unclemoney is offline Senior Member

test-e and strength kicking in

I've always wondered, every1 goes test-e strength doesn't really kick in untill around week 4... I thought it builds up so your strength would build up not just come on all at once like most every1 makes it sound like that is what happens... so what is it?

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Oh, and seeing as how this will be my first test-e cycle... (other than a few other m1t//4derm cycle's) Will I still get results like as if this was my first cycle which it really is(well sorta because m1t is a steroid )?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Yes this will be your first test run and m1t sucks I wouldn't consider it a "steroid ". You still have virgin receptor sites.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    no... it doesnt ALL "kick in" within a week. Each week your blood levels get more stable and saturated with test ex: by the end of the first week you will have around 100mg stablized (which means it is actually in use and working) by week 2 say aorund 200mg and eventually by week 4 or 5 you will have the full 500mg (assuming you are running 500mg a week) stabilized and working to full benefit. Hope this makes sense

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    You still have virgin receptor sites.
    that doesn't make a difference. Your receptors are kinda like anal sex...a virgin everytime

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    that doesn't make a difference. Your receptors are kinda like anal sex...a virgin everytime
    so what exactly does that mean??? im not sure i understand your concept

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well your receptors don't get 'used up' when you shoot some test, the body absorbs it in the bloodstream and takes it to all cells which have the appropriate receptor (androgen receptor, AR) The test floats through the lipid bilayer of the cell and binds to the AR. The AR takes it into the nucleus, binds to the specific genes, makes mrna, mrna makes a protein. Then your receptor goes back into the cytosol and waits for another test molecule. In short, they are either bound, or free. But they are never 'used'

It's a common misconception in BBing that your receptors get worn out or other such rubbish.

Thread Information