beavertrap is offline Associate Member

weight loss...water or muscle?

I am on week two of pct following test e/eq 12 wk cycle (ran the test 13). I ran nolva and ldex t/o and gained very little water. I gained 22-23 lbs over all. I have lost 5 lbs in 7 days....strength is still the same and even progressing through pct. Should I assume that the loss was water or muscle? Gettin a little nervous. Oh, and yes my cals are still around 4200.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    most likely water. loosing 5 lbs of muscle in a week is rare. muscle takes time to break down.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    most likely water. loosing 5 lbs of muscle in a week is rare. muscle takes time to break down.
    Thanks. I hate this clomid shyt. It makes me paranoid, depressed and no sex drive. Can't wait till its done.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Hang in there bro. Its all worth it bro. Just remember its just all a big mind fcuk! Try tribulus. does the trick with me pretty good during PCT.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that is not only water loss but blood volume loss. Remember when on gear you will gain a good bit of extra blood in your body but when you go off that will go back to normal and we know how heavy liquid weight is. Donate blood while on cycle and help someone really heal fast when they get super blood :-)

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Yeah that is not only water loss but blood volume loss. Remember when on gear you will gain a good bit of extra blood in your body but when you go off that will go back to normal and we know how heavy liquid weight is. Donate blood while on cycle and help someone really heal fast when they get super blood :-)
    Lol, I like that. We donate super blood, but dont give it to any girls or else they will grow a weiner.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Water.. just keep your cals high.

Thread Information