Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    user1000 is offline New Member
    I didnt know that either...

Eye problems with Tamoxifen are noted here as a 'rare and unproven' effect, and seem related to larger doses over long periods:

http://www.breastcancer.org/tre_sys_tamox_rareSide.html
    Last edited by user1000; 10-21-2005 at 12:01 PM.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    just be aware of any changes in your sight... then stop the nolva before it becomes permanent.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Around 5 years ago I had LASIK eye surgery. All in all it went well, and when it was all said and done I ended up seeing slightly better than 20/20.
    how much money did you pay for lasik.. im interested in having it done also

thanks!!!!!

CLeeK is offline New Member
    I paid $2,499 an eye 4 years ago, but this includes a lifetime gaurentee that my vision will maintain itself or I receive additional surgery. I also get 30% off cataract surgery at a certain age, providing I need it.

This is a disturbing thread to come across, even though rare, I value my eyesight second to none. Are there any safer alternatives to clomid and nolvadex , or at least ones that don't mess with your sight? I'd rather lose my balls than my eyesight.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    im sticking to just arimidex. im not chancing my eyes.
    Hypersensitivity to anastrozole (arimidex ) are reasons not to use this drug. If you have these problems please inform your doctor. Common side effects are: shortness of breath, dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, hat flashes, weakness, cough, dry mouth, skin rash, sweating, abdominal pain and bone pain.

If it's not one thing it's another. Just use common sense people.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I am on nolva and clomid (PCT) and have noticed that Im squinting more then normally.. dunno if Im paranoid or acutally my eyesight is getting worse.. reading about these possibilitties also can make the mind imagine things...

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    yes thats true, a doctor told me that when you take high dosage of nolva theres a rare side effect of vision problems.. its rare.
    but true, i take 20 mg a day and i dont worry

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    WTF this is makin me think twice about using nolva at all...but it didnt go into detail about how rare it is..and how often this occurs in people who do use nolva....how rare is this side effect???? anybody got that answer...???>>>!!!
    Well for one, its not necessary to ever take more then 50 mg of clomid for PCT, and its not necessary to take more then 20 mg of Nolva for ANY REASON. Nolva is 100% effective at stopping gyno at 20 mg, for preventative reasons, 10 mg is all that is necessary. High doses of 80 mg is not only unnecessary, but possibly counter productive.

Also PCT's using simply 50 mg per day clomid from day one to day 10 or 15 as necessary is actually more effective then the 300 mg first day, 100 mg 5 days after then 50 mg per day after that for remainder - AND - you also have substantially less vision problems and emotional issues with the 50 mg from day one protocol.

Bottom line: You guys need to stop "over-dosing" on clomid and nolva, they can f you up by doing so.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CLeeK
    I'd rather lose my balls than my eyesight.
    Really???

So.......if You Had A Lump In One Of Your Nipples......then A High Dose Of Nolva Would Be A Bad Idea......would A 40 Mg Per Day Help Reduce The Size? Or Do Something Different All Together......one Of My Buds Said His Lump Went Away On Its Own And Thats Hard To Believe........

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Really???
    MMhhh.....i'll think about it LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information