Juice41684 is offline New Member

question on bacteria

i was loading a syringe a day and a half ago thinking no one in the family was up.... and out of no where i hear some one come down my stairs .... so i had everything cleaned up and ready to stash if needed b/c im always paranoid ..... well i took everything and threw it in my drop ceiling ... the syringe has 1 cc of Sust and the cap is on the needle up there .... my question is ... should i still shoot it ??? its been a day and a half and i dont know if i should worry about bacteria and stuff ..... just trying to play it safe ... thnx

needle is offline Senior Member
    Better to be safe then sorry just change the needle and do it up!!!

Juice41684 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Better to be safe then sorry just change the needle and do it up!!!
    i only have 3 amps left and 3 needles left ...... couldnt i run some alcohol on the needle and shoot some of the sust through the needle to clean it out than inject?????

needle is offline Senior Member
    NO way man needles are so cheap why take the chance! The only way I've heard of somebody reusing a needle was boiling it, but I advise against it, why not just by another ???

celicadbz is offline New Member
    NO, throw the contaminated needle away!! It could have some bacteria and could infect the site of injection. I used to work in the hospital as a nurse and a lot of heroin users that shoot up (IM) intermuscular get a chunk of flesh removed surgically because there needles are contaminated w/ bacteria. Best advice buy another needle!

Thread Information