. You can possible smooth it out to 1 day a week or adjust so deca makes it in the same syringe as the sust. This way you save needles and also how many times you poke yourself with needle.

if i wanted to keep it at the same amount and take letro how much should i take ed or how ever often?

Froggy is offline Member
    what do you think a good amount would be of both. also with anabolic-review and research's letro it comes with a little squirter at the top to squirt the letro in your mouth how many squirts should i use.
    Don't quote me but I believe its 10 squirts = 1mL = 2.5mg...

So...your planning on cycling 750mg + per week sust & 600mg + per week deca ...

Okay...IMO...I would start letro 1 week before my cycle @ 1.25mg/day = 5 squirts...continue for 3 weeks & adjust as needed...& adjust at PCT...
    Nolva...I would use 10mg/day throughout the cycle & adjust at PCT...

Keep asking Bro if you have any more questions...good luck with your cycle...

How accurate are the squirts really? I always use an oral syringe to measure. I think I'd pass on squirting any research chem directly into my mouth, lol. Mixing into juice or protein shake, I find much more palatable.

when you say adjust at pct how much of each should i start taking.

Froggy is offline Member
    At PCT...start tapering down the letro...IMO...Drop to 2 squirts (0.50mg/day) for a week then 0.25mg/day for a week, then every other day...you get the idea..
    I would start clomid & increase the nolva @ PCT also...

I will be doing something similar to that for my PCT as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    At PCT...start tapering down the letro...IMO...Drop to 2 squirts (0.50mg/day) for a week then 0.25mg/day for a week, then every other day...you get the idea..
    I would start clomid & increase the nolva @ PCT also...
    how much clomid should i start taking?

You can run the 300mg/Day 1, 100mg/Day 2-11, 50mg/Day 12-30. What were you running and when was/is your last injection?

Another approach is to skip the 300mg and start at 100, which is my preference. For extended cycles, I'll run 100mg/1-15, 75mg/16-45.

i am taking supertest 250 1ml eod and deca 300 1ml e3d

Cool, when's your last inj?

about a week and a half from now but i was thinking about my next cycle and thinking about doing a test prop deca cycle before pct. tell me what you think.

100mg qv test prop-1ml-ed or i can make this 2ml e2d
    300mg qv deca-1.5ml-e4d

do you think this would be a good bulking cycle? also do you think that may be i should add anything else? what about anti-e's for after this sorry i know i ask lots of questions. also the reason for the test prop vs. test eth is because i get a better pump no matter how long i wait on the test eth to kick in i was on a test eth and eq cycle before this one and didn't see much in gains.

Thread Information