Vin Diesel is offline New Member

Need help guys, is this real & fake deca?

Hey everybody and thanks for taking time to help a brother out. I’ve been on this board for a long long time but never posted anything, but now I need your help bro’s.

I’ve always gotten my deca from a reliable source but this time I had to buy it from a guy which I don’t trust 100 % so I was wondering If you guys could help me out and give me your expert oppinion if its fake or not.
    I hate being cornholed and if its fake, I’m cracking skulls

There are two types of Yellow tops from Greek, old style and the new greek vials. I think I have the old style. The solution is more clear in the old style, they are more yellowish in the new ones.

Ok, I’ve done some studying and the things to look for on the yellow tops, (doesn’t matter if you have the old or new) are: Make sure the label does not have rounded corners, half of the fakes in circulation carry rounded labels. Next, make sure the lot number and expiration date are printed with black ink, not blue or purple. This will weed out another large groups of fakes. Also make sure the ink is not too deep of a black also.

I’m ofcourse including pictures so you can check it out for me.
    But mine don’t have rounded corners and they don’t have the lot number and expiration date printed with blue or purple, they are printed with black. But what do I know, I’m not an expert and have an untrained eye so I want to be 110 % sure before I ram it in my glutes.
    The Exp.date on mine is 2006 02 and lot number 301591

Also, I heard about this test you could take, which works you put an amp in the freezer for some time and check if its freezes. If it does freeze than its fake but if the amp becomes cloudy or white of some sort, It’s most likely real... Is this horse-**** or does it really work?

Thanks for all your time bro’s

Vin Diesel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help guys, is this real & fake deca?-deca-001-medium-.jpg   Need help guys, is this real & fake deca?-deca-010-medium-.jpg   Need help guys, is this real & fake deca?-deca-046-medium-.jpg  

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    What's the name of the manufacturer.?

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Diesel
    Hey everybody and thanks for taking time to help a brother out. I’ve been on this board for a long long time but never posted anything, but now I need your help bro’s.

I’ve always gotten my deca from a reliable source but this time I had to buy it from a guy which I don’t trust 100 % so I was wondering If you guys could help me out and give me your expert oppinion if its fake or not.
    I hate being cornholed and if its fake, I’m cracking skulls

There are two types of Yellow tops from Greek, old style and the new greek vials. I think I have the old style. The solution is more clear in the old style, they are more yellowish in the new ones.

Ok, I’ve done some studying and the things to look for on the yellow tops, (doesn’t matter if you have the old or new) are: Make sure the label does not have rounded corners, half of the fakes in circulation carry rounded labels. Next, make sure the lot number and expiration date are printed with black ink, not blue or purple. This will weed out another large groups of fakes. Also make sure the ink is not too deep of a black also.

The freezer trick is for water based gear my friend...What is the name of the
    manufacturer?.
    I’m ofcourse including pictures so you can check it out for me.
    But mine don’t have rounded corners and they don’t have the lot number and expiration date printed with blue or purple, they are printed with black. But what do I know, I’m not an expert and have an untrained eye so I want to be 110 % sure before I ram it in my glutes.
    The Exp.date on mine is 2006 02 and lot number 301591

Also, I heard about this test you could take, which works you put an amp in the freezer for some time and check if its freezes. If it does freeze than its fake but if the amp becomes cloudy or white of some sort, It’s most likely real... Is this horse-**** or does it really work?

Thanks for all your time bro’s

Vin Diesel

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I just checked my source and there the same as the ones they sell so id say there legit.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    It's dutch deca from organon, an Oss-based company. Looks legit to me, but the fakes are hard to recognise from the legit ones.

Vin Diesel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    What's the name of the manufacturer.?
    Excuse my ignorance, but the manufacturer? I only have the vials, not the box. In my country we never get the box, it´s to hard to get them in the country, are you supposed to see the manufacturer on the vials...? only thing i know, its from Greek, and organon.

just says N.V. Organon Oss Holland.... is there something else I'm missing........

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    sorry bro it's fake. all 2006 yellow top should be the larger type bottle. second give away the registar trade mark r is missing. one other sign is the writing on your pictures is too black, should be a slight grey.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    sorry bro it's fake. all 2006 yellow top should be the larger type bottle. second give away the registar trade mark r is missing. one other sign is the writing on your pictures is too black, should be a slight grey.

peace
    and the yellow top is wrong as well. here is a picture of legit stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help guys, is this real & fake deca?-deca-ytop.jpg  

bro i would also post this in the steroid picture section.

slippy is offline Junior Member
    yea dem are fakes brov
    i got exact same as smiths (the real deal )

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    ouch, i'd be pissed.

Gotta agree with smith ... they're fake the bigges give away: the lable itself. sorry.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Thread is 13 months old.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    absolute fake!

Thread Information