Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    4spain is offline Associate Member

Another picture I didn't add

new picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gains after 18 days - Pics-new-pic.jpg  
    Last edited by 4spain; 06-23-2005 at 04:02 PM.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    honestly for good body fat testing with callipers you need about 11 measurements. good progress on your cycle. the prop and winny combo will really work wonders for you after the sust. say goodbye to your joints though. might consider running deca 200 per week just to lube the joints

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I have said it before an i'll say it again. no way you are 16% bf.. more like 12.. unless your lower body is complete flab. I used to believe that you needed 8-11 pinch spots for it to be accurate until the ex ifbb guy who does mine proved me wrong. he did my chest, thigh and stomach and calculated it with some formula then he did 8 spots and used a formula and it was near identical. both were 12% but the extra #'s after were slightly off.

inevitable is offline Member
    looking good bro, ur pecs look better.. in the first pics seemed like u had some fatty tissue under the nipple but its all gone now, goodjob bro enjoy growin

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    looking good bro. i feel ya on the diet and work. got the same problem myself

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn man! You are a lot bigger in these pics..nice progress keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    honestly for good body fat testing with callipers you need about 11 measurements. good progress on your cycle. the prop and winny combo will really work wonders for you after the sust. say goodbye to your joints though. might consider running deca 200 per week just to lube the joints
    Thanks Everyone! In regards to BF the trainer say I hold a lot of my BF on my back at the point where they measure just under shoulder blade. Everywhere else I am great just that one area where I store fat.

What if I ran an even smaller dose? deca has a lot of water retention. What about running Prop & winny for a shorter period?

chris2wire is offline Member
    I believe him about his BF%. Theres no definition between his shoulders and tricp/bicep area. Thats always a good indicator of BF

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Awesome results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how many I.U of HGH are you taking per pound of body weight

sceptic is offline New Member
    I have to emphasise here that its not the type of gear that will harden you up so much as your diet. As long as you take a little Nolvadex when running your gear and your diet is sufficiently low in fat and moderate to low in carbs, any of the tests. can be used to cut body fat AND build muscle. Its not switching from Deca to Winny that will give you abs but switching from McDonalds to plain veg and skinless chicken breasts. Everyone knows guys in the gym that do high doses of gear and look like crap. Its ALWAYS the diet and lack of cardio that is responsible. Work can make eating clean more difficult but there are always ways to plan ahead. If you dont sort the diet you will never get that hard and vascular look you want. Its up to you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptic
    I have to emphasise here that its not the type of gear that will harden you up so much as your diet. As long as you take a little Nolvadex when running your gear and your diet is sufficiently low in fat and moderate to low in carbs, any of the tests. can be used to cut body fat AND build muscle. Its not switching from Deca to Winny that will give you abs but switching from McDonalds to plain veg and skinless chicken breasts. Everyone knows guys in the gym that do high doses of gear and look like crap. Its ALWAYS the diet and lack of cardio that is responsible. Work can make eating clean more difficult but there are always ways to plan ahead. If you dont sort the diet you will never get that hard and vascular look you want. Its up to you bro.
    I don't eat McDonalds ever.

Diet usually looks like this:

If I make breakfast: Tuna patties- 2 eggwhites & can of tuna w/ bowl of whole grain oats(cooked w/ water)

If I order breakfast: Whole wheat bagel 2 eggs w/ let & Tom.

Lunch - Rot Chicken w/ no skin, chicken wraps, salads, sandwhiches. Usually things at restaurants, Chineese, Japanese, Thai. I will hardly eat the rice just the chicken or shrimp w/ veggies.

Can on tuna between lunch & dinner.

Dinner - Rot. Chicken no skin, skinless chicken breast, salmon w/ Steamed veggies. Steak once a week w/ asparagas or corn or pot.

PWO meal, can of tuna w/ low sodium & low fat trisquits made from whole wheat.

I drink tons of water, but w/ dinner & PWO I will drink skim milk or Tropicanna OJ w/ Calcium( I love the taste).

Saturday will eat dinner out, but usually Sushi w/ no rice.

I rarely drink, never get drunk. I usually drink a glass of red wine on the weekends with dinner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information