Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    This advice given by saluu................watching him talk is like watching a dog poop: you seen it once, and already your sick of it.
    All Hail saluu! the roid monkey and the snake that bites from the back not the front!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    As you grow, you need to eat more. There are three things that MUST be done correctly in order to continue to grow:
    1. Diet
    2. Rest
    3. Workout intensity

If you aren't resting well (as you mentioned), then that's one of the main reasons you're not growing. If you havent adjusted your calories for the additional LEAN BODY MASS (lean muscle, NOT fat), then you will not grow.

Start resting correctly, and bump up your calories slightly--perhaps about 200-500 calories per day over what you're currently eating. You should also adjust your protein intake to compensate for the gained weight.
    OK , question about all of this . Now the more he gains the more he must eat to keep up .

Now once he's done with his cycle....does he have to keep eating what he was up to at the end of the cycle to keep the gains? FOREVER??

Then get even more as time goes on from more gains , and even a ton more from another cycle?

I have a hard time eating this much as it is .

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, the more muscle mass u r adding, the more food necessary to keep the gains.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Yea, I ate much more yesterday, and much better to boot. Also got a sloid 8.5 hours of sleep last night, and i feel refreshed today. When i woke up, my muscles felt good, which doesnt happen when i get crap sleep.

Thanks for the advice guys, esp. Basketcase.

Now, im off to eat!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    OK , question about all of this . Now the more he gains the more he must eat to keep up .

Now once he's done with his cycle....does he have to keep eating what he was up to at the end of the cycle to keep the gains? FOREVER??

Then get even more as time goes on from more gains , and even a ton more from another cycle?

I have a hard time eating this much as it is .
    Yes, you have to continue to eat at that level else you will not be able to hold the weight. Since the body is not as efficient at recovering or using protein and nutrients while off cyle as it is while on cycle, one must be especially careful to lift, rest and eat well off cycle else gains will be lost very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Yea, I ate much more yesterday, and much better to boot. Also got a sloid 8.5 hours of sleep last night, and i feel refreshed today. When i woke up, my muscles felt good, which doesnt happen when i get crap sleep.

Thanks for the advice guys, esp. Bask8kace.

Now, im off to eat!
    My pleasure, bro. Best of luck with your cycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information