Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    tallyjuice is offline Member
    first off, delete saluu's idiotic post. We have lawyers, doctors, and other highly educated professionals on this board. I think a post like this, especially to a father looking for advice, is a disgrace to the board. You have our moderators' responses. Now put them to good use. Also, you sound like you do not want to open a line of communication about this topic. Understandably, u are hesitant to discuss such a taboo subject with your son, but I feel you are doing more damage than good. My father always said to me that I could tell him anything. Do you think this really made me tell him about my precocious behavior. No way! Speak to your son as if he were your friend, and please make him read this post. I hope to see more of the both of you on this board, mainly for the educational purpose. He is so young and must learn better ways to grow naturally. If he does not want to do the research, then as a devoted father, you must. I wish you and your son the best of luck.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Monkey if you wanna post that nonsense in your own threads that's fine w/ me. But don't start that sh*t on a serious thread like this one.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Make sure he knows the risks involved if he continues to take steroids .

You are his dad, and unfortunatley all you can do is tell him how bad this stuff can hurt him, cuz you cant watch him 24/7. He isnt 10 years old so I dont think putting your foot in his ass will work that well.
    Even though you might want to.

This is just me talking, but I am 23, and every time I screwed up, my dad went Apesh1t on me. (short temper) I still love him to death, but I just cant tell him about my problems or talk to him like a friend, and I hate it.

So take it easy on your son, and make him feel like you are his buddy and he doesnt have to hide anything from you.
    If I had that relationship with my dad I wouldnt have done half the stupid sht I did in my life.

THe fact that he told you everything is a pretty good sign.
    I suggest you find a doctor that is knowledgeable on the subject. Most doctors do not know that much about steroids.

Hopefully you raised him right and he will listen to you.

Everyone does stupid stuff, and everyone makes mistakes.
    It gets bad when you make the same mistakes over and over again.

Good luck!

You came to the right place!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. My parents always gave me moral guidance, but also just enough rope to hang myself. They allowed me to make and learn from my own mistakes, which in the long run really benefited me and helped me trust them. It sounds like his son is intelligent, so the learning part shouldn't be an issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information