curanus is offline New Member

Interested first time user

I've been trying to research a cycle to gain mass. I've never used AAS before. I was thinking using deca as a base with sust, but someone said d-bol/sust. but the sides of d-bol kinda scare me off.

sorry for my noob questions, just trying to get some peer-to-peer input

I thought id dose low for everything, if i dosed anything, theyd be:

dbol - 25mg/day
    deca-200mg/week
    sust-250/week

not altogether though, those would just be my dosings. i figured if i did deca/sust, id inject the deca on sundays and the sust on wednesdays.

id be running nolva throught he whole cycle and 4 weeks of clomid after.

so my real question is, what do you think is a good novice mass-building cycle, and somehting i can keep and wont lose. I dont plan on doing this for another year or so but im just trying to get my research in now.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats? height, weight, body fat percentage, training experience?

I'm glad to see that you've done a bit of researching before posting, that's always something we appreciate.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Actually, i would use the test as my base, run the dbols week 1-4 25mg ED and i would frontload the test...but then again thats just me i did a similar cycle at higher doses not too long ago...1000mg test 600mg deca 50mg dbols ED week 1-4 just to kick start oh yeah, can't forget HGH

sorry i should have posted that before, i did on the BN thread i made, lol

Weight: 185 and climbing
    Height 6'0"
    Experience: lifting seriously and "experienced" for a year and a half solid, before that it was stupid lifting from high school.
    bf: the callipers say 12 but i dont htink it's that low, im guessing more like 17.

I've only been researching since december, and i didnt wanna waste money on ph's, id rather spend a few extra bucks for the real deal. and i dont wanna waste money on something that's not going to do me any good. i mean, i know i have zero experience, but im not afraid to inject twice a week, and id want something that gives me a taste without wasting money.

lol im afraid of HGH, heh. gotta walk before you can run

i thought id get my feet wet with 2 injectibles, especially with how expensive everything is.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    amen to that brother...just telling you what i did/am doing

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    With a properer diet you could gain another 15 pounds easy. I wouldn't hit the juice just yet.

im just trying to build a good base right now, and waiting until what a lot of studies show that my test levels taper off.

also, i wanted to do 300 bench, 400 squat, and 500 deadlift @ 180 lbs naturally before i cycled. so there are a couple reasons why im putting off juicing until later on. im pretty weak now and would like to hit some goals before i go to the needle.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    With a properer diet you could gain another 15 pounds easy. I wouldn't hit the juice just yet.
    i dont plan to im planning on doing this next summer, or the winter after that . so a good 14-20 months away.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    In general you only run one compound in your first cycle. So like I'm sure you've read b4 Test E at 500mg for 10 weeks then 2 weeks after last shot run clomid 300/100/50. You can go with a stack but it is better to know how your body reacts to each compound.

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    Remember your first cycle will be the best one ever. I wish I could go back and change my first.

Do as much research as you can before you put anything into your body and be sure its what you want to do. If its going to be 20 months away then you can save money and do a great first cycle.

Just have everything before you start. Anti-e's, and PCT

really? test e??

i would think if i ran one at first to see how my body reacts to use sust since it's so much better, or if not e then cyp. or am i mistaken.

sust seems like such a better deal and quality, unless it's stupid to run by itself/first.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's why you dont want to use sust

Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

Besides sust really has to be shot eod to the get the full effects of the fast acting esters.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Whatever you choose to do make sure you have all your PCT before you start, im quite surprized to see how many people post saying that they're in a jam because they are out of clomid/nolva

i know about pct and liver protetants, i plan on buying those before/while i buy my gear, and wont start until pct is planned first, then ill plan my cycle.

"first thing's ****ing last"
    Last edited by curanus; 02-19-2005 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Here's why you dont want to use sust

Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

Besides sust really has to be shot eod to the get the full effects of the fast acting esters.
    thanks for that. i really dont mind injecting ed, eod, or whatever the case may be, so that's not really a problem. the other problems mentioned ARE a concern though, so i really appreciate your input and help.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by curanus
    thanks for that. i really dont mind injecting ed, eod, or whatever the case may be, so that's not really a problem. the other problems mentioned ARE a concern though, so i really appreciate your input and help.
    If you dont mind injecting ED you might want to consider prop.

prop by itself or sust

the only REAL "concern" is money and availability. i mean, money isnt REALLY an issue but i dont wanna spend TOO much. injecting is no problem though.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    I've been trying to research a cycle to gain mass. I've never used AAS before. I was thinking using deca as a base with sust, but someone said d-bol/sust. but the sides of d-bol kinda scare me off.

sorry for my noob questions, just trying to get some peer-to-peer input

I thought id dose low for everything, if i dosed anything, theyd be:

dbol - 25mg/day
    deca-200mg/week
    sust-250/week

not altogether though, those would just be my dosings. i figured if i did deca/sust, id inject the deca on sundays and the sust on wednesdays.

id be running nolva throught he whole cycle and 4 weeks of clomid after.

so my real question is, what do you think is a good novice mass-building cycle, and somehting i can keep and wont lose. I dont plan on doing this for another year or so but im just trying to get my research in now.
    I would stick with the test only for a first cycle, also imo test should be the base to any cycle not deca. You could still train a little longer imo as you are a bit young to be doing AAS as well you could gain naturally a little more weight. If i were you i would stick around here and readddd as much as can and ask a lot of questions, you can learn a lot from the guys here. Good luck

i plan on training naturally for another ~2 years before going to AAS. like i said, i wanna reach some goals, build a base, and not jump the gun.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I don't know why more people haven't jumped in here and told you but I would most definitely choose the Enthanate over the Sust. If you talk to 95% of the people here they will tell you to go with test e over sust.

WillemG73 is offline New Member

First Cycle!

Hey Guys

I am a novice....have done research as much as I can, most times still confused about some of the finer deails the experienced guys know...

I have great respect for the stuff and do not intend on joking around. I am a Male, 31 , 6'2 and weigh 167 lbs.....my goal is to gain weight and muscle....I have been exercising regurarly over a period of 5 years.......I have tried other nutritions and various diets, but just can not keep the weight , if I gain at all...

I am on my first cycle know.....and have decided just to use 250 Test Enanthate per week..( 7 days)....and on completion of my 10 week cycle, will use Clomid for 4 weeks...I reccon that if I do not show massive gains after the firt cycle....I can always plan a better second cycle....thus gaining steadily...I realise that I will loose most of my gains after this cycle when I "refresh" for 3 months, before starting the next cycle...

For my second cycle I plan to use Decca definately and stack it...not sure right now , but I will do some more research..

Any comments , help...advise will be appreciated...
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    I don't know why more people haven't jumped in here and told you but I would most definitely choose the Enthanate over the Sust. If you talk to 95% of the people here they will tell you to go with test e over sust.

so e +deca or e by itself to see

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    Curanus good to see ur doing some reserch first. personaly i would go with enanthate over sust defintly, but if u dont mind shooting ed then go with prop. u can grow off 250 test a week but i think u would be happier with 500mg a week. if u wanted to u could run the deca at 300mg a week but i suggust u leave it out and see how u react to test by itself.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so e +deca or e by itself to see
    I would just run 500mg test e...I know thats the stock answer on here, but there is a reason thats the stock answer...It's tried and true...I would take EQ over deca anyday try 500test e 400eq a week low sides great gains..If you want to add another compound...

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WillemG73
    Hey Guys

I am a novice....have done research as much as I can, most times still confused about some of the finer deails the experienced guys know...

I have great respect for the stuff and do not intend on joking around. I am a Male, 31 , 6'2 and weigh 167 lbs.....my goal is to gain weight and muscle....I have been exercising regurarly over a period of 5 years.......I have tried other nutritions and various diets, but just can not keep the weight , if I gain at all...

I am on my first cycle know.....and have decided just to use 250 Test Enanthate per week..( 7 days)....and on completion of my 10 week cycle, will use Clomid for 4 weeks...I reccon that if I do not show massive gains after the firt cycle....I can always plan a better second cycle....thus gaining steadily...I realise that I will loose most of my gains after this cycle when I "refresh" for 3 months, before starting the next cycle...

For my second cycle I plan to use Decca definately and stack it...not sure right now , but I will do some more research..

Any comments , help...advise will be appreciated...
    Thank you
    thread hijacker...

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    Actually, i would use the test as my base, run the dbols week 1-4 25mg ED and i would frontload the test...but then again thats just me i did a similar cycle at higher doses not too long ago...1000mg test 600mg deca 50mg dbols ED week 1-4 just to kick start oh yeah, can't forget HGH

i agree.

test + decca is good for mass

so to see how my body reacts, do 250mg ETD of test e?

i know you said 500mg/week but im just trying to get the terms down, cuz i wouldnt shoot up 500mg all at once, id space it out, so every 3 days? or 4 days?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

i know you said 500mg/week but im just trying to get the terms down, cuz i wouldnt shoot up 500mg all at once, id space it out, so every 3 days? or 4 days?

Test Enanthate (or cypionate ) at 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks.

Shoot 1cc (250mg) every monday and thursday

Doesn't get any better than this for a first cycle.

I'd go E3Days........

im pretty surte im supposed to get 1.5 inch 21 gauge needles for an ass injection, right?

do i need one needle for each injection or can i reuse the same syringe since it's only one person. i wouldnt want to need to have a row of syringes lying around if i dont need to. could i just ash the syringe outwith rubbing alcohol or something?

im pretty surte im supposed to get 1.5 inch 21 gauge needles for an ass injection, right?

do i need one needle for each injection or can i reuse the same syringe since it's only one person. i wouldnt want to need to have a row of syringes lying around if i dont need to. could i just ash the syringe outwith rubbing alcohol or something?
    21 gauge 1.5 are a real uncomfortable pin...Thats what I use to draw...
    Unless your at 20% plus fat 1 inch 25 gauge neddles for glute injects are fine
    and they don't hurt...Syringes are cheap abcesses are not, use a new needle
    and syringe everytime you inject and do me a favor and look over proper injection procedures on the site go to search Iam sure you'll find tons of stuff about correctly injecting yourself without getting infections....
    Good Luck

Thread Information