JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

500mg or 600mgs of test cyp???

alright im startin my cycle next week and wanted to know if this is enough test cyp...im plannin on runnin cyp for 10wks at 500mgs but i can up to 600mg...im runnin tren ed 75mgs for the first 6 weeks and winny the last 6 weeks....im tryin to just add lean muscle and not go crazy wit the test.....but is 500 not enough....should i up it to 6....remember im tryin to stay lean and put on good muscle...i dont want alot of bloat or to pack on 20 pounds...let me know thanks!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    600mg if your running the tren at 75mg/ed.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    600mg if your running the tren at 75mg/ed.
    I agree........... But what is your cycle history? Also, what is your bf % now........ there may be no need to use winny and you may benifit more by running the tren longer...... but this will depend on cycle history.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Dude, 500 mg Cypionate and you don't want be bloated?!! that's alot man, i've tried 400 mg/week with D-bol and added 18 lbs in 3 weeks

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    this is my 3rd legit cycle....i have taken other stuff here and there but my 3rd real cycle where im stackin things....im 6-5 245 wit 10.8%bf.....i played football in college.....i like winny i have used it before...i have used sust and enanthate and blew up like nitro from those....i know cyp isnt as strong....u guys really think 600 will make a difference...remember i dont want to get real bloated as im not lookin for a tremendous amount of size...10lbs at the most....just want to shred up and lean up!!!

saluu is offline Banned
    if you don't want bloat i would say take 500mg and your cycle looks good i think test/tren /winny is second best cycle all around but best for cutting and lean mass. Number one cycle in my books is anadrol /test/ tren i did this last yr man i was huge monster massive and cut. I did test and winny,tren and i found i was super cut alittle massive too and big time definition i was harder on this than the anadrol hard as a rock.

Thread Information