Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

Question constant nose bleeds?? help

My roommate is on a test prop 150mg/eod and a winny 100mg Eod with clen . he gets random nosebleeds all day. sometimes wakes up and has one in the morning. I told him id find out more information about this....

anyone know if any of the above gear is causing this?

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    My roommate is on a test prop 150mg/eod and a winny 100mg Eod with clen . he gets random nosebleeds all day. sometimes wakes up and has one in the morning. I told him id find out more information about this....

anyone know if any of the above gear is causing this?
    It is and it isn't. He probably is having the noose bleeds because his blood pressure is up. The reason his blood pressure is up is because of the steroids . Is he doing any cardio? This could help lower his blood pressure. Also is this his first cycle taking all that?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Gear raises BP which can cause nosebleeds by bursting open cappilaries in the nose from pressure, but this many nosebleeds can be a bad sign, and he should go get checked out by a doc asap.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    start by goin to a pharmacy or grocery store and check your numbers a couple times.

no he did a test e and dbol cycle before... and yes he does alot of cardio... does that help ?

hes coming off the clen do you guys think that si going to help him with this problem?

Mutant, I always seem to get on threads with you.

Anyway like mutant said if it is very constant it could be a very bad sign and he might want to get it checked out by a doc.

You know they say that red wine lowers blood pressure. I don't belive in drinking while on juice but could this help in this situation. May be a mod or vet can chime in.

thanks absolute and mutant... any one else had experince with this?

i don't think wine is gonna help in the short run, at least not enough to stop a juiced-high bp. around the second or third week of heavy dbol use i get alot of nosebleeds but i monitor the bp daily and if it gets outta hand, i see a doctor or discontinue use. less than nominal water intake could also be a culprit

so i should have him drink alot more water thoughout the day and that might help?

bump......

if he's dehydrated nosebleeds, chapped lips, bad skin, etc. are all side effects but it's probably simply high blood pressure. like i said, have him get over to the nearest pharmacy and get it checked on one of those machines and see what comes up. is he phukin with his nose alot or does he just wake up and it starts coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    so i should have him drink alot more water thoughout the day and that might help?
    Sorry forgot to mention that but bigbouncinballs is correct. Have him up his water intake big time. He should probably be drinking at least 2 gallons a day with his condition. If he already is tell him to make it 4.

thansk guys....

bullram is offline Member
    tell him to try and increase his water intake, and buy some saline myst nasal spray it will help to moisturize the nasal passages, i used to get them too....

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Mutant, I always seem to get on threads with you.
    Thats because we know how to find the "special" threads!

Anyways, I know a thing or 3 about medical stuff, and your friend's BP seems pretty high from just Test and Winny. Saying this, he might have an underlying problem with BP or possibly somthing else! The only thing that has ever given me nosebleeds is good Dbol . Tell your friend to drop the Clen , drink water, and check his BP. If that doesnt help, then go to the doc right away before somthing horrible happens like an anurism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    Thats because we know how to find the "special" threads!

Anyways, I know a thing or 3 about medical stuff, and your friend's BP seems pretty high from just Test and Winny. Saying this, he might have an underlying problem with BP or possibly somthing else! The only thing that has ever given me nosebleeds is good Dbol. Tell your friend to drop the Clen, drink water, and check his BP. If that doesnt help, then go to the doc right away before somthing horrible happens like an anurism.
    That would suck.

Sorry had to whore a little bit. LOL!

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I had the same problem(nosebleeds)- I figureed it was both Dehydration, and the Clen . I incresed my H2O intake, and decreased the Clen = No more nosebleeds.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i have been having nose bleeds the past 4 days...im dropping the a-bombs and clen ..should clear up...got the humidifyer going also

Thread Information