Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    I guess your right.
    Thanks, but I can not take credit for what a cardiologist said. A cardiologist that knows more about the cardiovscular system than me, you, your general MD, and your neurologist. Why would you believe a neurologist over a cardiologist? Do you go to the dentist for pulled muscles?

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

Ahh come on man. Don't you see that what the cardiologist said was for people under normal circumstances? Not for people taking AAS. BTW I went to the neurologist because I had a severe headaches that made it painful to even get out of bed. He would be the one you need to go see for headaches. So that is why I went to him over a cardiooligist. That does makes sense right? BTW I am not saying that if you have a flush face or headaches that it is absolutely high BP. I am just saying that since you are doing something out of the norm (taking AAS) you should consider it a possibility that it is the cause, as it was in my case.

I am just saying that since you are doing something out of the norm (taking AAS) you should consider it a possibility that it is the cause, as it was in my case.
    ok, I have a sarcatic sense of humor, don't get pissed at me. I am like Dubya with a brain when I debate.

Anyway, the reason I quoting that part of what you said is because.......

What if the red face, nosebleeds, etc. are just symptoms of hormone use, as well as the blood pressure being a symptom as well, and not the cause of the previously stated symptoms. That would make more sense, because face flushing and nose bleeds have nothing to do with blood pressure despite the misconception they do.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    By all means I think those symptoms could be attributed to hormone use. I think somebody else posted that the thicking of the skin during AAS usage is a possible cause for the flushness. I was just trying to make sure that people did not totally dicredit high BP as a cause since the kind of high BP we get is not the normally occuring type and I personally expereinced some BP side effects from AAS usage.

My blood pressure is high too, even without AAS. I did the lifestyle changes as opposed to mnedication and they worked for me, but when I cycle it gets scarily high, but I get no symptoms. I wouldn't know unless I check it on the cuff.

By all means I think those symptoms could be attributed to hormone use. I think somebody else posted that the thicking of the skin during AAS usage is a possible cause for the flushness. I was just trying to make sure that people did not totally dicredit high BP as a cause since the kind of high BP we get is not the normally occuring type and I personally expereinced some BP side effects from AAS usage.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I look like I am sunburned all winter because of the gear, my blood pressure is often borderline "low" when checked... never had a bp reading higher then low side normal. I also am not easy to tan and easy to loose it and turn white... not on roids... my tan lasts forever. Doc told me one time that roids thicken the skin and its the thickening/skin growing activity that causes the redness.
    WOW cool to no! The funny thing is I do have Extremely thick skin naturally, I guess the roids dont help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information