Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naposism

theron is offline Associate Member
    What about testosterone creams don't they work as good as taking injectables?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah listen to Iron horse ,he knows his DBOLS

now for testosterone cream bahahaha dude your wasting good $$ on worthless products......JMO needles are more effective ,stacked with the orals ,BTW IL LET U KNOW HOW MY test/eq/dbol stack wheni do my 1st cycle, results compared to your oral cycle BAHAHAHA

test/dbol
    deca /dbol
    fina/dbol
    eq/dbol

JMO !!!!
    Last edited by D00fy; 04-05-2002 at 07:38 AM.

here ,if u really want to do a DBOL only cycle ,i suggest u read this THREAD!!!!!!

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=128902

Ok I'll buy the deca with the d-bol.

good choice i beleive that stack is a favorite for Iron Horse

gearuk is offline Banned
    Hi gained some good size on 300 dbol
    gained 2-3" all over and i kept gains i used clomid after to help maintain it. that was 3 months ago and i still havnt lost any.

gearuk

that's good to hear.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    good choice i beleive that stack is a favorite for Iron Horse
    lets just say there's not a night that goes by when I don't think about that stack.

I want eq too!!

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    p.s.-I learned how to inject JUST from reading directions and looking at pictures. I never had anyone show me how to do it in person and I haven't fu*&ed up yet. there is some very good info on this board you should look around a little more on your own.
    Same here. It's amazing what the Internet has allowed us to do. There is only one other person that knows about this habit of mine and they have never seen me inject. It's really easy to inject, just put the needle to the skin and push, aspirate , plunge. you win.

skrew u guys but Naposims are meant to be eaten with cheerios BFAST FOR CHAMPIONS

How often you stick yourselves with needles?

depends on the dosage,stop being a pussah and inject

O.K. You talked me into it.I just hope mom doesn't find needles in her foot.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Originally posted by theron
    Ok! I'll buy some injectables but if I accidentlly stick myself in a vein or pump any air in myself it's bye-bye to me.
    When you stick the pin in your leg - pull back on the plunger - if you're in a vein the pin will fill with dark red blood. Pull out and try another spot.

If you do inject the juice into your vein I don't think it will kill you. Don't worry about the air bubbles. Timy air bubbles fill with blood and go away. Harmless. You would have to inject almost a full syringe of air into a vein to potentially kill yourself. And that probably wouldn't kill you either. Blood going through veins is heading back to the heart and will pass through the lungs before reaching the body. The lungs will trap the air pockets.

Don't be such a pussy about the needles. Doctors stick people all day long and noone is dying from it. Use clean needles and pull the plunger back to check for clood before you pump it in. You'll be just fine.

Or just do Andriol capsules with the d-bol.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    if blood does get in the pin, would you just leave it in there or squirt it out?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by eradikate
    if blood does get in the pin, would you just leave it in there or squirt it out?
    personally i squirt it out onto some tissue, then change the pin and try again but thats because im a pussy and like a nice brand new sharp pin to use!

injecting the blood wont hurt however, since its yours and has only gone into the juice which is sterile anyway - its just a matter of preference i guess.

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    If that's your first cycle and you have real 5mg dianabol . I think you gain something anyway.

Run like this.(dianabol only cycle)

4,4,6,6,6,6,8,8, (tab/week)

Of course it's better stack at least some test also. 500mg/week

If you run test and some anabolic (deca /eq)

It's not need to take so much dianabol.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by theron
    Ok! I'll buy some injectables but if I accidentlly stick myself in a vein or pump any air in myself it's bye-bye to me.
    Gettinthere had the right answer. I didn't have anybody holding my hand for my first jab, either and I just ran up my first shot Thursday evening. I have a GF who has to take twice-monthly injections of estradiol valerate and I could have had her stick me, but I had seen and SAVED numerous web pages where guys demonstrated the technique and gave all the DOs and DON'Ts. The info is there. I was all balls ordering all that stuff, including the works, but turned slightly pussy looking at that alcohol, cotton ball, amp, vial, syringe, and needle laying there on the bench, ready for me to use it. Such a simple thing... such an irrationally scary thing. Took me about a half hour to do what I will probably do in 4-5 minutes Monday. It's a bit clumsy the first time, too. You will be thinking about where to put your fingers to do what... but if you just stay calm and proceed FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS OF EXPERIENCED USERS, it will go off slick as frog snot. The actual insertion was surprisingly easy and I really didn't even feel it go in. Damn doctors and nurses always use a dull point! We know better, and use one pin for drawing and a fresh one for sticking.

Look here... I am really suggesting that you hold onto that dbol until you have a use for it. But if you do decide that you just HAVE to do a cycle, get all the goodies you are gonna need, including clomid and nolvadex or arimidex , syringes, extra needles, etc and be TOTALLY EQUIPPED AND PREPARED before beginning. Go to every injection webpage you can find and save them all to your HD as complete pages. Study them carefully. Print one out that you like the best, and lay it out so you can refer to it. Highlight the important stuff. This whole process really can be a no-brainer if you are ready for those moments of doubt and confusion. Then just take your sweet time and do it deliberately, step by step. Cleanse, sterilize, keep everything sterile, sterilize your vial stopper too, draw in as much air as the volume of liquid you are drawing from the vial, stick the vial, inject the air and draw the medicine out. Change to a new point, being extra careful not to touch the pin at all to anything at all. With a fresh point, 22 or 23ga or so, you don't need to jab with a quick thrust or anything; just stick it in there and it will slide right in. Don't spazz out there; keep with the program and proceed to the next step... aspirate , inject, withdraw, compress/massage. Follow your instructions to the letter and you won't go wrong.

A buddy to either hit you or watch you do it yourself can help, or it can hurt. If he don't know what the hell he (or you) is doing, you could be screwed. Personally, I have more confidence in myself than somebody else even if they say they are experts.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I used to have a fear of needles when I did my first cycle some years ago, but actually I kinda like stabbing myself with a needle, kinda gives me a high.. okay maybe I am a sick individual, but maybe it is more like I know the more inject, the bigger I get.. so maybe that is what it is???

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Damn Sicilian... We much be related or something... First time in injected myself I was scared as shit...
    Now I love doing it.... I actually like how it feels and all... Probably means I'm pretty sick myself...

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I used to have a fear of needles when I did my first cycle some years ago, but actually I kinda like stabbing myself with a needle, kinda gives me a high.. okay maybe I am a sick individual, but maybe it is more like I know the more inject, the bigger I get.. so maybe that is what it is???

Ok thanks for all the help guys.I may be acting like a pussy but I never want to be a dead pussy.

Originally posted by Kaz

personally i squirt it out onto some tissue, then change the pin and try again but thats because im a pussy and like a nice brand new sharp pin to use!

injecting the blood wont hurt however, since its yours and has only gone into the juice which is sterile anyway - its just a matter of preference i guess.
    I love my blood. i will just take it in

Winstrol was always my second best steroid .Is it safer than d-bol?

they are both 17-aa toxic to the liver. Winstrol used for cutting and d-bol is used for bulking.

I'll do both but at separate times.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Im sorry, no flame intended but you need to be doing a shitload of research. You are in no way ready to begin poppin pills or shootin up. What I was able to understand by reading your ?'s, is that you are not at all educated when it comes to taking steroids and before you go ahead and juice you need to learn alot more than you already know.

true

I'm still going to use d-bol once I find a good sourse.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by Kaz
    orals are all 17aa - liver toxic - and generally in a major way - people use an oral to start off their cycle since they kick in nice and quick.
    RETHINK YOUR STACK NOW!!

ALL orals are 17aa?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d

ALL orals are 17aa?
    with the exception of an oral testosterone (andriol i think it is) all oral AS are 17aa i beleive.

all forms of winny are 17aa
    Last edited by Kaz; 04-15-2002 at 02:09 PM.

How many here are cycling on Naposism here?

i have naposims. just waiting for my test to come than im starting my cycle. ill keep ya posted ron!!

mark210 is offline New Member

Naps

Hello,I just wanted to know if naps should be taken with food or on a empty stomach? --And If i'm gonna take 10 (5mg) naps a day = 50mg's,how should i split the dosage ?

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    take 10 in morning and 10 one hour before working out, it should work properly.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    This thread is like 4 years old

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theron
    I'll stack Naposism with another oral steroid .
    if you are not man enough to get poked with a little piece of metal you need to stay way from all of this stuff this isnt the lifestyle for you take up golf

one8nine is offline Banned
    oh god 2002

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information