Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

roid monkey juices up

oh i love it i love it i love it just got two shots in my delts one on left and one on right. I didn't have the balls to inject myself. shot tren 150mg today and sus 250mg and shoot test cypionate 250mg shot about 4 cc's even the guy injecting me says your taking too much juice hell no . Im roid monkey i take as much juice as i can. Soon as tren got injected about 1/2 later i felt like beating im the guy that injected me that is how powerful this stuff is. I walking around the mall and felt like lifting every girls skirt horny as hell. I was ready to go to jail for statutory rape . I swear i have never felt this good before i guess the test is making me feel horny and i have a boner 24/7 and the tren is putting me in an area where i am half monkey and half human. plus i plan to do dbol 50mg tommorow is this overkill or what. help me because the guy injecting me is gym buddy and he was really concerned i admit im hooked on juice. im a roid monkey addict i need help i think when i die im gonna have to get a custom made casket im gonna be so big.

i always heard how test and tren is kick ass now i know i feel so good i feel like walking into a club and beating up the bouncer and they call for backup i feel like kicking their ass too. I am super aggresive to all you people yes tren makes you aggresive i dont care what anybody says.

God bless terry schaivo and god bless whoever made tren and good bless the roid monkey addict.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you stacking sust w/ cyp?

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    You should get some help saluu

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Only you could say it like that Saluu.

BDTR is offline Retired
    God bless you roid monkey.

saluu is offline Banned
    test is test bro so it dont matter whether it is sus or cyp tell you the truth im not stacking i am sticking to test cypionate but i had two extra amps left over i just have so much juice im not lying i call myself roid monkey for a reason i have everything except for test e, masteron , primbolan all the rest is stored in my room which is probably worth 2000 people keep their money in the bank to me my money is in my room my juice is my everything. I dont care about no cutter anymore im just going hardcore mass plain in simple

im sick in tired of cutting and lifting what normal monkeys left now i wanna lift 4 plates instead of three i can always cut later this is my bulker cycle

1-6 tren a 100mg
    frontloading with dbol 50mg ed i know tren a kicks in soon but still im roid monkey acception
    1-10 test e 250mg may go up to 500 i think 500 it will be to get real results
    6-12 winny 50mg ed and may bump it up to 100 to really harden up the gains from dbol and test and tren . tell me what you think it is a bulker i will eat healthy still just because your bulking doesnt mean you eat crap and doing cardio 3 times 30-45 min
    please tell me about this cycle what do you think.

i know two 17 aa's winny and dbol but if you look carefully their is a gap between them and i am taking liver tablets as well. my liver is not normal it is like a monkeys .

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    WOW!! He only gets better with time. AWESOME!!ROTFLMFAO

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I would run the tren for at least 8 weeks and if that is 100mg ED i would bump the test up to at least 750mg/wk. I find better results running 100mg Ed of winny instead of 50.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    my liver is not normal it is like a monkeys .
    Is that a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    Is that a good thing?
    Well monkeys can handle their liquor, so they must have some amazing livers.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Super.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Is that a good thing?
    I dont think so. Wouldnt it be a little to small for the roid monkey. Maybe a gorillas liver would be better.

I also don't think saluu knows what the definition of statitory rape is either.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    so are you taking two different cycles at once or did i miss the cyp and the sust. in the second cycle profile?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Well monkeys can handle their liquor, so they must have some amazing livers.
    What, did you get drunk with a monkey before?lol

What, did you get drunk with a monkey before?lol
    Peer pressure bro, peer pressure.

saluu is offline Banned
    i repeat im saving sus for later and im just throwing in two amps but the cycle looks like the one below with some changes like bodymechanic said winny well be 100mg ed instead of 50mg to really harden up gains and get rid of the water and tren will be run 8-10 weeks on other question do i shoot tren ed or can i go eod and when is the longest i can wait before i inject tren a again 2 days or 3 days thanks. i hate shooting up every day. THe funny thing is my partner was saying you cant inject yourself because you cant reach over to your next shoulder im 250 but i guess im wide alot of people tell me that i do lots of dumbell side laterals and use cables as well. need help with tren ed or eod or can you wait longer.

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    Here lies saluu.He lived fast,loved hard and lost the plot .

Yet another casualty in the making

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Good saluu... Nice to see you are taking that roid monkey leap... Tell more and keep us updated on your cycle and how things are going.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Either before and after photos???

Or i'm calling Bul Chit!!......or ......Monkey Chit

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Its all a placebo affect... do you really think your aggression and "horniness" has already gone up in a few hours? A few hours after your first injection your lucky if 3mg has saturated in your blood levels

stompin is offline Associate Member
    omg.....Rotflm-motherf*cking-ao

deffinetly nuts/money nuts lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Its all a placebo affect... do you really think your aggression and "horniness" has already gone up in a few hours? A few hours after your first injection your lucky if 3mg has saturated in your blood levels
    ha but i have read some study's that stated placebo affects were actually greater than the exterior chemically induced affects. the human mind is crazy like that.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ha but i have read some study's that stated placebo affects were actually greater than the exterior chemically induced affects. the human mind is crazy like that.
    yeah, a placebo affect can work for awhile. I know the first few weeks while Im on a cycle I workout harder and can lift more, but the drugs havent even started working yet. Its all in my head,,, but what ever works for ya!

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Ah yes but what about the APE mind ?

PhysicalArt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    oh i love it i love it i love it just got two shots in my delts one on left and one on right. I didn't have the balls to inject myself. shot tren 150mg today and sus 250mg and shoot test cypionate 250mg shot about 4 cc's even the guy injecting me says your taking too much juice hell no . Im roid monkey i take as much juice as i can. Soon as tren got injected about 1/2 later i felt like beating im the guy that injected me that is how powerful this stuff is. I walking around the mall and felt like lifting every girls skirt horny as hell. I was ready to go to jail for statutory rape . I swear i have never felt this good before i guess the test is making me feel horny and i have a boner 24/7 and the tren is putting me in an area where i am half monkey and half human. plus i plan to do dbol 50mg tommorow is this overkill or what. help me because the guy injecting me is gym buddy and he was really concerned i admit im hooked on juice. im a roid monkey addict i need help i think when i die im gonna have to get a custom made casket im gonna be so big.

i always heard how test and tren is kick ass now i know i feel so good i feel like walking into a club and beating up the bouncer and they call for backup i feel like kicking their ass too. I am super aggresive to all you people yes tren makes you aggresive i dont care what anybody says.

God bless terry schaivo and god bless whoever made tren and good bless the roid monkey addict.

I love tren...and I am very familiar with how it makes you feel and think. BEWARE, that mechanism that you had pre-tren which allow you to control yourself before doing something very stupid is now gone. All the tren rage in the world won't break you out of jail.
    P. S. what is the logic behind stacking sus with cyp?

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Tear it up my primate friend. May God be with you on your many journeys to juiceland.....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Ah yes but what about the APE mind ?
    well it depends IMO intelligence usually leads to doubt which would lead a less effective placebo effect... therein .. apemind NotSoBright would prolly believe 372% (84.72% of all statistics are made up on the spot) that he it is already kicking in and have magnified placebo affects.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Nice comments. Love it. Why not run the test 12-16 weeks? I am not familiar with your prior cycle history?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    EOD at the most saluu

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    true Saluu...what IS your cycle history?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i wana see some pics of a 250lb monkey!!??

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    beware of the aggression saluu with the tren ....dont want the roid monkey in jail do we!!!!
    Last edited by Swifto; 09-12-2006 at 01:05 PM.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I also don't think saluu knows what the definition of statitory rape is either.

Only saluu can make this post and not get flammed hardcore . I wish he would brush up on his english though .

saluu is offline Banned
    i will post my pictures after the cycle though im not bull****ting i dont lie us canadians tell the truth.

i know but sus and cyp bad combo but again i repeat the sus is just two vials extra i had that;s it.

now i have added dbol 50mg for 20 days to this cycle that i posted above now question i have well i have blood pressure issues with dbol , tren , sus two amps only, and test cypionate , winny ath the end . i checked yesterday bp was 170 which is normal forthe monkey i know little high but i got hawthrone berry for that.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i havent been on this site that long, kind of new, and just from what saluu says in his posts are funny as sheeiiit!!! i agree with everyone who thinks he is one of the only ones that can get away with the stuff he says and not get flamed!!!!!

LMFAO!!!
    MORE POWER TO YOU, HAIL THE ROID MONKEY SALUU!!!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    First time with dbol ? If you want to do an above average dose to start with, try 40mg. I did 30 my first time and loved it, trying 40 now. The good thing is its out of your system quick. If the blood pressure gets high then just drop it down 10mg and recheck the next day, etc. Everyone reacts differently. My BP did not go up much on 30mg.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    lol some people...sounds to me like your gonna be the kind of person that dies due to steroid use , and gives people just another reason to bitch about steroids
    idiot

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    true Saluu...what IS your cycle history?
    I would have to say none.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Saluu why are you scared to inject yourself?If you are half as hardcore as you act it shouldnt be a problem.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information