Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i've been around for a while now... I'm glad it worked for you.. but there is not a chance in Hell i would have done that..

gyno is covered by insurance.. insurance is cheap... compared to death..

but again, i'm glad it worked out for you..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    i've been around for a while now... I'm glad it worked for you.. but there is not a chance in Hell i would have done that..

gyno is covered by insurance.. insurance is cheap... compared to death..

but again, i'm glad it worked out for you..
    I don't know how things are now, but back then gyno was considered a "cosmetic procedure" and not covered by almost all insurance. I met only a very small amount of people, most not in the US that got their gyno surgery covered by insurance. Not saying it never happens, but as of a couple years ago, it was a rarity.

mightymaus is offline New Member
    hey posh im new to this tread and I read your story. could you give me the doctors name or web address. thanks and im glad thing worked out.

bob87 is offline Member
    hey mate great read........... would really like to see your before and after pics

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    POSH hasnt logged on in 4 years, someone else may know, goodluck.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    His last log in was 4 years ago man.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH View Post
    I don't know how things are now, but back then gyno was considered a "cosmetic procedure" and not covered by almost all insurance. I met only a very small amount of people, most not in the US that got their gyno surgery covered by insurance. Not saying it never happens, but as of a couple years ago, it was a rarity.
    I got my gyno covered by insurance. They even covered some lypo for me. All you need to do is find out what conditions need to be met for insurance to cover it . Most guys make the mistake of going to a surgeon having him write a letter and calling it a day. Here were my steps:

1. Go to primary and have him write a letter confirming you are in good health and not on medication that would have gyno as a side effect
    2. Go to endo and have blood work confirm your hormones are balanced
    3. Have mammogram confirming actual glandular tissue is present
    4. Go to plastic surgeon complaining of persistent pain, have him write a letter stating that the procedure is medically necessary
    5. Have all the above packaged by the surgeon and sent off to the insurance company

I was able to get all the steps completed in one week by calling ahead and telling them they were needed before a pending surgery. Every doctor has open slots for cases that are time sensitive.

I should mention my gyno was pubertal. I would not recommend mentioning anything about supplements or aas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information