BOBBY D is offline Member

Nausea BEFORE & After I Eat, What Roid Is Doing It?

im on test/dbol /deca right now on third week, gains are noticeable & positive. test:500mgs/wk, deca:300mgs/wk, dbol 1st & 2nd wk 30mgs/day, 3rd & 4th 40mgs/day. im feeling every morning after i eat & every night for dinner that i have to throw up & my appettite isn't that great like it was. im feeling a little liver discomfort on the right side under the ribs. i know its the liver cause i had this same feeling when i used to drink alcohol heavy. i do get the occasional test flu syptoms but i can deal with that. my question is, is it the dbol that causing me to feel like this. cause if it is i think i should cut my front load a week short. id rather eat & feel good. has anybody had this feeling, please let me know. thanx guys.

BD.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    D Bol always upsets my stomach... maybe its that. Its not the test or the deca I wouldn't think. your injecting those and they are by passing the liver once and not sitting in your stomach. D-bol is pretty tough and sits in your gut a bit... JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    D Bol always upsets my stomach... maybe its that. Its not the test or the deca I wouldn't think. your injecting those and they are by passing the liver once and not sitting in your stomach. D-bol is pretty tough and sits in your gut a bit... JMO.
    Its not an upset stomach, but i definitely think its the dbol in my system. this is my first time doing this dose at 40mgs. i feel like throwing up & then it goes away about an hour

guys, would it be ok to go back down to 30mgs, or just stop all together with dbol . it will be 3 weeks this friday.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely lower your dose and see how your gut feels.
    Like I said, D-bol always messes with my gut and makes me feel the same way, about an hour or so after I take it then it lasts about an hour but I never actually puked.
    There aint nothing I hate worse than puking man, NOTHING!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are feeling liver pain and you "know" it's your liver, for sh*ts sake get off everything.

You do like living, right?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you are feeling liver pain and you "know" it's your liver, for sh*ts sake get off everything.

You do like living, right?

~SC~
    SWOLE, u always help but ive gone to far to stop. r u telling me that deca & test would be hurting the liver as well. this problem i had goes away after a few weeks when i stopped drinkin alcohol, so i think dbol is the one that doin it. i need advice please, dont tell me that i have to stop.

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    im on test/dbol /deca right now on third week, gains are noticeable & positive. test:500mgs/wk, deca:300mgs/wk, dbol 1st & 2nd wk 30mgs/day, 3rd & 4th 40mgs/day. im feeling every morning after i eat & every night for dinner that i have to throw up & my appettite isn't that great like it was. im feeling a little liver discomfort on the right side under the ribs. i know its the liver cause i had this same feeling when i used to drink alcohol heavy. i do get the occasional test flu syptoms but i can deal with that. my question is, is it the dbol that causing me to feel like this. cause if it is i think i should cut my front load a week short. id rather eat & feel good. has anybody had this feeling, please let me know. thanx guys.

BD.

Is this your first cycle? If so you should have stuck with one substance to see how your body would react prior to stacking all those. Then you would know what the problem was. Not a flame.......just a fact.

Moreover, get off everything if it's that bad and consistant. Are you taking any supplements to combat the effect AAS? milk thistle, cranberry ext, etc.?

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    why dont you just stop the d-bal..i just started test,deca exact same dossages as you without the d-bal..it will just take longer for mine to kick in ,but since your 3 weeks in the test should have kicked in allready so do you really still need the d-bal ???

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i def think its the dbol ,i sometimes get a reaction from it like that thats why i seldom use it and when i do i use a low dose.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    It is definately the Dbol and I would definately QUIT the Dbol. Especially since you said you were a heavy drinker and had probs with liver before. Did you not study the effects of roids before starting? If it were me and I had previous probs with liver I would stay away from all orals. But I kinda like living

I forgot too mention it wont matter how big you are or how good you look if your dead

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    dude accept your losses and go see a doctor...liver pains are serious shit. Get off everything, although dbol is probably the worst as far as your liver is concerned, all the gear poses a threat to your liver. If youve experienced liver pains be4 from heavy drinking, my guess is you have liver problems already. And when you go off take at least a gram a day of milk thissle. liver--just had to say it again

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    didnt notice you said you were gettin liver pain ive never exp that!! fukc that shite get off the juice now mate for your healths sake!

just want to say thanks guys, but its the dbol thats doin it. im going to stop as of today & continue w/ just deca & test. then see how my body reacts. when i did dbol before at the max of 25mgs, i had no problems. but no more db's for now. & yes guys i researched everything. thanks

Not trying to flame ya but if you have had liver probs in the past why would you use something so toxic? It no wonder roids get a bad name.

Oh I would also go to doc and make sure your liver is ok

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    you know you should take some milk thistle or some liv52 pills of liver shots. take something that will soothe the pain and help yourt liver. do not take dbol without milk thistle, that is just asking for problems!

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    how long since u stoped drinking?
    iv taken huge amount of dbol and get pains way later then3 weeks

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    100% sure its dbol ?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I thought the liver had no nerve endings so you could not experience liver pain?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by ausmanalot View Post
    how long since u stoped drinking?
    iv taken huge amount of dbol and get pains way later then3 weeks
    Did you realize that this thread is 3 years old???

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Did you realize that this thread is 3 years old???
    No oh crap who's the joker that bumped this? WOW I have been had

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    No sh!t!!! It'd be nice to have the thread start date listed next to the title so we can read it b4 opening up these threads, huh?

Thread Information