ACpower is offline Member

Alcohol and juice

Just wondering anyone of you drink any alcohol while on a cycle if you do how much. When im on a cycle i try to stay away from it but when my friends get home from school its hard not to. And you always get the question why arent u drinking tonight man?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You don't have to submit to peer pressure. Tell them you respect your body and you have goals.

~SC~

vixdiesel is offline New Member
    dont be dumb bro your friends arent going to donate there livers to you

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    iw ouldnt drink, its just that much harder on your liver, plus i believe it does not giv eyou the gains you want.

by the way, not to steal the post, but IM GETTIN LAID IN 4 min. 37 sec. !!!!!!!!!
    and ill be back AR in 5

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur on a cycle u wanna make the most of it and stay as safe as possible. drinking alcohol will mess up both...if its ur friends just tell them ur on a cycle what will they care. but if they're aquantisis then tell them u dont feel like it. or ur the designated driver

ACpower is offline Member
    thanks a lot guys def dont want to lose the liver anytime soon

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks

by the way, not to steal the post, but IM GETTIN LAID IN 4 min. 37 sec. !!!!!!!!!
    and ill be back AR in 5
    hahahah 23 seconds of sex, beets my all time recore by 12.3 second dam u

I drink when I'm on a cycle. Sometimes I go a month or two without a drink, and sometimes I drink 3-4 nights in a week.

wait wait wait

i forgot about all the "talking about how good it was" and "how was your day" and etc....

so i should be back in bout 30 or just be on tommorow. oh and 23 seconds is correct my friend, the rest of the time is just talk!!!

"I really need a cool motto like youse guys!"

whats up hooker, i thought you were gone?

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I still drink I keep it to fridays and saturdays usually and dont drink as much as I normally do and I never usually drink hard alcohol just beer not that prolly doesnt make much of a difference though

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    yeah my friends keep asking me how come u r not drinking? i tell them i want to be in good shape for summer. i also tell them i got sick of going out and drinking and need a few months break. after my cycle and pct i will enjoy the summer and have a few fun nights of going out and drinking cause i will be off gear. so now if i go out i go sober and will be the designated driver.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    I quit drinking when i started aas and i don't regret it one bit. On on RARE occasions...superbowl being one, do I drink. I like how I look alot better w/o the beer. Reason being I can't drink a few beers anyway, if it's 2, it's at least 12...no inbetween for me.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    BTW, when they asked me why I wans't drinking I told em straight to their faces that I was juicin. I just don't giva a f0ck

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    I'm on a cycle now, i'll drink one night out of the week, that's mainly cause when i drink that one night I will go all out and drink like it's my job. I just make sure my off day is the day after. I always plan that day out.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    on cycle you want the best results possible... besides the gear is hard enough on your liver.

i did the same thread not to long ago... called (Alcohol & Gear)

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    one or 2 drinks aint gonna kill ya on the weekends, i wouldnt get drunk though, probably dont do any cocaine either.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I don't drink at all... ever. I'd rather save my liver for getting big.

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    if your not taking any orals, than your liver could probably handle the alcohol right? I mean whats worse, 40 mg of dbol a day or 6 beers a wk? This is not to say alcohol will not reduce gains.

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    drinking on gear can increase chance of gyno,also cocaine can aswell

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    don't do it. i made the mistake of thinking because i'm young my body could handle both of them together. i was taking dbol in one of my cycle and drinking too and my liver was hurting quite a bit after 3 weeks into my cycle. bad news. never again mix the two.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i drink on cycle sometimes, never when i am on orals, never during pct, and with moderation, maybe only on friday, usually one day a week if i am only on injectables, but i keep the drinking only to lite beer, and limit the number i drink.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    i drank abot 10 bears last night, and i feel badabout it...wish i didnt.... benn on cykle for 3 weeks fist time i drank since and last time oncykle im gonna drink..., dontthink it's good... and by the way, dosnt it **** up ur test levels?

helpmeAAS! is offline New Member
    I pretty much gave up drinking on my cycle, but I'll socially drink sometimes (which is never more than 1 beer!), maybe once a week or so, and I'm a junior in college, so you know thats a big change. I haven't been drunk in over a month. I really feel great- I feel like I have an advantage over the other guys in the bar, not only because i'm definitely bigger, but because i can hit on the girls sober, which is something they seem to like better. Being on the juice has also cleaned up my diet and forced me into better training.

At this point, any side effects are worth it- juice has changed my life for the better.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    this sunday i went to a strip club drank henny+red bull all night ,im on sust and dbols by the way, next day "monday" was feeling mild pain on my lower right side of my stomac which im guessing is my liver lol well that will be my last day of drinking on gear and to top it off the I had chest and back to do monday and my bench sucked =\

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    get milk thislte.. it will help out somewhat if you decide to drink on cycle

Thread Information