Andytn98 is offline New Member

Buying Gear from a new Source.

I have found a new source to buy some of my gear from. He makes allot of homebrew, but also has large quantities of British Dragon goods. The only problem I have with this guy, is he buys in bulk and transfers the gear into other vials. This bothers me because I like my gear wrapped and boxed. He has a very good reputation within the community here so should I try or no? Give me some advise on this. Thanks for the input.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I would use him, lots of better guys out who dont repackage and risk sterility.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    just homebrew, because basicly your paying him to handle your product and you are trusting his sterility... If I can either buy home brew, or just make it for 10% the price Ill make my own... if I get an infection I can only blame myself...

but I like that filthy mexican gear, so my oppinion may be tainted... LOL

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    yeah me too hey dan .can BD be found down south? i canot recall ever seeing down there have you? and if so is it legit or fake?
    Last edited by chem enhanced; 04-03-2005 at 06:36 PM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You been here for a month and only have 7 posts and got a legit BD source? Run with it bro. Box or no box.

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You been here for a month and only have 7 posts and got a legit BD source? Run with it bro. Box or no box.
    No doubt.Go with it.Very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    yeah no doubt i am becoming very intrigued with the quality web site and reputation on this board that they seem to have

The guy I'm dealing with has been providing gear for some time now. I found out about him through a relative who buys from him. As far as being a newbie on this site, well until about 2 weeks ago I didn't know this site existed, and as far as posting. I'd rather read what's out their and go from their. Later.

(And by the way the TERM community is not this site. I'm talking about my home town.)
    Last edited by Andytn98; 04-03-2005 at 07:17 PM.

I am no British Dragon expert, but I do not believe it comes on anything but vials. I dont know what he means by revialing. He has to get it in original vials and once it is in his hands there is no needs to relabel in. Sounds sketchy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Andytn98
    The guy I'm dealing with has been providing gear for some time now. I found out about him through a relative who buys from him. As far as being a newbie on this site, well until about 2 weeks ago I didn't know this site existed, and as far as posting. I'd rather read what's out their and go from their. Later.

(And by the way the TERM community is not this site. I'm talking about my home town.)

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    just homebrew, because basicly your paying him to handle your product and you are trusting his sterility... If I can either buy home brew, or just make it for 10% the price Ill make my own... if I get an infection I can only blame myself...

but I like that filthy mexican gear, so my oppinion may be tainted... LOL
    how smart do you have to be to create a home brew is it hard.

Lozgod, I with you their. He makes allot of Fina, and orders the rest of the gear from what I have been told. He has been supplying the locals here for a few years, and I have found no one with anything negative to say about his gear. Also what I'm trying to relay is that he is getting the BD gear in large vials like 50ml and larger and then transfers it in to 10cc or 20 cc vials. I'm not very knowledgable about BD, does it come bottled in the larger vials? And he doesn't relable it.
    Last edited by Andytn98; 04-03-2005 at 07:27 PM.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    No I never have seen any BD in mexico and i dont have a BD source despite begging every mod on the forum... I even offered to trade for some sweet manshexxor... LOL

no BD here... hint, hint, wink, wink...

ahhh forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by Andytn98
    Also what I'm trying to relay is that he is getting the BD gear in large vials like 50ml and larger and then transfers it in to 10cc or 20 cc vials.
    I am almost 100% sure BD doesnt produce 50ml vials or larger for that matter.

Thanks for the input. I will go elsewere for my gear. I do app[reciate the input guys thanks. In this day and time it is just to **** hard to trust anybody.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've never seen a 50ml jug of BD gear, nor do i believe they produce them.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I have never heard of BD doing this either, and i am sure if BDTR hasn't then they probibly don't.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I agree.........they dont.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-03-2005 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    No I never have seen any BD in mexico and i dont have a BD source despite begging every mod on the forum... I even offered to trade for some sweet manshexxor... LOL

no BD here... hint, hint, wink, wink...

ahhh forget it!
    thanks bro i am planning my next cycle now i want to do some research on some diff stuff so when i head down i will have all the goodies in the box and ready to go
    Last edited by chem enhanced; 04-03-2005 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information