Thread: misinformed

bowser is offline Associate Member

misinformed

my last cycle I did
    wks 1-4 dbol 50 mg
    1-10 test e 500 mg
    10-16 prop
    10-16 winny
    Here is where I went wrong. I was informed by a guy that I know that competes that if you take hcg at 1cc a day for 10 days, then you will not need clomid. well, he was wrong. I am 24 and have done this same cycle twicw b/4. I have always used clomid at the end and never hcg. Well the deal is i took my cc of hcg about six weeks ago and my levels still are not back to where they need to be. I know this because my sex drive is not near as high as it used to be, plus my balls aren't as big as they were precycle. I have never had a problem before. i know I should have taken the clomid. the question now is should I take the clomid now, and will it help. also since i am post cycle so long should I take it another way. I have it in and am just waiting on feed back. thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I would take the clomid and cross your fingers on keeping the gains. I did the same thing. I gained huge amounts in one cycle and lost most of it because of improper pct.

my balls

it really isn't the gains I am worried about keeping right now, I want my balls back.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by bowser
    it really isn't the gains I am worried about keeping right now, I want my balls back.
    They will come back. Take the clomid.

good that's what I was mainly worried about. Should I take it in a different way since It has been 6 weeks since the last shot or just act like it has only been 2 wks since my last shot and I am just starting pct.
    Last edited by bowser; 05-18-2005 at 08:00 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Do PCT as you normally would.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a lot of love/hate relationships in the juice world. clomid i hate and it makes me feel depressed but i know i need it and wouldn't do a cycle without it for recovery. same goes for fina. i love the results but i hate the sides and night sweats especially. i can't even remember if i'm on the same topic anymore. i need to go back to sleep.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    there is a lot of love/hate relationships in the juice world. clomid i hate and it makes me feel depressed but i know i need it and wouldn't do a cycle without it for recovery. same goes for fina. i love the results but i hate the sides and night sweats especially. i can't even remember if i'm on the same topic anymore. i need to go back to sleep.
    Im not a huge fan of the clomid sides myself but Im going to try something I heard phreezer say. Take the whole dose right before bed.

Thread Information