Anteros is offline Associate Member

Would you buy unpackaged test?

Hey, I'm getting my first cycle of enan off a friend soon. I'll be buying a vial and posting the pic before I get the whole cycle....just wondering though, he says it's testoviron depot from Germany and that it won't be boxed, I think it's a stupid question but feel the need to ask it anyway, would you guys think twice about buying unboxed vials?

im gonna be posting the pics within the next couple weeks but just wondering.

thanks

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    it depends on how much you trust your friend, if you trust him do it, he won't want to give you bunk or bad gear if he is your friend

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    if i didnt feel right about it, I just wouldnt buy it...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Is the cap still on it? if the rubber stopper is showing I would have reservations... But hey home brew is like that so???

thanks for the replies...hes getting it from his dealer, so i mean we could all be fooled into thinking it's real. anyway, i guess the best way is to just post pics, not gonna take the risk.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    posting pics will do very little for you. I looked over many of those pics and their all inconclusive, and ive yet to see a post were someone could garuantee authenticity one way or the other unless it is factory sealed and labeled. I recently bought some winny 10's of someone unoackaged and all they are is little yellow pills with no markings. I wasnt sure if they were authentic or not but looking over the pics some people had posted i realized that it wouldnt do me any good, these things come in every different size shape and color. Even the fake stuff is dyed to look like a common color. SO what i did to deterimine its authenticity was simply take it. Ive been taking it for a week or so now and i can already tell by the added energy and pumps im getting that its for real. I suggest you administer a small amount to begin with to make sure its not gonna kill you (exageration) and then move up to normal doses once its deemed safe.
    i knew these 2 kids in highschool that were shooting what they thought to be juice into their ass and ended up in the ER cause they got all messed shooting this stuff. It turned out to be some kind of vitamin B complex or some sort but it cause them all kind of problems and had to go through a bunch of bs to resolve it, so my point is you never know unless your getting it prescribed from a doctor if its 100% legit.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Sure. You're not injecting the package.

I agree, you definately will never know 100%...but I'm sure there are tell-tale signs that the stuff is most likely fake, and I'll be posting pics to extinguish the existence of at least those characteristics. Other then that, I'm gonna have to hope for the best.

Thread Information