Danbrooks2k is offline Member

what is the other cattle steroid pellet???

I know I have seen one or two other ones besides fina, I think one had estrodial in it... but i am trying to find out what else is availiable in the US, surley it cant only be fina... I am looking for stuff that can be attained on line...

I have powders coming but I am still just curious about whats availiable...

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    synovex... test prop with estrodiol... I am not sure where to find a kit to remove estro during the conversion to a aroma kit.(love the smell of fina when burning it up)

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the anabolic laboratory forum. synovex-h is an implant with test prop. has some nasty fillers though.

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    You don't want anything with Estrogen in it. PERIOD. Component t-h and finnaplix h are both implants containing no estrogen and 200mgs. of trenbolone acetate per dose. There is no need to screw around with stuff that has estrogen in it, even if you are attempting to remove it during conversion.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    You don't want anything with Estrogen in it. PERIOD. Component t-h and finnaplix h are both implants containing no estrogen and 200mgs. of trenbolone acetate per dose. There is no need to screw around with stuff that has estrogen in it, even if you are attempting to remove it during conversion.
    The synovex conversion is safe and has been done by hundreds upon hundreds of people here and at other sites. I would say that it requires careful attention but is in no way unsafe... If done right, its a great way to get your test.

L8

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    Bump what BlocRoc said. If you want some kind of test in your cycle and you want it cheap synovex-h is the way to go. check out the anabolic lab forum. I have successfully done the conversion and had a great run with test prop by itself

Thread Information