Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    just apologize then when you get your gear back dump her.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    LOve is so strange,She thinks she is helping you out Bro.
    Did you get it back last night??
    Was it in the car?

Good luck bro

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    She's pregnant so my choke slam approach probably wont be much help.
    that was one cool visual when i read it

hell with relationships.....if she cant be resonable.....thats why im single and not looking for mrs right ...but mrs right now

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    Sorry to say but it is really sad that all you bros out there care about the gear only and nothing about the girl. She is pregnant (I suppose with your kid) and she is really upset and walking around with something that is illegal (that belongs to you) and some of you are hoping that she gets busted, and all you're looking for is to get the gear back and wanting to continue your cycle and nothing about trying to work things out with her.....

Just so sad, that sometimes I feel that the juice really gets to you all and that all you care about is the juice and finishing up the cycle. There are other things more important in life......

Go to Oprah, GO TO OPRAH !!!

QUOTE=BlocRoc]Im going to go out and check a few places where she goes... I have a set of her car keys.... and Im hoping that she doesnt remember that I do!!!!

If the car is where I hope it might be..... Im digging thru the fuker!!!

keeping my fingers crossed!!

l8
    [/QUOTE]

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can you control YOUR hoes?

~SC~

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Can you control YOUR hoes?

~SC~

You kill me man.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dude, you have a 4 month pregnant girl with your kid in her running around with all your gear and she isnt willing to talk to you - you have more problems than just your gear, I hope you realize, tho its true women can be absolutely nutz with the wrong hormones

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    dude, you have a 4 month pregnant girl with your kid in her running around with all your gear and she isnt willing to talk to you - you have more problems than just your gear, I hope you realize, tho its true women can be absolutely nutz with the wrong hormones
    very true.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    first off get you a lock safe guy? second, you have to explain to her doing such things can really screw your body up for life,...taking you pct could ruin you,..get her straight!

indica is offline Banned
    Shes carries your(?) child, fvcking take care of her and take care of your family. One thing is joking on forums but when it comes to family NOTHING else should matter. If my wife told me to stop juicing and she had some serious arguements to back it up id stop. Just as she would stop doing something that hurts my feeelings or make me worry about her. Just talk to her and try to persuade her. If its not possible there has to be mutual respect.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Thanks! Always a popular choice. Heres the plan even if it isn't your fault apologize , kiss that azz until you need some chap stick. Get your shiite back treat her well and hide it, and NEVER EVER trust a woman again, do you understand me young man?

spud is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indica
    Shes carries your(?) child, fvcking take care of her and take care of your family. One thing is joking on forums but when it comes to family NOTHING else should matter. If my wife told me to stop juicing and she had some serious arguements to back it up id stop. Just as she would stop doing something that hurts my feeelings or make me worry about her. Just talk to her and try to persuade her. If its not possible there has to be mutual respect.
    I couldn't agree more. She didn't leave you over the dining choice either. You've got your priorities wrong bro.
    Find her, make up with her, explain the importance of PCT to get at least that back, and raise that child as well as you can.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    The PROBLEM is that perhaps he doesnt have his priorities wrong. IF this woman is unstable, and juicing is a huge part of his life, why keep the woman around? If i ever went out with a girl who wasnt OK with my juicing, bam, gone.

People have different priorities. Taking care of a family is #1, i agree there, but in return that family has to support you. Too many men are pushovers and just drop everything they like for wives and what not. Stand up, say "this is what i do", take care of your family, and be happy, instead of sad and caving in all the time.

Good luck man.

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    what more important girls or gear!?!?!?!?!? hehehehe

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    The PROBLEM is that perhaps he doesnt have his priorities wrong. IF this woman is unstable, and juicing is a huge part of his life, why keep the woman around?
    uhhh, because she's carrying his child! What you need to understand is that once you have a kid, all your hopes and dreams get put on the backburner. You have a responsibility to your child above everything else. No exceptions. It doesn't matter if juice has been your way of life for 30 years, once you have a child, if it's conflicting...you stop juicing. kids come first. anybody that would put the needle before their kid needs a serious lesson taught to them in life.

Symatech sometimes I just need some "ME" time. Understand?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Symatech sometimes I just need some "ME" time. Understand?
    yeah that's cool, but me time doesn't include taking 10+ weeks away from kids and whatnot for juice. Everybody needs their alone time, but still, it comes 2nd when kids are involved. Right now she's carrying his child. she's crazy like many pregnant women are, but you've got to think about the kid above all else. even me time.

juicing takes no time at all it's the working out part, so that's the me time, bro I got 6 kids and a wife and sometimes, although I love them too f-ing bad it's gotta be about me or I will go insane

juicing takes no time at all it's the working out part, so that's the me time, bro I got 6 kids and a wife and sometimes, although I love them too f-ing bad it's gotta be about me or I will go insane
    hey don't get me wrong bro it's important like I said. I was responding to the people saying stupid things like "which is more important your woman or your gear." anybody who picks gear over a woman carrying their child is a loser. a deadbeat.

now you may not like the woman, but while she's got your child in her tummy you'd sure as hell better take care of her.

Agreed with that point

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    A woman with raging hormones is a danger to all men! Just hope that she doesn't run her mouth to her family and friends about the juice. My woman had the nerve to tell her friends that I was juicing but left out the part where she took winny and var.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Par for the course bro...

Pregnant women have a major hormonal issue. They can be sweet one minute and your biggest nightmare the next.

benches mine did the same thing but i had some RXs to whip out! HA!

I just told mine that it was some advanced B-12!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    The PROBLEM is that perhaps he doesnt have his priorities wrong. IF this woman is unstable, and juicing is a huge part of his life, why keep the woman around? If i ever went out with a girl who wasnt OK with my juicing, bam, gone.

People have different priorities. Taking care of a family is #1, i agree there, but in return that family has to support you. Too many men are pushovers and just drop everything they like for wives and what not. Stand up, say "this is what i do", take care of your family, and be happy, instead of sad and caving in all the time.

Good luck man.

~SC~

as SC and others have said you got to train them right, out of the gate or it is too late!

indica is offline Banned
    Excuse me but thats BS. You can never control anyone, if you try youll just get the opposite response. Mutual respect. If you dont have that, you can never trust her cause shell never respect you.

You should have made the right choice woman at first and not try to mold her into what you want it never works.

wrong.............so very wrong, women do it to us men all the time.........yes?

Quote Originally Posted by indica
    Excuse me but thats BS. You can never control anyone, if you try youll just get the opposite response. Mutual respect. If you dont have that, you can never trust her cause shell never respect you.

You should have made the right choice woman at first and not try to mold her into what you want it never works.
    agree 100%. without mutual respect there is nothing.

wrong.............so very wrong, women do it to us men all the time.........yes?
    yeah they do, but that doesnt make it right. In those cases the man is just a retard for not sticking up for himself. it is all about the mutual respect. that is the foundation of a true relationship.

what planet do you guys live on? I want to come there too.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going to be bold and guess that this will be your first child. Hell yes she's acting crazy bro, SHE'S PREGO!! You think roids **** with your hormones? Try being pregnant. The chemicals in her body are more out of whack that your's are ever likely to be. Try talking to her on a monetary and physical level. In other words, explain what a waste of money it would be and how it will affect you physically and mentally to not finish. Do what it takes to make it right in her mind, not what it takes to make you look "right". That's what will make you the winner, even if she thinks she has won.

indica is offline Banned
    If think you have control over your woman i can tell you...be worried. You can never controll anyone. Its when you drop controll and trust her it gets good. Of course there is limits and you should not take any crap but you shall not give any either.

This is my experience from about 5 long relations

co2.........stfu with the responsible rational stuff you're ruining my argument

women are from a padded cell men are from reality.........excellent book I recommend it.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't have her trained correctly.

women are from a padded cell men are from reality.........excellent book I recommend it.
    no secret. women are irrational creatures. somehow ya just gotta adapt.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    co2.........stfu with the responsible rational stuff you're ruining my argument
    I will defintely agree with you on the controlling / trying to change your partner issue. Sure, it may be wrong, but like many other things in life it's a neccesary evil. If we didn't play games and jump through hoops we'd be nowhere. I think a good anal lashing should set her straight.

see that's where the training comes in, pavlovs dog is an excellent starter for this kind of thing, it gets the basics down

co2, back on board!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information