Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    56

    any opinions on anavar for my next cutting cycle?

    first of all, here are my stats... 23yrs. 5'11" 185lbs. around 15-18% bf. i have 3 cycles under my belt the first being a d-bol only cycle followed by sus/deca cycle and i am currently on my 2nd week of my t400/eq/winny cycle.

    i have read a lot about anavar and i have decided that i wanted to incorporate it into my next cycle in which i would like to cut. i was debating on var/eq? or var/tren ? any opinions on anything else i should stack it with? i have read that tren was the shit for cutting, but that it would be too strong for me since i am still a newbie. any opinions on this? also whats the going rate for a bottle of the ttokkyo var?

    thanks bros your opinions are greatly appreciated :china:
    Last edited by LetsRideTLR; 04-06-2002 at 11:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Dizzy's Avatar
    Dizzy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,113
    the going rate on tt anavar is $200-250. wide range i know but true. that is domestic of course. i would go with var/tren /prop. if you do ed injections with the tren...might as well get some prop too if your cutting and do 75-100mg ed. with 75mg tren. and 40mg var.

  3. #3
    LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    56
    dizzy, how long should i stay on that var/tren /prop cycle?

  4. #4
    IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    90
    Here's two cutting cycles with var for yah:
    Number One:
    wks 1-13: 100 mg/eod test prop
    or wks 1-10: 500-750/wk test cyp
    wks 1-10: 400-600 mg/wk eq
    wks 8-13: 50 mg/ed winny
    wks 6-12 or 1-6: 75 mg/ed tren
    wks 1-6: 40-50 mg/ed var
    Number Two:
    wks 1-10: 100 mg/wk test prop
    or wks 1-8: 500-750 mg/wk test cyp
    wks 5-11: 50 mg/ed winny
    wks 5-11: 75 mg/ed tren
    wks 1-6: 40-50 mg/ed var
    Note: If being a pin cushion bothers you, you can substitue test cyp for the prop.
    The first cycle is your better choice and one of my personal favs.... Except I would leave out the var and run it like this:
    wks 1-10: 500-750/wk test cyp
    wks 1-10: 400-600 mg/wk eq
    wks 7-13: 50 mg/ed winny
    wks 4-10 or 1-6: 75 mg/ed tren
    I'd only use var to bridge with. Just my 2 pennies..

  5. #5
    Dizzy's Avatar
    Dizzy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,113
    Originally posted by LetsRideTLR
    dizzy, how long should i stay on that var/tren/prop cycle?
    6-8 weeks

  6. #6
    LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    56
    thanks for the input dizzy and ime. ive never tried taking the same roid consecutively before. will the effect of the roid not be as strong if i were to do that since the same receptors have already been exposed in the previous cycle?

  7. #7
    IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    90

    If it aint broke, don't fix it....

    As long as you've given yourselve at least an equal time off as you've been on your last cycle, I wouldn't worry about. Thats the whole purpose of the down/off time - to give your receptors a break... You'd be fine sticking to the same roids for two consecutive cycles.

  8. #8
    Dizzy's Avatar
    Dizzy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,113
    Originally posted by LetsRideTLR
    thanks for the input dizzy and ime. ive never tried taking the same roid consecutively before. will the effect of the roid not be as strong if i were to do that since the same receptors have already been exposed in the previous cycle?
    i don't buy that. otherwise test would not be as effective for people who use it in all of their cycles. also...there isn't a different receptor for every steriod ...they all bind to the androgen receptor.

  9. #9
    mithical's Avatar
    mithical is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    103
    What was the d-bol only like for the 1st cycle? thanks

  10. #10
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    you cant go wrong with var,.is a athletes dream come true

  11. #11
    BlueCollar is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    83
    for best results with var you should be lean (<15%).

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRideTLR
    first of all, here are my stats... 23yrs. 5'11" 185lbs. around 15-18% bf. i have 3 cycles under my belt the first being a d-bol only cycle followed by sus/deca cycle and i am currently on my 2nd week of my t400/eq/winny cycle.

    i have read a lot about anavar and i have decided that i wanted to incorporate it into my next cycle in which i would like to cut. i was debating on var/eq? or var/tren ? any opinions on anything else i should stack it with? i have read that tren was the **** for cutting, but that it would be too strong for me since i am still a newbie. any opinions on this? also whats the going rate for a bottle of the ttokkyo var?

    thanks bros your opinions are greatly appreciated :china:

  12. #12
    BlueCollar is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    83
    find a powder source for var and dissolve it in everclear.

    If you look hard you can find Var for like $60/gram. If your doing 75ED then you will need about 5 or 6 grams for a good cycle.

    Powder is the most economical approach to var.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy
    the going rate on tt anavar is $200-250. wide range i know but true. that is domestic of course. i would go with var/tren/prop. if you do ed injections with the tren...might as well get some prop too if your cutting and do 75-100mg ed. with 75mg tren. and 40mg var.

  13. #13
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by mithical
    What was the d-bol only like for the 1st cycle? thanks
    OMG this thread is over 2 years old. Are you serious?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •