Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Saluu it's a proven fact that roid/juice monkeys can take several grams of test and 4-5 c-17's at a time so don't sweat what your boy is telling you, you can never have too much juice for a monkey..BTW I think your about untouchable around here...Your post make me laugh so hard..I hope you never get banned or locked up for rape or tring to beat up a bunch of bouncers so just chill out and IMO after all the injury's Ive received that have changed my life fighting is for kids unless provoked or for sport so don't try beating up 4 guys at a time because your on sus..
    later monkey...

Your dbol and tren run is exactly what did last winter, good stuff. Bump your test up to 750 or 1000mg. Too much winny IMO, drop it to 100 eod, or 50ed. Other than that, rock n' roll big man!!

Mutant is offline Banned
    You have to be the stupidest kid on this board. Although I would love to see you banned for all of the horrible/stupid/misleading threads and posts that you have made on this board, I doubt you ever will because I think you are too retarted to realize what you say/do. Have fun slowly killing yourself.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Kick ass Roid Monkey Kick ASS

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    You have to be the stupidest kid on this board. Although I would love to see you banned for all of the horrible/stupid/misleading threads and posts that you have made on this board, I doubt you ever will because I think you are too retarted to realize what you say/do. Have fun slowly killing yourself.
    You stating someone is the stupidest kid on this site is enough to get banned... No flaming policy you see... use your search button. His threads bring light and joy to the members of this board.

In summary, saluu the roid monkey gorilla lion that runs through the jungle roaring might take a mike tyson bite out of your ear and instead of beating up a bunch of bouncers focuses his whole attention just on mutant monkey so if you aint down with that then suck it

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You stating someone is the stupidest kid on this site is enough to get banned... No flaming policy you see... use your search button. His threads bring light and joy to the members of this board.

In summary, saluu the roid monkey gorilla lion that runs through the jungle roaring might take a mike tyson bite out of your ear and instead of beating up a bunch of bouncers focuses his whole attention just on mutant monkey so if you aint down with that then suck it
    Iam with meso on this the juice monkey is a valuable asset to the boards comic relief and seems like a nice guy no reason to flame him...
    I would be worried about saluu coming after you though,he's the new mike tyson

swoll4589 is offline Member
    saluu dont listin to what this tiny dic chimp has to say. You are still our favorite roid monkey gorilla big strong juiced up roar like lion on tren eat up mike tyson roid monkey.

Saluu good luck with the cycle your fan club will be supporting you 100%. Post pics if you would like to. Im sure all roid monkey fans would appriciate roid monkey pics. Keep bringing joy to the members of AR.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Monkey hater.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    shut up hata' roid monkey is an inspiration he used to be a fatass and now he's juiced and looks like a gorilla and hella tuff and he knows his **** he's just not as careful/conservative as some of us.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Well guys I wish I could say sorry, and I probably should just so that I don't get banned, but I made my post on this thread just after reading Saluu's post on a man's thread who found out his 17 year old son was using steroids . I believe Saluu is just a kid that is playing an act, and he just wants attention. Thats totally fine, but him playing his goofy "roid monkey" act on that man's thread put me over the edge, and it bothered more people than just me.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well guys I wish I could say sorry, and I probably should just so that I don't get banned, but I made my post on this thread just after reading Saluu's post on a man's thread who found out his 17 year old son was using steroids. I believe Saluu is just a kid that is playing an act, and he just wants attention. Thats totally fine, but him playing his goofy "roid monkey" act on that man's thread put me over the edge, and it bothered more people than just me.
    Sometimes I think he's just a kid playing around too...but either way I never take his talk seriously. There should be some kind of warning by his name that says "don't take me serious, I'm a monkey" or something. I agree he shouldn't be posting ridiculous advice to people asking serious questions who don't know he is who he is. But then again, there is prob a lot of people who don't know what they are talking about giving advice.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    I read the thread you were talking about Mutant, but I didn't see how you got mad. If you take out all the funny stuff he put in it, there is some really sound advice. Be a man talk to your kid, help your kid feel comfortable comming to you with anything. He even said the kid was to young to do it, wait till 25, hell he even told him to aspirate if he injects. Sounded pretty solid to me, minus the monkeyness. Just imho.

saluu is offline Banned
    you will see salu the roid monkey after the cycle and i will prove that i am 30 not a kid and i plan to hit 20 inch arms wish me luck. i may hit 22 inches im thinkiing of going crazy doing a 4 month cycle of sus and tren e added on to this cycle and do one big one or should i do two short ones cant make up my mind what is an average cycle lenght and what is long cycle lenght i dont wanna go overboard like 6 months how long can you go on sus and help me .

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I go on 12-14 weeks, but that's just my preference.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah too long saluu, you wanna keep your monkey gains, not just blow up for half a year and then crash super hard.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    yeah too long saluu, you wanna keep your monkey gains, not just blow up for half a year and then crash super hard.
    John Stamos is right cycling is the best for your body and overall but to answer your question about how long you can run the stuff, forever, I know 10+ guys who never come off test and have been on test for 5+ years a peice...I guess it just comes down to how long you want to live and if you want to risk losing your monkey testies and have to go on monkey hormone replacement theropy...
    Much love, roid monkey in a hens blitz

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    oh i love it i love it i love it just got two shots in my delts one on left and one on right. I didn't have the balls to inject myself. shot tren 150mg today and sus 250mg and shoot test cypionate 250mg shot about 4 cc's even the guy injecting me says your taking too much juice hell no . Im roid monkey i take as much juice as i can. Soon as tren got injected about 1/2 later i felt like beating im the guy that injected me that is how powerful this stuff is. I walking around the mall and felt like lifting every girls skirt horny as hell. I was ready to go to jail for statutory rape . I swear i have never felt this good before i guess the test is making me feel horny and i have a boner 24/7 and the tren is putting me in an area where i am half monkey and half human. plus i plan to do dbol 50mg tommorow is this overkill or what. help me because the guy injecting me is gym buddy and he was really concerned i admit im hooked on juice. im a roid monkey addict i need help i think when i die im gonna have to get a custom made casket im gonna be so big.

i always heard how test and tren is kick ass now i know i feel so good i feel like walking into a club and beating up the bouncer and they call for backup i feel like kicking their ass too. I am super aggresive to all you people yes tren makes you aggresive i dont care what anybody says.

God bless terry schaivo and god bless whoever made tren and good bless the roid monkey addict.

YA RICHT.......UR KIDDING RICHT??!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    he will not be banned because the roid monkey turned gorilla has his own fan club. anybody with their own fan club here at ar has no possibility of being banned (and yes, the fan club was created after his first banning... so that one doesn't count ) rock on saluu, i look forward to the pics. just don't try to fight people because you're on steroids , not a good idea to try to fight bouncers and the backup they call in, because that "backup" will most likely be the cops. you don't get to juice in jail my friend

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Well guys I wish I could say sorry, and I probably should just so that I don't get banned, but I made my post on this thread just after reading Saluu's post on a man's thread who found out his 17 year old son was using steroids. I believe Saluu is just a kid that is playing an act, and he just wants attention. Thats totally fine, but him playing his goofy "roid monkey" act on that man's thread put me over the edge, and it bothered more people than just me.
    i'm with that bro..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Can't wait for the pics lol
    Make sure you don't block out your face!

Saluu the

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPayne
    Saluu why are you scared to inject yourself?If you are half as hardcore as you act it shouldnt be a problem.
    Saluu is the biggest clone in AR. He dont even have the balls to inject himself. He dont got balls period, thats why he isnt worried about his health, nothin to lose. Saluu your a retard and whatever mod gave you your own title is an even bigger tard. And you can quote me bitch.

Saluu the

Saluu why are you scared to inject yourself?If you are half as hardcore as you act it shouldnt be a problem.
    Saluu is the biggest clone in AR. He dont even have the balls to inject himself. He dont got balls period, thats why he isnt worried about his health, nothin to lose. Saluu your a retard and whatever mod gave you your own title is an even bigger tard. And you can quote me bitch.

Saluu the

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderCommando
    ok NEWB... u've been here less than a month. first of all, YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK. second, you surely can't talk about saluu that way. as a matter of fact, you can't talk about anybody that way. you WILL get banned. and the fact that you call out the mod that gave him that title, and call that mod a "bigger tard" is just stupid. man, i hope you get banned by the time i get on here tomorrow morning. your kind is not welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    ok NEWB... u've been here less than a month. first of all, YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK. second, you surely can't talk about saluu that way. as a matter of fact, you can't talk about anybody that way. you WILL get banned. and the fact that you call out the mod that gave him that title, and call that mod a "bigger tard" is just stupid. man, i hope you get banned by the time i get on here tomorrow morning. your kind is not welcome
    What, let me guess,....you got Saluus huge 3 inch penis in your ass? Ya, it shows. Bann me please lmfao

oho yaa canadians are all like saluu, ****en retards....

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    What, let me guess,....you got Saluus huge 3 inch penis in your ass? Ya, it shows. Bann me please lmfao
    umm, no. i wouldn't know how big his penis is... and i can't ban anybody. u should just shut ur d@mned mouth and not talk about somebody like that. there's a no flaming policy... meaning that you can't talk the way you did to him, and you surely can't talk about mods the way you did. and i didn't say that I would ban you, i said that i hoped somebody did. read before you reply.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I gave him that title, remind me to give you one in the morning. I'm off to bed.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    omg... now you're insulting like, half of this board. man, what's your problem? are you honestly mentally challenged? if so, it's ok, we'll still accept you

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I gave him that title, remind me to give you one in the morning. I'm off to bed.
    ya, ya, but you got to admit, canadians are gay.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i'm shootin u a pm B... that'll remind u

zuke is offline Member
    how about we all just relax a little bit... we SHOULD all be adults here. if some of you guys have a problem with eachother, then just steer clear of the other person.

i agree that saluu goes overboard sometimes. i wasn't happy with his post in the thread about the father looking out for his son. that doesn't give anyone the right to start badmouthing everyone on the board. there's no reason to lower yourself to that level.

and if you aren't a mod, quit threatening people or suggesting that people get banned. the mods on here do a good job policing up the bs, let them do their job.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    first I d like to change hgis name to border line...

zuke is offline Member
    no need to keep this childplay going

Should be banned IMO.

ya, ya, but you got to admit, canadians are gay.
    Should be banned.

Ban.

Again, ban.

I'm no mod, but I think every one of those comments is ban-worthy.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Just a reminder that bordercommando called you a bigger tard than saluu...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information