Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    twice a week injections.. so if your doing 500mg thats 250mg every 3.5 days. I reccomend atleast a low dose test with it. Like 250mg a week. Why no test?
    now correct me if im wrong but wouldnt it be more benificail to run test higher especially if its Prop?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    DoctorCC, First, I would suggest you GET a preference, because to not have one is to have not researched and chosen the most accurate product to satisfy your goals. SURELY you have goals, right? Basically, pick a destination, and choose a road likely to achieve it. DO NOT do this arbitrarily. Seriously, if you are asking the method of taking this and frequency, you have read FAR to few posts. I mean, that is in EVERY SINGLE THREAD initiated with a question. By now, you should easily recognize abbreviations like E3d or EOD etc. If not, you're about 60 hours of reading thoroughly, with strong considerations of what you will tolerate, and what the possible consequences (FROM testimonials) you are willing to feel are necessary to reach the goals you have set out. And definitely no where near the point to where you should have concluded what steroid you're going to take! Convenience and access chose which drug you were going to take? NOT research? In fact, do you know what you take for progesterone vs. estrogen related sides? I mean, come ON dude! This is your BODY! No mistakes... I don't set out to make this a flame, but do realize that this isn't something you will enjoy making errors in. I'm not here to tell you your decisions are wrong, just that you should be informed and self aware before you make them. In the end, when you have made an INFORMED decision, get minor adjustments from people here who are well intended, informed and experienced. But first understand the basics.

inovator is offline New Member
    Any one know if EQ is available already mixed. As much as i trust my self more than somone else to mix **** for me. I also feel like i'd mess up.

Iowa is offline Banned
    yes, it comes already "mixed"

inovator is offline New Member
    is it safe to buy mixed? and how much cost difference would we be talkin average

So you don't trust yourself more than someone else... Anyway, I personally agree. I can follow directions well, but why experiment with something so readily available. EQ has been easy for me to find ... of course, the 200mg per cc version from Australia is my preference.

Regards...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i have used it alone at 400mg it was qv i did not see much diff. i was a bit leaner looking and more vascular. its a great stacking drug stacks well with mostly everything
    i love it when used in conjuction with test

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    Um yeah- what's the question? What's a test? I'm just blindly using the eq that I picked up off a buddy. Have no idea what I'm doing... is that bad- lol.

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    DoctorCC, First, I would suggest you GET a preference, because to not have one is to have not researched and chosen the most accurate product to satisfy your goals. SURELY you have goals, right? Basically, pick a destination, and choose a road likely to achieve it. DO NOT do this arbitrarily. Seriously, if you are asking the method of taking this and frequency, you have read FAR to few posts. I mean, that is in EVERY SINGLE THREAD initiated with a question. By now, you should easily recognize abbreviations like E3d or EOD etc. If not, you're about 60 hours of reading thoroughly, with strong considerations of what you will tolerate, and what the possible consequences (FROM testimonials) you are willing to feel are necessary to reach the goals you have set out. And definitely no where near the point to where you should have concluded what steroid you're going to take! Convenience and access chose which drug you were going to take? NOT research? In fact, do you know what you take for progesterone vs. estrogen related sides? I mean, come ON dude! This is your BODY! No mistakes... I don't set out to make this a flame, but do realize that this isn't something you will enjoy making errors in. I'm not here to tell you your decisions are wrong, just that you should be informed and self aware before you make them. In the end, when you have made an INFORMED decision, get minor adjustments from people here who are well intended, informed and experienced. But first understand the basics.
    Not taken as a flame... however, I have done many a reading on this particular site. I found the origional question starting this thread similar to my question... can you take eq simpily on its own? And if so what are the proper dosages/increments.
    Roid rage seems to dominate this site- goodness men! I thought this was a place to share knowledge or kindly direct someone in the proper direction. If you never asked questions and no one ever shared the knowhow, you wouldn't be the Mr. 3000 rating that you are. *SMILES* Throw me a bone!

Doc CC, I'm glad you've been reading, but some of the points i made in there are not inspired by roid rage as you put it, LOL, but rather a real concern that decisions may be made with due diligence. As far as stand alone dosage, probably would have to do in excess of 500mg a week to get much of a poundage result. If you're looking to harden up and get vascular (while you're on it) and gain quite slowly, (perhaps a couple of pounds a month) try it. The draw back to that drug is that at dosages we're talking about it's also going to have some inhibition and other side affects. Anyway, why don't you try a low dosage of test and see how your body responds. If your sides are nominal or tolerable, up it some. i'm on day 32 of a Test/EQ cycle, 500/500 mg ... nominal sides, gaining weight regularly. My diet could be improved, but jeez, it's almost a full time job getting the calories. The point that people who suggest using test are making is that it's not as harsh as the media makes it out to be. Duration, no PCT, sensitivity, and high dosages are most the most likely culprits of problems. First thing tho, when you reply, define your short term and long term goals - and what you're willing to tolerate in sides. Thats an easy starting point for advice. I REPEAT, DO NOT LET CONVENIENCE OF ACCESS DICTATE YOUR DRUG CHOICE. :-)

Be well dude, and I apologize if it came accross harshly, but there are bare minimums of knowledge people should have before venturing in to this arena, and in fact I feel I may be below that threshold myself.

hey consistency, doctorcc said EQ was all he had...listen more carefully before you reply next time...

wickqb is offline Junior Member
    how long does eq stay in ones system

Personally, I think letting access chose your drug as opposed to research and patience is foolish. Albeit, it's not exactly a bad choice, but as a principle, access shouldn't be the deciding factor. My .02.

Wickqb, if you're asking that question you should read around first. I could copy and paste that info after about 2 seconds of research, but why should I? You should have done so much research that you've come across that numerous times before even participating in conversations... no? I mean, this stuff is actually kind of fun reading. I hope you have some enjoyment and affinity for the subject if your planning on making choices about it... Why exactly are you a member of this board? I really do mean all this lightheartedly, but I'm curious...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    dont be cheap bro get some more test
    cheap + roids = oops

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    I tried an eq only cycle for roughly ten weeks at 500mg a week and the only reason I did so was b/c I had no idea what I was doing. It produced pretty good results gained around 20lbs and kept 12lb maybe 14lb without any pct. However, I did had some negative sides, most notably my sex drive, it completely died. If I could go back and do it again I would have decided to run a test only cycle 1st and taken the proper precautions as well (pct, nolva). I say that b/c of those who I personaly know they have experienced minimal sides. From personal experience I would say avoid it, but it didnt kill me, was just unpleasant for a while.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    how logn was your sex drive down for? liek you couldnt even get it up or what?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information