Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    juice junky jimbo is offline New Member

making fina without kit

i read the edu ... thread on making fina without the kit,and iam curious to know if anybody besides the thread originator has used this message

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    New York
    It seems logical and I sure it works just fine. If you have any doubts just buy a kit. Its fast and easy.

sixpack is offline New Member
    by a kit it's a hell of a lot safer and cost about $25-50 depending on the kit

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire-Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    West Palm Beach
    never have but just buy the kit. Its cheap and easy.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i actually just bought a kit, and fucked up the whole process leaving me with the only alternative of making it the "without the fina kit" route... ill let you guys know how much it works. i had problems crushing the pellets, lost some powder, a bunch of bullshit... anyway, i said to be safe that there was atleast half of the original 2g's left of actual fina in the completed concoction. i made it so there is 10ml of liquid in my vial, and am guessing about 100mg/ml which is what i intended... but now instead of 40 days, my buddy is going to try out 20 days (1ml eod) and see if he liked it, hes in the beginning of a test/eq cycle so ill see what happens. peace

Thread Information