fastbuilder is offline New Member

Question Taking Dianabol On Vacation , Should I ?

Ive just started a cycle with 6 tabs of Napozim a day and 250mg test Enthat a week and 3 ml Boldone( Ganabol) a week ( I now 1 ML a day but 3 ml a week does it for me ass well, just using it for the protein stacking cause i hate deca and my dick hates it more :-)
    But now I'm going on a small trip for 4 days. Should I keep taking the pills or can I reduce to less or stop for a few days. I know that when I take them on not trining days I'm like a loose canon and also very aggressive. I remember in the past I had the same issue once and I red that i should keep taking the pills because the body needs to maintain a certain level also on non training days but is there another way?

thanks need the advice i'm leaving tomorrow

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    you should keep taking them.

fastbuilder is offline New Member
    yeah i thought so but you know what makes me doubt that. im doing only enthat and ganabol now and the ganabols realt not a lot so its more for stacking the protein than for the strength. i notice that when i sometimes in the past forget to take the pills for only one day on that day i feel a lot less strong and agressive. So since it gives me a real big boost so i can get the best out of my training isnt it a waist to take them for like 4 days long while im not training? i rather stop and add the days up.

Thread Information