Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Ok let me rephrase then, you COULD run var without it affecting your HPTA, say 10mg /ED as in a bridge thru PCT, its used for this very purpose. Consider that this dosage would be used to treat an infant for a variety of muscle wasting conditions and others. Can you compare yourself to the size of an infant? Perhaps a small framed woman? If you answered no to either of these I would not waste my time running var at anything less than 60-100mg /day, that will most definetly shut you down 100%, not even debatable I'm afraid.

You could also run 10mg of Dbol /ED, but the same thing applies if you are not a small child.

Either of these will only prevent muscle loss during PCT, you won't actually gain off of it...
    Agreed.

Why don't you just run a cycle of tribulus? You seem to want to push the borderline but not cross it, which is almost impossible.

BlackStang is offline Associate Member
    So basically what you guys are saying is that var/primo cycle will shut me down to much to where tribulus would work for pct?

I'm lost now because i've done research on var for awhile now and i've read so many times that tribulus is sufficient enough for var. If I added the primo into the cycle, both which are pretty low dosage compared to others, shouldn't the trib be able to bounce me back up if its possible with var only cycles?

I will only be running var at 40-50mg/ed max and primo probably around 300-400mg/week. I've heard good results are had at these levels and since its a first cycle i think i would see good results.

Thanks
    Last edited by BlackStang; 06-01-2005 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    So basically what you guys are saying is that var/primo cycle will shut me down to much to where tribulus would work for pct?

I'm lost now because i've done research on var for awhile now and i've read so many times that tribulus is sufficient enough for var. If I added the primo into the cycle, both which are pretty low dosage compared to others, shouldn't the trib be able to bounce me back up if its possible with var only cycles?

I will only be running var at 40-50mg/ed max and primo probably around 300-400mg/week. I've heard good results are had at these levels and since its a first cycle i think i would see good results.

Thanks
    you will get good gains, but I can't promise you that you won't fuse your growth plates. Let's get back to what's really going on here...

"If you worry about fusing your growth plates then obviously your not old enough for steroids "

plain and simple...
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 06-01-2005 at 09:48 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg of Var will more than likely fuse them, when people talk about Var being safe for growing kids and not closing their growth plates, its because the clinical dose is like 2.5-20mg...

var or primo do not aromatize which will not cause any estrogen, and thats what closes the growth plates.

var or primo do not aromatize which will not cause any estrogen, and thats what closes the growth plates.
    Alright then smart guy, you obviously know for a fact estrogen is the only factor involved here so go ahead and do it... but tell me something then, if you were to take 2 grams of Test with Letrozole , what would happen to your growth plates? Seeing as Letro brings estrogen levels to unmeasurable levels it shouldn't be a problem for ya then huh? Explain that to me, I'm all ears.

Well i guesss not, i'm just goin by what i hear on here man. I guess i'm getting conflicting info.

Im just trying to find out which is the truth because it seems like mostly everyone has different opinions.

Well i guesss not, i'm just goin by what i hear on here man. I guess i'm getting conflicting info.

Im just trying to find out which is the truth because it seems like mostly everyone has different opinions.
    To me it seems like you just want to argue... like I said before, if you're bent on doing it no matter what is put before you, then do it if its the only way you'll learn, and learn you will

Ditto

For some reason it seems that you really want to prove us wrong, like you plan on running the cycle anyways. Just run it. If you don't grow 1 more extra inch then who gives a ****... This is a tired ass topic.

So to sum it up, we're wrong and you're right... run the cycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information