sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Smile to lead to an injectable cycle . . .

alright gentlemen i think i've found the way from finally kicking the idea of an oral only cycle to the curb . . .

does this sound good to do for 4-5 weeks to LEAD into a cycle of sust and deca , and injectable winny???

4-5 weeks of d-bol, creatine, and excessive protein intake followed by a cycle of sust, deca, and injectalbe winny

please tell me if this sounds good, or it its a waste and wont do anything

is the combo of creatine and d-bol good???

thanks men

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    should start dbol during cycle for first 4 weeks
    start both at same time

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    man research
    w/o a high test back bone your dbol use is pointless start them at same time

alright, should i do d-bol and sust for 5 weeks, then start the cycle of deca and injectalbe winny?? thanks for the suggestions

no you should research for about 3 months straight reading everything you can because w/ ideas like that your looking at some adverse implications

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    start the sust deca and d/boll right from the start. I think you need to do some more research before you start a cycle

alright thanks guys . . . i've honestly been researching and asking questions for 5 months . . . i finally was talked out of doing an oral only cyle, so i know im at a shitty start with the injectables, but at least its a start . . . so if you guys have any suggests i'd be more then happy to listen

Test for 12 weeks 500mg week w/ all the trimmings

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle you really only need to run test mate,dont worry about all the other chit at the moment,you can experiment with other compounds in later cycles,stick with the 1 compound test e is a nice start,10-12 weeks at 500mg,nolva and pct!honestly mate thats all you need yopu will get great gains from a cycle like this,i am sure you have been told in your other posts mate.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump this, but if you're set on deca you need to run the test for 2 weeks longer than the deca. test is run all the way through, w/o exception.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if this is your 1st cycle you really only need to run test mate,dont worry about all the other chit at the moment,you can experiment with other compounds in later cycles,stick with the 1 compound test e is a nice start,10-12 weeks at 500mg,nolva and pct!honestly mate thats all you need yopu will get great gains from a cycle like this,i am sure you have been told in your other posts mate.

sounds good. thanks for the help . . . what type of test do you guys want me to run? sust??? any suggestions appreciated.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on the dosage and number of times you want to stick yourself. If you're looking to do only one to two shots a week stick with the long esters, like enan or cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoldberg
    sounds good. thanks for the help . . . what type of test do you guys want me to run? sust??? any suggestions appreciated.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    Depends on the dosage and number of times you want to stick yourself. If you're looking to do only one to two shots a week stick with the long esters, like enan or cyp.
    yes for your 1st cycle it might be easier to run a test such as test e or cyp,like lic has stated it will only have to be injected twice weekly so for a 1st timer you wont have to stik yourself as much.

Thread Information