Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    well maybe advantages isn't the right word, maybe i should have said lack of disadvantages

vettewreck is offline Banned
    ***guys this is a very delicate situation to either educate someone about AAS or completely turn them away like the rest of the uneducated public. Please be very carefull how you handle this....***
    Last edited by vettewreck; 03-31-2005 at 01:59 PM.

this kid is golden at the doses he was taking. most take more than that. i am in agreeance with vettewreck though. this is a chance to maybe sway one's opinion by shining a light onto what the general public doesn't hear about aas. i'll just shut up now with that said. well maybe not, we'll see how it goes.

saluu is offline Banned
    instead of hitting your son and getting him to hide the fact that he is a juice infant monkey you should tell him to open up and be honest. I know a friend who has come clean and takes moderate doses he came clean told his mom he does steroids and his mom told him it is okay just don;t go overboard and she says tell him and dont hide anything from her . Too many kids are scared to tell their parents because they think they are gonna get hit by parents learn to accept that your son is a juice monkey like saluu and can't live without it . he rather juice up then go to a club and drink and smoke drugs and kill himself. Too many time people say like congress steroids are bad last time i checked alcohol is number one killer and drugs not steroids.

To be honest your son is too young to take roids he should take triblulus and creatine or protein they will help him grow dont do steroids atleast till 25 and several years of training. you have to control diet and cardio before you can do roids. sit down with him say im sick in tired of your jambroni ass doing roids it is wrong open up to me and dont hit him if he still doesnt listen take a **** 23 iinch gauge and 1,5 inch needles and say die roid monkey child and jam the needles up his candy ass. and oh yeah dont forget to aspirate . remember tell him to open up and be honest who knows a couple of years down the line when he get bigger than dad and starts kicking your ass that he could inject you up the ass. IM sorry but stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

YOu should not be on this board asking us be a man and not a monkey sit down your roid monkey wannabe kid and communicate with him not with us. a good father is who a son can tell everything to such as the first time he had sex with another boy or the first time he became a roid monkey. he shouldn;t hide any secrets. talk to him if nothing works just give him an overdose of tren and say my son died because he was roid monkey . peace saluu in da house 3 days of suspension did not shut me up and it made me better im like fine wine that just get better and better with time. if your not down with roid monkeys post i got two word for you suck it . from the monkey saluu.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    instead of hitting your son and getting him to hide the fact that he is a juice infant monkey you should tell him to open up and be honest. I know a friend who has come clean and takes moderate doses he came clean told his mom he does steroids and his mom told him it is okay just don;t go overboard and she says tell him and dont hide anything from her . Too many kids are scared to tell their parents because they think they are gonna get hit by parents learn to accept that your son is a juice monkey like saluu and can't live without it . he rather juice up then go to a club and drink and smoke drugs and kill himself. Too many time people say like congress steroids are bad last time i checked alcohol is number one killer and drugs not steroids.

To be honest your son is too young to take roids he should take triblulus and creatine or protein they will help him grow dont do steroids atleast till 25 and several years of training. you have to control diet and cardio before you can do roids. sit down with him say im sick in tired of your jambroni ass doing roids it is wrong open up to me and dont hit him if he still doesnt listen take a **** 23 iinch gauge and 1,5 inch needles and say die roid monkey child and jam the needles up his candy ass. and oh yeah dont forget to aspirate . remember tell him to open up and be honest who knows a couple of years down the line when he get bigger than dad and starts kicking your ass that he could inject you up the ass. IM sorry but stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

YOu should not be on this board asking us be a man and not a monkey sit down your roid monkey wannabe kid and communicate with him not with us. a good father is who a son can tell everything to such as the first time he had sex with another boy or the first time he became a roid monkey. he shouldn;t hide any secrets. talk to him if nothing works just give him an overdose of tren and say my son died because he was roid monkey . peace saluu in da house 3 days of suspension did not shut me up and it made me better im like fine wine that just get better and better with time. if your not down with roid monkeys post i got two word for you suck it . from the monkey saluu.
    Sorry Saluu but I have to say you're a complete ass. Here it is a REAL man who didn't sound like he flew off the handle with his boy comes on here to get real input form people who actually know what they are saying and you give him some off the wall rambling about sticking needles up his butt. Seriously, are you three years old? Hopefully your post doesn't give this guy the impression we are all brain dead lumps.

Sorry bro's, I know we have a no flame policy but this is totally out of line. I'll accept a suspention if the mods think I should be punished for this post. This is total BS. Sorry if I pissed off anyone else but here is a chance for a REAL Steroid Baord to step up and help a common man with a concern he has for his child and we have stupid posts like this as well as a bunch of know nothings spouting off junk.

Josue, listen to Dude-Man. His input is spot on and some of the bro's I know for a fact that know what they are doing have already agreed with him as well. Keep that open communication going with your son.......being a father myself I share the same concerns about my son.

i dont' think the dad will be able to understand saluus talk either. not a flame, i don't understand it either.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    MOD....please delete Saluus post. He is a negative parasite in this situation.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Now that spring break is over, maybe he wont juice till next year

saluu is offline Banned
    i agree father did the rigth thing but why is the son hiding it i think their is a communication problem and the only language they understand is roid monkey language

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Sorry Saluu but I have to say you're a complete ass. Here it is a REAL man who didn't sound like he flew off the handle with his boy comes on here to get real input form people who actually know what they are saying and you give him some off the wall rambling about sticking needles up his butt. Seriously, are you three years old? Hopefully your post doesn't give this guy the impression we are all brain dead lumps.

Sorry bro's, I know we have a no flame policy but this is totally out of line. I'll accept a suspention if the mods think I should be punished for this post. This is total BS. Sorry if I pissed off anyone else but here is a chance for a REAL Steroid Baord to step up and help a common man with a concern he has for his child and we have stupid posts like this as well as a bunch of know nothings spouting off junk.

Josue, listen to Dude-Man. His input is spot on and some of the bro's I know for a fact that know what they are doing have already agreed with him as well. Keep that open communication going with your son.......being a father myself I share the same concerns about my son.
    I agree Juggy and I don't think it's a flame. I'm still not on board with the whole "take him to the doctor and get blood work done" thing. I think that's uncalled for and couldn't accomplish anything but embarrasing dad and son. i.e. The doctors going to know

I do agree with Monkey in regards to encouraging honestly and openess. Taking him to the doctor or making him feel like an ass for being honest will most likely encourage rebelion. I think coming on here and asking for advice from experienced users was a great thing to do. It's a shame that most parents can't be so level-headed.

i agree father did the rigth thing but why is the son hiding it i think their is a communication problem and the only language they understand is roid monkey language
    Because he's a kid. You didn't hide things from your father and mother? From his first post this man sounded like he was an open minded father. Had he wanted to it would have been real easy for him to pick up the phone and had his boy placed in a hospital or called the law. Apperantly he trusts his son and believes him when he agreed he would stop.

I don't want to cause this thread to change direction so please let's all drop it and let this return to the real subject at hand. Bump for the Vets and Mods.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    For more info (as if this wasn't enough) I'd suggest posting the same Q in the PCT section -Pheedno, the PCT expert, could confirm what's being said here about Clomid in a 17 year old.

I don't think anyone has said that your son deserves a little credit for going for the steroid that is the most mild and least potentially harmful. You're right -he must be a bright kid, he obviously did his research. If he could get Var he could easily have gotten way more potent and potentially harmful stuff and he didn't.

Personally I'd rather see my son on Var for a few weeks than on marijuana or alcohol any day -he can probably get those too any time he wants.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Well said bro!!!!! I couldn't agree more.

Why is he hiding it? Jesus Christ dude, you think kids tell their parents everything? And for once, get off your Roid Monkey language for a change and show some maturity...

Peace,

BLT

dankduke is offline Junior Member
    any updates from josuqe....would like to know how turned out.

danks.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Saluu, how the hell are you still here? I think everyone's been more than patient with you. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Anavar does NOT increase natural testosterone levels . I suggest you take your own advice and do some research, sbeast.

Anavar will not cause liver damage, especially not in those doses, and especially not in someone without massive liver damage already present. It's primarily metabolized in the kidneys.

Take your son to get his lipids, testosterone , liver and kidney values checked, just to be safe. It is likely that his testosterone levels will be low.

Clomid is a drug that encourages LH and FSH production. These two hormones are responsible for testicular activity. Because steroids shut down this axis, (called the HPTA) clomid is taken to start it back up. Don't let him take it. It's a synthetic estrogen, and could close his growth plates, preventing vertical growth. It's not androgens that close the growth plates, it's estrogens.

I recommed that he takes tribulus at 4 grams per day in order to get up and working again without the pharmeceuticals.

He'll be fine.

Your son will be fine. That drug is typically prescribed to cancer patients, aids patients, burn victims, and children. It shouldn't even be in the same category as other steroids.

Right there is the correct answer...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Josue is offline New Member
    I want to preface this by saying that I don't have any problems with mature adults using controlled amounts of steroids if they understand and weigh the potential side effects. Obviously as someone said I was a football coach and yes people were most likely using steroids but I am not one of those coaches who will "hand out" juice to 16-18 year olds, I think it's wrong and I have never even done the research because I believe using steroids is a personal decision, I wouldn't influence someone to do them and I don't think I would ever do them myself.

Thanks to everyone who gave replies, even those who were conflicting or a bit more hostile, I appreciate the fact that anyone is concerned enough to help me. I am not going to sit my son down and berate him for doing this, I want to promote communication so we can both understand what the hell is going on, and hopefully I can convince him to either a) not use again or b) not use until he is much older.

Someone asked if my son had become a lot bigger, truthfully I don't think he did get a WHOLE lot bigger. He definately lost a lot of fat, even his face is more defined looking, and he is much more "hard" looking. He swears he isn't taking anything else and I'm inclined to believe him as he has answered all my questions honestly up to this point.

As far as money goes, he works 8 hour shifts on weekends at a lumber yard and makes about $12 an hour. On breaks and in the summer he works nearly every day so I don't see why he couldn't afford doing this. I don't give him allowance and I don't think I want to stop him from working just because of this - I have always encouraged him to work.

I didn't really understand someone's explanation of the cost, though. $15 a day, the max that person suggested, is $630 for six weeks. My son makes that in a month easy! He is very into sports and spends a lot of his time not working at home doing schoolwork, at practice, or in the gym. I doubt he is spending much money on alcohol and other drugs. Am I misunderstanding this? Also, someone mentioned that they would rather their son go on Anavar for a few weeks than take drugs and alcohol, is this really true or are you trying to make a point?

I have not spoken with him about this since I made this post last night, but I will take Dude-mans advice and make sure he doesn't take the Clomid.

I am thinking of showing him this thread if you guys think it is a good idea.

As far as blood work goes, we live in Canada and all I would have to do is go to the walk in clinic and tell the doctor my son wants to get some things checked - I have done it myself before for other reasons, the doctor knows me and I don't think he would press with questions - and then go to the hospital and get the blood work done. I am much less afraid of being embarassed as I am of my son having potential health problems. That being said, should I wait a few weeks like someone suggested before doing these tests?

I really wasn't expecting so many replies, thank you guys for taking the time to help me out.

Josue

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    ignore all advice here except dude mans hes the only one that actually made sense out of this.
    theres a gateway to every drug just make sure this is is not his gateway drug into the world of steroids .
    and at 30mg ed i dont think he runs much risk of any permanent damage ppl. run anavar at 100mg without complications. at least he did the adult thing and took time to research anavar most teens probaly dont and thats why they get hurt.
    good luck.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I would show him this thread if I were you. You sound like an excellent parent and are going about this probably in the best way that I could ever think of. You should feel good about yourself for doing this. I didn't say it but...........I would rather have my son who is 16 doing anavar than drinking or drugging any day, just my 02 , good luck.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Josue
    I want to preface this by saying that I don't have any problems with mature adults using controlled amounts of steroids if they understand and weigh the potential side effects. Obviously as someone said I was a football coach and yes people were most likely using steroids but I am not one of those coaches who will "hand out" juice to 16-18 year olds, I think it's wrong and I have never even done the research because I believe using steroids is a personal decision, I wouldn't influence someone to do them and I don't think I would ever do them myself.

Thanks to everyone who gave replies, even those who were conflicting or a bit more hostile, I appreciate the fact that anyone is concerned enough to help me. I am not going to sit my son down and berate him for doing this, I want to promote communication so we can both understand what the hell is going on, and hopefully I can convince him to either a) not use again or b) not use until he is much older.

Someone asked if my son had become a lot bigger, truthfully I don't think he did get a WHOLE lot bigger. He definately lost a lot of fat, even his face is more defined looking, and he is much more "hard" looking. He swears he isn't taking anything else and I'm inclined to believe him as he has answered all my questions honestly up to this point.

As far as money goes, he works 8 hour shifts on weekends at a lumber yard and makes about $12 an hour. On breaks and in the summer he works nearly every day so I don't see why he couldn't afford doing this. I don't give him allowance and I don't think I want to stop him from working just because of this - I have always encouraged him to work.

I didn't really understand someone's explanation of the cost, though. $15 a day, the max that person suggested, is $630 for six weeks. My son makes that in a month easy! He is very into sports and spends a lot of his time not working at home doing schoolwork, at practice, or in the gym. I doubt he is spending much money on alcohol and other drugs. Am I misunderstanding this? Also, someone mentioned that they would rather their son go on Anavar for a few weeks than take drugs and alcohol, is this really true or are you trying to make a point?

I have not spoken with him about this since I made this post last night, but I will take Dude-mans advice and make sure he doesn't take the Clomid.

I am thinking of showing him this thread if you guys think it is a good idea.

As far as blood work goes, we live in Canada and all I would have to do is go to the walk in clinic and tell the doctor my son wants to get some things checked - I have done it myself before for other reasons, the doctor knows me and I don't think he would press with questions - and then go to the hospital and get the blood work done. I am much less afraid of being embarassed as I am of my son having potential health problems. That being said, should I wait a few weeks like someone suggested before doing these tests?

I really wasn't expecting so many replies, thank you guys for taking the time to help me out.

Josue

Wow.. I think he did some research..

both of my kids are grown.. 21 and 23..

so yes... i would rather they take anavar than drink and smoke..

the danger becomes real, because it is in all probability that he has a distroted view on his own body.. that's why many of us do this sport..

Too young.. for sure..... likes his hair??? that could be a problem..

Another problem is... once you start...... it's very hard to stop some form of cycling on steroids.. it's all in our heads, but it's real.. in evidence of our bodies.. the trick is having a balanced body.. one that is health..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

aas, if used correctly and at the right times are waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy less of a threat to your health than recreational drugs. they actually are very beneficial when used correctly. good luck with everything. he's got a good father lookin over him

"Someone asked if my son had become a lot bigger, truthfully I don't think he did get a WHOLE lot bigger. He definately lost a lot of fat, even his face is more defined looking, and he is much more "hard" looking. He swears he isn't taking anything else and I'm inclined to believe him as he has answered all my questions honestly up to this point"

Reading your above quote tells me that he definitely is only doing Anavar . If was doing anything else, you would definitely see his face all bloated. Everything you described, are all the characteristics of VAR.

I applaud you for being a GREAT dad.....Your son should look up to you.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    "Someone asked if my son had become a lot bigger, truthfully I don't think he did get a WHOLE lot bigger. He definately lost a lot of fat, even his face is more defined looking, and he is much more "hard" looking. He swears he isn't taking anything else and I'm inclined to believe him as he has answered all my questions honestly up to this point"

Reading your above quote tells me that he definitely is only doing Anavar . If was doing anything else, you would definitely see his face all bloated. Everything you described, are all the characteristics of VAR.

I applaud you for being a GREAT dad.....Your son should look up to you.
    well said

Mutant is offline Banned
    When I started using steroids at age 20, I was living with my mother. She found out, and threw me out of the house within 2 hours. I had nowhere to go, and only a part time job. My dad was much like you. I did not ask him for help because I was scared and he had already helped me too much in life. He talked with me over the phone once I had found a place to live. He understood me and what I was doing, and why I was doing it. He even researched it much like you. I still talk to and visit my dad often, but rarely speak to my mother. Although he is a few years younger than I was, you are obviously doing the right thing. I think you should let your son read a few threads or documents about why steroids and Clomid are not a good idea for him at this age, and let him read this thread so that he can see that we (experianced and knowledgeable[not Saluu]) believe and know why it is not a good idea. Good Luck
    Last edited by Mutant; 03-31-2005 at 03:36 PM.

Josue, I see nothing wrong with him reading this thread you made. You and he can then discuss what you've read that others have posted. Plus he'll see that we all agree he's too young to do this stuff now.....his test levels should be through the roof at his age and there's no need for it. And another thing you and he might not realize is a few of these guys giving you good information made the mistake of starting to early and speak from experiance. And they are the first to stand up and say "No, don't, you'll regret it later".

Most of us here believe steroids aren't bad and can actually be a benefit provided age and training are in par. We do not encourage steroid usage for anyone under 21-23.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    yes I didn't start until I was 37

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about showing him this website. I know he can find it on his own. But showing him would be like giving him the keys to a ferarri but telling him not to drive it. There are a lot of guys here who are in sports and make performance increases using aas. I think the temptation to use would be increased. Your son, your call.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    What I meant is that compared to drugs or alcohol, Var is certainly the lesser of the two evils, at least in my opinion. I didn't mean it was an acceptable substitute. Believe it or not if it were my son, even though 17 is of course too young, I'd be somewhat impressed that he was smart enough to be using a very mild steroid that gives very few side effects and I'd be far more bothered by drug or alcohol use. I hope that makes sense. By the way, I wish my parents had been as understanding as you seem to be, particularly with all the uninformed steroid hysteria going on.

I'n a way not my business butt......

His son hides it because of the same reason why I (90+% on AR) hide it from dads, moms sisters, brothers, girlfriends, boyfriends?, co-workers, MLB<--lol, post-office, neighbors, brother in law, sister inlaw, mother inlaw, father inlaw, The LAW, peeps at the gym,and so-on and so-on and so-on..etc..They don't understand our language on steriods ....Communication is our problem....Scratch that...Its their problem .....MPA

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

very well said jug. saluu what -if anything- are you thinking? don't you think it's time to drop the whole roid monkey bit? your 15 minutes have long past. grow up

Now its time for me to hit the gym.....

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    His son hides it because of the same reason why I (90+% on AR) hide it from dads, moms sisters, brothers, girlfriends, boyfriends?, co-workers, MLB<--lol, post-office, neighbors, brother in law, sister inlaw, mother inlaw, father inlaw, The LAW, peeps at the gym,and so-on and so-on and so-on..etc..They don't understand our language on steriods ....Communication is our problem....Scratch that...Its their problem .....MPA
    ......and show them their problem ..

BISON68 is offline Junior Member
    where can you find Tribulus or Tongkat Ali? GNC? is it legal? is it in a pure form? or mixture?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BISON68
    where can you find Tribulus or Tongkat Ali? GNC? is it legal? is it in a pure form? or mixture?
    First of all dont hijack the thread, if you have a question start a new thread.

Yes its legal, yes you can get it from GNC, and yes its generally a mix

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    A lot of us would caution you about telling your Dr he is using steroids. That goes into your medical records, which are freely available to just about everyone these days.
    What are you talking about? Medical records are held in the strictest confidentiality. It is illegal to release medical records for any other reason than insurance billing, medical purposes (to doctors), or by court order. Try reading the privacy form you fill out everytime you go to the hospital or the first time you visit a new doctor. Bottom line, medical records are not just available to anyone.

Sounds like your son knows more than you think. Anavar is def one of the safest drugs there is, and at 30mg a day for 6 weeks chances are he has done no damage to his body or stunted his growth. Let him take the clomid, it will help him more than anything. He's right, he needs to take it and you not letting him is hurting him more than helping. IMO too young, but sounds like he did the research. good luck

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    a good father is who a son can tell everything to such as the first time he had sex with another boy or the first time he became a roid monkey. he shouldn;t hide any secrets. talk to him if nothing works just give him an overdose of tren and say my son died because he was roid monkey . peace saluu in da house 3 days of suspension did not shut me up and it made me better im like fine wine that just get better and better with time. if your not down with roid monkeys post i got two word for you suck it . from the monkey saluu.
    Saluu...

Dang man I defend you and this stuff was funny but not the right time...

Did something happen when you told your father about sex with another boy and he beat you?

This guy needed true help. I think you should apologize. Yes you are like fine wine and will get better with age, and some of this is just monkeying around, but you should tell this man you are doing this for ratings.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Sounds like your son knows more than you think. Anavar is def one of the safest drugs there is, and at 30mg a day for 6 weeks chances are he has done no damage to his body or stunted his growth. Let him take the clomid, it will help him more than anything. He's right, he needs to take it and you not letting him is hurting him more than helping. IMO too young, but sounds like he did the research. good luck
    Did you read anything that dude-man posted or was listed in this thread or did you just jump to the end? If you disagree with what Dude-man said please provide some type of evidence to explain your view(preferably scientific). Thanks

Back to subject. It sounds like you and your son have a great relationship and good comunication. I would let him read the responses in this thread and if he wants when he gets older he can do alot of research here and make an educated decision on if he wants to continue this type of lifestyle or not.
    Last edited by bigcut77; 03-31-2005 at 09:01 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Dude Man was right on in his original post. I wish you the best. If he's going off to college soon it's going to be hard to prevent further abuse if he has already taken the steps to research, find a supplier, buy, and put them in his body. He had to spend a lot of time thinking and planning already.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Another problem is... once you start...... it's very hard to stop some form of cycling on steroids .. it's all in our heads, but it's real.. in evidence of our bodies.. the trick is having a balanced body.. one that is health..
    good luck..
    Spywizard is on to something here. Most guys start with the pills when they are young and move into injectables later. If your son is going off to college next year the time to get this straigtend out is now.

Most docs say don't do it here's the sides, blah, blah, blah. Someone mentioned privacy of medical records. Don't buy into this, talk to Rush Limbaugh, they are not private and things have a way of getting out if they end up in a database. Suppose your son wants to go to a miltary academy, or into law enforcement later in life, I sure wouldn't want a medical disclosure to turn up any drug abuse. Employers scrutinize more and more of your private information every year. Whos to say they won't eventually want to see medical records some day.

Go to the library, show him the article in the back of the Ironman's Ultimate Bodybuilding Guide where a pro-body builder talks about his health and that of his peers and how crazy the whole thing is. Of course you read it first and see if you approve but there are some real horror stories.

I really don't know. With the internet now days I am not sure what I would have done when I was younger if all of this information was available to me.

If you show him this site and he's a smart kid and still interested he's could think he has the whole thing figured out and start using again. I am not sure that's a good idea. Then again he could already have been here.

Put it to you this way, if I had never found this site and did the research. I probably never would have tried anything. I wouldn't take a caffeine pill a few years ago and now I have no problems sitting down on the couch watching tv and injecting myself.

Might help if you spend some time here for a while learning about stuff so you can figure out if he gets back into something.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by sp9; 03-31-2005 at 06:46 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Saluu...

Dang man I defend you and this stuff was funny but not the right time...

Did something happen when you told your father about sex with another boy and he beat you?

This guy needed true help. I think you should apologize. Yes you are like fine wine and will get better with age, and some of this is just monkeying around, but you should tell this man you are doing this for ratings.
    I agree. THere's a time for the monkey talk, but it doesn't belong here. Dude-man gave sound advice, I agree with everything he said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information